[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w-what happens if you don't hit your macros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 199x199px
w-what happens if you don't hit your macros?
>>
>>39278125
>Bulking
Gain little muscle and more fat.
>Cutting
Lose muscle and alot of fat.
>>
The repoman reposseses your illicit gains
>>
You fucking DIE
>>
>>39278125
All your gains disappear

>>39278149
You realize even this is pretty extreme, right?
One day of missing your macros has negligible bearing on long term body composition.
You would have to chronically miss your macros.
>>
>>39278125
macros are a meme
>>
>>39279036
YOU miss two GRAMS of PROTEIN and fucking DIE while CHAD gets all his MACROS from DOMINOS everyday and LIVES a long HEALTHY life.
>>
>>39278125
The gains goblin will getcha
>>
File: 911 hijaker's face when.png (259KB, 631x355px) Image search: [Google]
911 hijaker's face when.png
259KB, 631x355px
>>39279036
>>39279082

GUYS I DONT WANT TO WORK OUT ANYMORE HOLY SHIT ITS GETTING TO REAL
>>
>>39279082
YOU require NUTRIENTS to repair and sustain your pathetic GYMCEL body while CHAD takes advantage of his superior GENETICS to metabolise AIR.
>>
>>39279082
>>39279137
Toppest of keks
>>
Literally nothing.

i stopped tracking macros a year ago, after doing it for several years, physique hasn't got any worse, if anything it's better now.

i have a very strong feeling protein requirements are highly exaggerated, not just by the supplement companies, but also by research.
>>
>>39279052
It's pretty easy to miss macros regularly when being a poorfag, so it's definitely not something unreal.
>>
>>39278125
I have been lifting for 3 weeks, I'm making very good gains desu. Not newb gains I guess since I had quite a good musculature when I started. I didn't know what macros are prior to reading this thread, now I guess they are the quotas of nutrient types like carbs, protein etc. So I guess nothing. I just pay attention to eating a lot. I stuff my face with chocolate and shit to get the calories I can't from all the chicken and shit. I'm pretty sure planning and tracking every single bit of your diet is a meme unless you are a professional bodybuilder or have to attain a specific body in a short time.
>>
>>39279192
So what's all this
>diet
about
>>
>macro shit

When light bulking. All you need to hit is protein and calories.

As soon as both of these are ok you will be gaining muscles and a bit of fat ofc.

Its that easy. All of the fucks that are casual lifters that list fucking % of fat and other shit that they eat daily are fucking retarded.
>>
>>39279264
the bait is strong
>>
>>39279505
look, I don't know how stupid this looks to you, but I, unironically and honestly, did mean it.
>>
>>39280561
It looks very, very stupid
>>
>>39280578
care to explain why? It's working so far
>>
File: IMG_3466.png (710KB, 923x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3466.png
710KB, 923x511px
>>39279137
YOU struggle to make gains on SUPPLEMENTS, whilst JEFF is so ALPHA that his body NATURALLY creates TRENBOLONE
>>
>>39278125
basically what happens is that the rippletits fairy comes and jams oats and full cream milk down your throat while you're sleeping until your macro's are met
>>
>>39280603
Sure it does.
>>
>>39282173
Jeff claims natty and calls out roiders but has the tren look.
The only conclusion is that Jeff is so ALPHA that one of his balls NATURALLY produces TREN instead of test.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.