[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you from having a gf /fit/? >zero charisma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 46

File: 1473478870591.jpg (169KB, 1080x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1473478870591.jpg
169KB, 1080x1516px
What's stopping you from having a gf /fit/?

>zero charisma
>no social opportunities
>>
>>39276948
>anger issues
>control freak
>sex addict
I'm a piece of shit. getting /fit/ is helping me deal with my issues that started since my pos dad left my mom when i was 8
Knew I had to make a change when I was super close to beating the shit out of my ex-gf.
>>
>>39276948
i dont try or pursue women. i have the opportunities but i never capitalize on them
>>
>>39276948
>Match with a few girls on Tinder
>really receptive in messages
>suggest meeting up
>they are interested
>get their #
>never message again
Idk why I do this but it is why
>>
File: 1477290516752.gif (4MB, 655x549px) Image search: [Google]
1477290516752.gif
4MB, 655x549px
>>39276948
>scared of commitment
>scared of rejection
>unattractive
>self loathing
>complete lack of social awareness

I'll probably die alone
>>
Money.

I'm fairly attractive and I've had girls openly give me sexual stares in public, but no girl wants a NEET.

I've been thinking about making a dating profile looking if some woman wants a stay-at-home husband.
>>
Too soon to say we are a couple
>>
ugly and autistic. simple as that.
>>
>>39276948
>What's stopping you from having a gf /fit/?
It would be like my girlfriend is dating a 7 year old, no social circle, no status, no banter or charisma, she would literally have to initiate everything and take care of me
Tqh with you senpaitachi, I have no Idea what our breed of lads did before video games or the internet, we couldn't have all been living in the fucking woods as hermits or living in libraries
>>
>>39276969
>has behavior problems
>blames having them on someone else

People like you annoy me

Just man up and learn to control it. Blaming your dad won't help you when you're being handcuffed and forced into a police car for YOUR actions you fucking idiot
>>
>>39276990
feel you brah
>>
File: 1477817387068.jpg (15KB, 388x341px) Image search: [Google]
1477817387068.jpg
15KB, 388x341px
>>39276948
>low self esteem
>afraid of women for never talking to them
>socially awkward
>insecure about looks
>afraid to be rejected
>don't know how to make opportunities
Even though i have a lot of friends they are all male, feels kid of shit seeing them change over time while i'm the same shit as always
>>
>>39276990
Probably because you hate yourself and don't want to get rejected irl. I do the same shit
>>
>>39276994
>sexual stares in public
not having muney is the least of your problems bruv
>>
File: socialmedia.jpg (91KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
socialmedia.jpg
91KB, 760x760px
>>39277030
>I have no idea what our breed of lads did before video games or the internet
They had normal sex lives with women who are equally attractive.

We just got fucked because tinder/instagram allows slightly above average women to be showered with attention from more attractive men. Previously they wouldn't receive this much attention so even we would have a normal sex life.
>>
>>39277037
I Think you misread what I wrote friend. I'm self aware of all that hence why I'm here working on myself
>>
>>39276948
I just dropped mine because I want to be free
>>
>>39277065
Why would girls giving me sexual looks ("mirin") be a problem? I take it as a compliment.

Money is 99% of my problem. There isn't a single barrier stopping me from getting a girlfriend/wife except money.
>>
>>39276948

>became my own worst enemy

At some level I don't believe myself worthy of the attention, love and care of others. So I push people away and do myself no favours.
>>
Lots of guys without any charisma have girlfriends. In fact, most guys with girlfriends have no charisma.
>>
>>39276948
the 'ch0n. you live by it, you die by it
>>
>>39276948

>Fat
Well, I was/still am, but I've made a bunch of progress. 306, currently at 202, going on a bulk when I hit 180, or around there. I'll know when to bulk when I get there.

>lack of interest
In theory, a relationship sounds great. In practice, it's always incredibly messy. I've only banged like 3 girls, I'm 28, and I'm already burned out on the process. I also grew up solo mode, so it's just something I'm used to.

>Grills are boring
I'd like to think I have a pretty wide range of interests. Paintball, vidya, board gaming, black smithing, etc. etc. Grills absolutely do not exist in any substantial form in my hobby scenes

>Lack of conversational skills
Looks really don't mean a whole lot to me if I can't have intellectual conversations with people.

Fuck, idk. I guess at the end of the day, I just don't feel like I can muster any sort of energy to pursue someone.
>>
My wife. She wants to do polyamory stuff... But I would also have to be cool with her getting a girlfriend.
>>
>30 years old
>never had a woman call me, text me or even talk to me in person that they were interested in me

Should I just end it?
>>
>>39277069
>They had normal sex lives with women who are equally attractive.
I'm not talking about fucking normies, i'm talking about our fucking breed, that are destined to be loners, normies get soul crushing feeling from being lonely, people like us are completely indifferent.
>>
>>39277101
girls don't give a fuck about money, you clearly have more problems tham you think, if girls "mire" you in your head and you think money is the only barrier for you
>>
>>39277152
Bro she is getting Tyroned
Polyamory is a fucking meme for cults and other fucked up shit
>>
>>39277188

Have you just never had a woman look at you with desire in her eyes before?

It does happen fampai. I promise you, it's a real thing.

I don't want to be rude but you might be the ones with problems if you have NEVER had that happen in your life.

Not that guy, but uh dude...
>>
>>39276948
Im a social retard.
>>
Tfw Indian
>>
>>39277201
Nah. She is legit Bi and also hates black guys. If anything I'm getting Jessica'd behind my back.
>>
>>39277208
>Have you just never had a woman look at you with desire in her eyes before?
Are we talking about real life here or Anime ?
Look of desires ? Fuck does that mean, its like something out of Fabio book novels for women, just cuz a lass merely glances at you and spaces our for moment means fuck all. I don't know what kind of hambeasts are you getting looks of desires from, but if you are such a Casanova fuck are you doing on fitness enthusiasts board for autists
>>
I hate talking to people constantly. I have no social media profiles and never give my number to anyone. But everyone wants to talk about stupid shit on the phone all day every day.
>>
I'm bad at approaching girls I guess
There's been a few, but they all have boyfriends or don't seem interested
There's a girl in my class but I have no idea how to approach her at this point since it's almost the end of the semester and I've never said a word to her
>>
I'm sort of a twink right now (I'm starting to bulk though) I look sorta cute I guess and kind androgynous so that makes me less attractive than testosterone filled Chads. I'm only 18 though and I started puberty at 17 so I can only hope the babyface will go away. I'm a "manlet" (5ft 10in) but I don't care that much about it since where I live guys aren't that tall, I could almost be considered tall here lol. Also I'm pretty behind socially since I only stopped being an antisocial faggot at 15 but I'm still pretty behind. I'm not that good with girls and I have no idea how to text them or make them attracted to you. I'm working on it though, I've gotten over my fear of rejection so maybe it will help. I was hoping some helpful Chads ITT would give advice about grills and shit
>>
>>39277188
It's not in my head, girls have mired me, it's obvious, other people have confirmed girls were looking at me, etc.

Girls care about financial status greatly (you're either a girl or incredibly delusional for denying this). In general, relationships are based off men wanting sex, and women having sex to get what they want, which in modern society is money/financial assets.

I am a NEET who lives with his mom, no girl wants that regardless of attractiveness/personality. I could at most find girls who want to fuck for a one-night stand, but no girlfriend/wife.
>>
Literal, diagnosed autism ensures that my face will always look retarded no matter how the rest of my body looks. Not to mention the nasal sperg voice.
>>
>>39277305
It's not about having a good financial status, it's about acting like you do. No one is gonna tell you're a NEET unless you tell them, or dress in hobo clothes. Then again, you're a fucking NEET, just work you lazy faggot
>>
>>39277305
YOU ARE A BETA KEK
WHAT DOES HAVING SEX HAVE TO DO WITH MONEY
IF THE GIRL ONLY CARES ABOUT WHAT KIND OF MONEY YOU MAKE BEFORE SHE DROPS HER PANTIES
TELL HER TO FUCK OFF
YOU THINK THE GIRLS WHO TRAVEL THE WORLD AND FUCK FOREIGN MEN THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MAKE ??????????
>>
>>39277305
>I could at most find girls who want to fuck for a one-night stand, but no girlfriend/wife.
And you are basing this from how many previous relationships ?
>>
>>39277330

Too jump off this anon, why do some grills go full tyrone? It's not because his welfare check is that great.
>>
>>39277329
It's about having some level of financial status.

NEET is 0 financial status.

>>39277330
Did you fully read my comment?

You sound really jelly/mad.
>>
>>39277410
Then get a job.
>>
>>39277410
JELLY IM TRYIN TO HELP U
UNLESS YOU ARE 26
NOBODY EXPECTS YOU TO HAVE MONEY
EVERY KID IN COLLEGE WHETHER IN A IVY OR CC
IS LIVING OFF RAMEN NOODLES AND COFFEE
IF YOU NEED FINANCIAL STATUS JUST TO GET LAID UNDER 26 YEARS OF AGE
GET SOME MENTAL HELP
>>
>>39276948
>be typically social in college classes
>every day greet at least 10+ people on the direct walk from entrance to classroom
>chat with people before and after class, no problems
>talk to female friend
>we decide to cook dinner together
>cook and eat, have a couple beers, leave
>next day
>"hey anon, I heard you and grill are fucking"
>n-no
>well I heard it and someone saw your car at her place
>we were cooking dinner
>whatever, you guys are definitely having sex
>this happens on at least three separate occasions where I hang out with female friends
>now everyone thinks I'm a manwhore
>no self-respecting woman wants to touch me if they know me

FUCK THIS I CAN'T EVEN GET LAID WHEN PEOPLE THINK I'M GETTING LAID REEEEEE
>>
File: tumblr_ltw666q3zK1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltw666q3zK1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
>>39276948
>dump my gf
>get back on okc
>two girls message me first week, ignore them because they're flat
>haha I can do way better now that I'm fit and have alpha mentality
>two months later
>at least a hundred messages sent, 2 replies, 0 dates
>no invite to any halloween parties of course, because no friends
haha turns out I'm uglier than I thought lads. time to hook up with another 5/10 potato with below average breasts
>>
>>39277454
spoiler: your female "friends" want to fuck, and invited you over so you'd try to get in their pants

they already took a reputational hit by having you over, but didn't even get smashed. RIP them
>>
>>39277471
Probably true, but I've been trying to legitmately become friends with more girls because I've treated women as nothing but flesh lights in the past. Made me feel cheap and ruined a good relationship thinking that way.
But now I'm stuck in this weird spot where my hypothetical sex life is fucking awesome but I'm trying to just settle down (in grad school btw)
>>
>>39277429
>EVERY KID IN COLLEGE

Do you know what NEET means? It means "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".

I have no money and live with my mom, it doesn't matter if I was a 10/10 Chad, I'm not getting a gf/wife like that.

> JUST TO GET LAID

You don't even read what I write, I said "I could at most find girls who want to fuck for a one-night stand, but no girlfriend/wife"

>>39277424
Let's see:

1) Only job I can get right now is a low-paying menial job like fast-food or retail. It doesn't even pay enough to move out and live on my own. I would rather be a NEET and have no gf/wife than waste my life on this.

2) Go to college or trade school, I have no money for that, and I'm not getting tens of thousands in debt for a degree that may not even get me a job anyway (tons of kids getting out of college unable to find relevant work), or the job will soon be automated out by technology in the future.
>>
>>39277459
Buy the tits, marry the ass. You can convince a women to get breast implants, but you can't convince one to maintain a decent body weight.
>>
>gf break up with me two months ago
>become FWB
>get tinder
>lots of matches/girls messaging me first
>can't be bothered to meet any of them

I think I just prefer being single. Ideally I need to find a gf with same stupid hobbies as me. But for the most part, going out/normie shit is boring. Even sex isn't worth the hassle imo
>>
>>39276994
It's not the money thing, it's that you're a NEET. Probably the least attractive brand of men are those who don't do anything. Even with thousands of neetbux from parents to spend on the girl, she will choose a poor college graduate every time.
>>
>>39277482
>settling down in grad school
reminds me of https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/30-and-pregnant
>>
>>39277259

Dude I'm slightly above average looking and I see women check me out from time to time.

If you don't look like literal shit then it happens

> such a Casanova fuck are you doing on fitness enthusiasts board for autists

'HURR ONLY UGLY PEOPLE CAN POST ON MUH SITE'

So you're so damn ugly that a woman has NEVER mired you?

Nice cope 'NO WOMAN EVERY MIRED ANYONE'

LOL
O
L
>>
Idk.
>selfish
>weird
>too nice
>>
>>39277508
>It's not the money thing, it's that you're a NEET

So it's not about the money, it's just about the money?

The difference between NEET and not being NEET is that you have income or you're working towards getting income. Women try to sugar-coat this with bullshit like

"I don't want a man with no aspiration in life"

Stuff like that is a blatant euphemism for "A man not having money is a deal-breaker, but I want to pretend I don't care about money".
>>
File: ok cupid.jpg (247KB, 1020x1125px) Image search: [Google]
ok cupid.jpg
247KB, 1020x1125px
>>39277504
I know that feel

I just can't stand the thought of jumping through all the fucking Dating Hoops, the bullshit, the shit testing, for any girl under 9/10. all this effort, just for sex! and after that, what, kids?

and of course since I'm average looking and poor, hot girls don't want anything to do with me. that means I'm left with pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 960x960px
>>39277521
Kek fine I'll get an abortion.

Should I just put that thought away for another year and a half? I'm positive I could sleep around easily here; I'm just conflicted man, and I only bring this shit up on /fit/ where no one knows me
>>
>>39277488
>10/10 Chad, I'm not getting a gf/wife like that.
Bruv, I knew lads that used to couchsurf, be broke all the fucking time and make girls pay for takeout and pull loads of girls, have many of them hanging allot of them ware willing to put with their shit. You seem to be confused about great many things and take other peoples experience as granted
> durhurr I have no money thats why no gf
> durrhurr I have no drivers license thats why no gf
> durrhurr I live with my mum thats why no gf
> durrhurr I din't go to college thats why no gf
> durrhurr I have no profession thats why no gf
It just never fucking ends, most of the girls are the same as they ware in highschool, they care what you look like and personality, thats it, unless you are going after goal chasing career women they care fuck all about what you have going in your life
>>
File: 1douJCT.png (393KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
1douJCT.png
393KB, 600x498px
I'm moderately attractive and get hit on by girls every now and then, but still too much of a pussy to do anything.

>try tinder out and get like 40 matches with hot girls
>some of them even message me first
>too afraid to ask them out. not from fear of rejection, but from the anxiousness that would actually come from a date.

turning 19 tomorrow.
>>
File: 1393817490068.png (233KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1393817490068.png
233KB, 500x449px
>girl asks me what I'm doing tonight
>tell her
>she then says she's busy

did she want me to ask her out or something?
>>
22 no real drive, idk where my fire is, havent really ever had it.
I feel like something just needs to click, idk what though. I have charisma, I'm just indifferent and also have no clue what to do.
>>
>>39277545
No, the difference is that being a NEET is not interesting at all and the likelihood of you having anything in common with a girl who has work/college/social life is 0.
>>
>>39277531
>Nice cope 'NO WOMAN EVERY MIRED ANYONE
No im just saying that almost all of us are pathological liars, have social autism or other mental problems, I'm not calling you out for perceiving things the way you do in your head, i'm just inclined to believe that they did no happen, I'm also inclined more likely to believe such things if you look like Brad Pitt, you get them from grandmothers or just complete bottom of the barrel genetic trash, I'm also inclined to believe that you are mad :^)
>>
>>39277560
>> durhurr I have no money thats why no gf

You could have just stopped there, all those other things are implied by having no money.

Are you a girl or something? Why is it so hard for you to admit that being a NEET is a deal-breaker for probably over 99% of western women (outside of educational institutions), and I'm not exaggerating a bit on that percentage.
>>
>>39277573
>hey wat r u doing tonite??
>you
that's what they want to here. or "nothing, I'm open"
>>
>>39277531
>>
>>39277551
Average looking and poor and wants a 9/10, kek.

Dude your 'pic related' is exactly on your level.
>>
>>39277568
if chicks are messaging you first then you're like in the 10th percentile, looks-wise

if they're messaging you first then they're already asking you out. pretty much anything you suggest at that point they'll say yes to
>>
>>39277594
I just feel like you are using NEET as an excuse thats all.
>>
>>39277614
Yeah I know, but I feel like if I take them out I'll ruin their expectations
>>
>>39277594
HOW WOULD THE GIRL KNOW YOU ARE A NEET
JESUS CHRIST YOU BRAINLET
JUST SAY YOU MAKE ART
0R FREELANCE COMPUTER SHIT
>>
File: 1474257685054.png (55KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474257685054.png
55KB, 554x400px
The cold is arriving and the girls are looking for bfs

don't miss the window
>>
>>39276948
>bald
>hairy
>>
>>39276948
I haven't asked enough women out
>>
Nothing, I have one. My advice is dont look for one, just go outside, be social, go to parties, lift hard and they will come to you. Unless youre ugly af then you better be funny.
>>
>>39276948
not lesbian
>>
>>39277641
Most accurate advice itt, every virgin or no gf frogposter needs to read this.
>>
>>39277590
He's not me.

Why is it so hard to believe that I get sexual looks from women in public? You don't think anyone who browses /fit/ is attractive/muscular?

Everyone here might have some problems, mine is that I'm a NEET with no money. However I get mired by girls (decent looking teenage/20s) in public, and you don't, no need to throw a jelly sperg fit online about it.

>>39277588
>the likelihood of you having anything in common with a girl who has work/college/social life is 0.

It's no more unlikely compared to working men.

Again, another lie/euphemism for "A man not having money is a deal-breaker, but I want to pretend I don't care about money".
>>
>>39277641

>go to parties

My friends are all nerds who don't socialize like that. Fuck am I supposed to do? I could go to a bar/club and play pool, that's always been fun. I dread the thought of going out solo and just sort of standing around when I could be doing all sorts of other productive things.
>>
>>39277641
>thread asks why you don'y have a girlfiends
>lol i do, just go outside lol

then why are you in this thread? that insecure, huh?
>>
>>39277648
L
>>
>>39276948
ex fatty 200 pounds down from 330 dating a girl who is gorgeous. thinking about breaking it off because im so afraid of her seeing my disgusting body. wtf i know shes crazy about me but im so afraid of her being disappointed that id rather just end it and be alone. i know shell be fine though but i wont
>>
>>39277170
If you think you're destined to be a loner, it's your predisposition to life that is making you a loner. Stop being a fucking bitch, man up, talk to a girl, you're intrinsically less socially valuable than other "breeds", you just have a false idea of how people develop social skills.
Grow up.
>>
>>39277657
>>39277641
DOOD GUISE ITS SO EASY, JUST GO OUTSIDE, BE SOCIAL, JUST B URSELF THE GIRLS WILL FLY TO YOU

lel
>>
>>39277663
Is there a problem with trying to help people? Not even that guy, just want to share advice and experiences.
>>
no driver's license but im working on it now
>>
>>39277620
Because it's a very good "excuse" when it's a deal-breaker for over 99% of women, and I'm not even exaggerating when I say 99%.

>>39277629
Are you retarded? It's comical that you think you could keep up that lie for long.
>>
>>39277671
The thread is clearly directed at people who don't have girlfriends. We don't need people like you coming in here to give your "Lol I do have girlfriend, it's so easy, just go outside and get invited to parties, just b social it's so easy" "advice" bullshit
>>
Does anyone not get a SMS verification code from Tinder?
>>
>>39276948
Decent personality and looks but otherwise an uninteresting person. Unexciting life and no stories to tell.

Dated all the available girls in my social circle, now have no options.
>>
File: fw.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
fw.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>dad just died on saturday
>don't want my mom to live alone
>no woman my age (24) wants to date a guy who still lives with his mom
>>
>>39277669
What's your plan then? Because that's how 90% of men with gfs got them.
>>
File: large-Gorilla-photo.jpg (117KB, 432x269px) Image search: [Google]
large-Gorilla-photo.jpg
117KB, 432x269px
>>39277668
fuck yeah listen to this guy
>>
>>39277668
you're NOT* intrinsically less socially valuable
>>
>>39277689
I just figured that the tfw no gf people would appreciate advice instead of circle jerking around the same idea/thread every day.
>>
Lol boys keep trying.

All you gotta do is be tall. Better start doing your "grow grow grow"s.
>>
>>39277701
Instead of saying "I live with my mother", say "I'm taking care of my mother because my father's recent death affected her deeply and I want to be as supportive as possible", I'm sure some girl will find it cute or whatever
>>
>>39277752
I'm 24 and I dont have a degree or any valid college experience on top of the housing situation.

Women are fickle as fuck nowadays, especially if you're not /fit/ (which I'm not but I'm working on it now to blow off stress).
>>
I'm almost 25 and I'm a kissless virgin who's never been in a relationship or even asked out a girl. Also never had a girl show any interest in me at all

First off, I'm really ugly. Slightly shorter than average (5'9"), Skinny as a holocaust victim, but my face is ugly as fuck. Been told this online and in real life. Even a girl I met online who thought I was cute as fuck said that "I have a very distinctive face that you'd have to find a specific girl to like"

But mostly it's because I haven't had friends since I was like... 13. I'm just really weird, definitely on the autism spectrum, and kind of an asshole. Even though I'm a "funny" person and have always been able to make people laugh (both girls and guys) my whole life, I think because of my weirdness people just don't want to be around me much unless they are forced to be. I

When you don't have friends, you don't have the opportunities to meet girls. When you are alone like this, you lose all self-esteem, hate yourself, and lose all motivation. When you're like this through high school and therefore get no social skills, it carries into college, and continues on the same path. You finish the most social times of your life with nothing to show for them, and you realize you are completely hopeless and helpless.

Literally every single man your age, and most guys younger than you, even down to high school age, can offer more to girls than you can.

At this point, I am literally afraid of even trying to meet/find girls because they will see how completely inept I am, and I won't even know how to interact with them. I think about making a Tinder and literally start getting nervous just THINKING about making one, let alone having no pictures with friends so i have no chance.
>>
>have gf
>she loves me
>good morals, not degenerate, cooks, cleans, studies hard
>want to be single
Shit sucks
>>
>>39277781
>crying in a lamborghini: the post
>>
>>39277668
I mean you still added anything to the question I raised of what our kind of people did before internet and video games, I have no interest personally in relationships and view them as taxing. But your advice of dude lmao grow up, dude lmao stop being a bitch could be of use to normies
>>
>>39277768
oh and of course the fact that I also can't talk about my problems anywhere because being a complete loser is ridicueld and laughed at in real life, so i'm resigned to talkign about it on 4chan
>>
>>39277660
>sexual looks
You keep using these words, fucking cracking me up, you know what good for you
>>
>>39277791
Maybe you could stop referring people as either normies or not, and take the advice. You seem like the type of person to make such a unique situation for yourself that any advice given to you "wouldn't apply". You're not a social outcast because of how others view you, you outcast yourself with your outlook.
>>
>>39277681
>Because it's a very good "excuse" when it's a deal-breaker for over 99% of women, and I'm not even exaggerating when I say 99%.
On how many previous relationships are you basing this again ?
I don't have a gf
why
well i'm neet
oh ok, so you don't want a gf
no I want one just that im neet
there is a very easy solution for your problem
but can you tell which one is the problem, the gf or being neet ?
>>
>>39277701
Considering that in this economic climate is literally imposible to rent a flat on normal wage with out having 4 other flatmates, or afford a fucking house without insane mortage, there is nothing wrong with living with your parents
>>
>>39277810

So he's an autist. It doesn't mean he's not attractive and it doesn't mean he isn't getting mires.

Women can't see the autism when they pass you on the street.

You seem so bitter you don't get mires.

You should be using them as motivation to lift harder, sleep better, eat better.

YOU can get them TOO some day.

You might not have been getting them your whole life like me, but you can make do.
>>
>>39277842
I just feel like no girl is gonna want to date a 24 year old college dropout working at a call center who lives with his ma. Women in my county get real cunty since most men here are either broke as shit or make beaucoup bucks working for the feds/local law enforcement/raytheon/boeing/northrop/military.

They all feel entitled to the men with the $75k/yr salary and the company car.
>>
>>39277846
>You seem so bitter you don't get mires.
No not really, I just got lost in thought for a moment, then I realized that I could never convince him or change his mind of what he perceives in his head as mires, sexual looks, looks of desire etc
>>
>>39277139
How to into black smithing? I've become very interested in metal working and I think it'd be a great trade to pick up
>>
>>39277867
Dunno what else to say senpai, seems like women where you are from have it all laid out for them, fucking cakewalk, maybe sex change is an option
>>
>anger issues
>crippling depression
>erectile dysfunction
>chronic health issues
>frequent bouts of apathy
>absolutely unnecessary shyness
>low self esteem in regards to physical appearance and mental capability
I'm sure there's more, but that should be enough to get the ball rolling
>>
>>39277882
It's okay, guys like you need unlucky losers like me to feel better about yourselves.
>>
>>39277835
>On how many previous relationships are you basing this again ?

Zero, I haven't had any relationships in school because I dropped out of high school very early (because I live in relatively small black/hispanic city that is now either a ghost town or little Mexico/Detroit because of white flight, I'm not dating spics/niggers, there was only a few white girls in the entire school).

I've been a NEET ever since because of reasons listed here: >>39277488

So I've had no relationships, however I'm sure that if I wanted to try I could find some woman to fuck for a one-night stand. I could not get a girlfriend/wife like this though.
>>
File: Serious_Kermit.jpg (14KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
Serious_Kermit.jpg
14KB, 221x246px
>>39276948
Went out with a qt last night. Made this thread >>39267095
She hasn't texted back at all so back to the drawing board I guess.
>>
>>39277873

It's quite possible they are mires. You are assuming he is ugly. This is a fitness board.Everybody here lifts weight. Most guys here take take of their appearance.

Regardless, let's assume they aren't mires. He thinks they are mires. This will make him more confident, and help him with women.

What are you fucking doing. You have the attitude of a guy that posts here and doesn't lift- trying to drag others down.

Plus, the fact that you think that mires litterally do not exist is further proof you don't lift, If you had been lifting even for 6 months, you would notice women noticing you
>>
>>39277907
>If you had been lifting even for 6 months, you would notice women noticing you

cool story, chad. people like you really are living in a completely different reality
>>
How do you get the confidence to ask out girls if you have no friends? When you never have cool things to do and anything you would do with her would be alone or with her friends.
>>
>>39277927
this.
>>
>>39277665
DONT GO AND BE A FUCKING PUSSY NOW BREH

YOU ARE BASICALLY THERE

FUCKING MAN UP, IF SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU, YOU TAKE IT AS EMOTIONAL GAINS AND KEEP GOING OTHERWISE SHE LIKES YOU AND YOURE GOLDEN

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BITCH OUT
>>
>>39277907
>You are assuming he is ugly
I'm assuming he is autistic
>>
>>39277873
I've had other people confirm to me that girls were miring.

Seriously it's obvious when a woman looks at you sexually. They're staring at me and raising their eyebrows with a dumb face for a reason.

They look back at me when they walk past me for a reason, etc.

Inb4 "lol it's just cuz u ugly"
>>
>>39277907
I'm pretty sure you are autistic as well, fuck are you sperging and lashing out for. Go watch a motivational video on youtube
>>
>>39277960
>They look back at me when they walk past me for a reason, etc.
Are you Hank Moody
>>
i realized i only enjoy the concept of having a girlfriend, but on a personal level don't want to deal with the bullshit that would come with it.

i enjoy doing fun stuff with girls; go out to eat, go hiking or camping, cooking dinner together, cuddling for a movie or show and the sex.

I just can't deal with the messiness of another person, the PMS bullshit, the constant shit test, her randomly mentioning "oh my ex use to be really great at X and Y", the passive aggressive bullshit like not responding a text or call because she's all hung up on something asinine and may not have anything to do with you, etc etc.

I realized that while i'm sure a relationship may be rewarding and emotionally fulfilling, I'm at a point in life where I just want to live my days out without having to deal with someone else's shit at work AND at home. I'd rather just have a few close female friends to chill with.
>>
>>39277875

Well, best thing you can do is find someone who's got their own forge set up, and apprentice. Problem with that, is most guys worth a damn have had apprentices that bail as soon as they think they know everything their is to know, and set up their own shop. So you'll prolly get a lot of surly old fucks that won't want to take on apprentices. You'll also get a lot of people probably tell you "there's no money in it".

In short, there's a lot of salty bitches in the scene. If you're all about going at it solo, make a cheap forge, get some railway spikes, and just start playing around with stuff and watching tutorial videos. Making a ghetto forge isn't hard, I think you can make a decent set up with a brake drum off an 18 wheeler or something.

Getting an anvil is a pain in the ass though. Most everyone who has one doesn't actually use it, but thinks it's a priceless antique, so it's hard to get a good deal.
>>
>>39277994
>has sex with the girls he is friends with

Wow I wonder why you don't want a girlfriend
>>
>>39277960

Dude it's useless.

There are some guys here that are ugly, short, which is fine man, they didn't choose to be born like that, and I don't fault them for it.

The problem is that they don't lift, and they are delusional.

He is so upset he has never gotten a mire he has actually convinced himself that they don't exist and we are lying through our teeth.

He will literally call you 'chad' if you tell him to GET IN A GYM AND LIFT WEIGHT.

Ugh

I guess it makes sense. It's easier to pretend that mires don't exist than going a gym.

Just wish he would get off the board, and come back when he does.

You lift 10 lbs/20 lbs /30 lbs /40 lbs ----> come post here.

You don't lift? Fuck off
>>
>>39277167
No, but why are you in that state?
Ugly? Socially awkward? Mega NEET? Legit mental health problems?

ps- do not kill yourself pls
>>
>>39278028
naw that would make it too complicated, i've been given a lot of chances to sleep with female friends but that'll just fuck up the dynamic of the relationship so i almost never accept. fwb can work but the second someone gets emotionally evolved this go spiraling out of control. I'll just stick to tinder if i want to get my meat wet.
>>
Im just not socially active. Ive had gfs in the past, but they all started in forced social situations, and i just have zero social drive whatsoever, so i never really meet women. It doesnt bother me on the day to day but i kinda miss it
>>
>>39277907
>Most guys here take take of their appearance.

Most guys here are similar to ones posting in this thread (entitled little man-babies) who make up 1001 excuses why they can't do what the few successful guys here advise them to do.
FTFY
>>
>>39278133
>I'm an entitled little man baby for living with my (recently widowed) mom
Dang, how tolerant and progressive of you to make that assumption.
>>
>>39278154
Your post was an exception, clearly your situation is not being a NEET leech and feeling sorry for yourself. You also said you are working on your fitness but compare it to most of the other posts in these 'no gf' threads.
>>
>>39277406
Daddy issues
>>
>>39278224
So if I didn't have a job I should be considered a subhuman leech for taking care of my mom since dad died 1 day ago?

Wow you sure are progressive, are you #WithHer too? yaaaas slaaaay those evil manbabies
>>
File: 2578.png (49KB, 1728x212px) Image search: [Google]
2578.png
49KB, 1728x212px
>>39276948
>>
>>39277663
I just want people on fit to improve, I ussd to be one of you back in high school. I was always worrying about having a gf and when I joined Uni i decided to change. I stop being bitter, dressed decent and actually went out. Girls came on their own.
>>
>>39278258
>I used to be one of you
Bullshit you solipsistic sycophant
>>
>>39278262
I meant gf less
>>
I'm an asshole, more when I drink. I get very prepotent I guess(English isn't my first language) like I treat people who I don't know kinda shitty without even thinking about it
>>
File: 1477192553208.jpg (71KB, 700x647px) Image search: [Google]
1477192553208.jpg
71KB, 700x647px
>>39278253
>tfw i got a 19
>>
File: IMG_1217.jpg (40KB, 320x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.jpg
40KB, 320x325px
I spent so much of my youth hardening myself and trying to kill my emotions as a coping method to deal with problems at home that I now feel nothing but anger and sadness with bleak moments of happiness usually from laughing at a joke. I've convinced myself I don't want/need one but the loneliness is crushing
>>
File: 1458257110432.jpg (60KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1458257110432.jpg
60KB, 796x712px
>>39278291
Oh fuck I never thought these emotions could be put into words

I literally know all these feels
>>
>>39278258
Anon, they aren't here to improve or they wouldn't swat away any/all advice. You would think that they might consider maybe SUCCESSFUL guy's advise right?
But nope, they just tear it to shreds and go on beating their breast, getting more and more angry.

They want an easy answer that tells them the situation is not in any way their fault and doesn't require them to change anything or make effort. Deluded.
>>
>>39278249
Anyone who is an adult and doesn't have a job is a leech. Besides why are you thinking about potential girl gains a day after your dad died and as a factor in whether to care for your mother anyway? Dick move.
>>
>>39278305
>You would think that they might consider maybe SUCCESSFUL guy's advise right?

The advice that successful guys give is some combination of the following

>shower
>go outside
>jus b social and b urself
>also make sure to jus b attractive

Guys who have always been successful are in no position to give advice, because by just being themselves, they have had success in life. it isn't their fault that they can't give advice though, when all they've ever done is just being themselves (decent looking, normal personality) and it has gotten them success, what else can they really say?
>>
>>39278325
>you're not allowed to feel lonely if you're unemployed or your dad died

omg yaaaaaaasss gurl slay those entitled manbabies
>>
File: 1476065815426.jpg (19KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
1476065815426.jpg
19KB, 480x268px
I've only gotten to the point where I could have asked a girl out once, and I pussied out and didn't even ask

I can't figure out how to talk to women enough to get to that point, I just don't know what the issue is anymore. I talk to women all the time in casual settings like in class or whatever but that never goes anywhere.

Where can I meet women on campus to talk to fit? (also, how the fuck does one get invited to parties? 3rd year and only ever been to one and it was a sausagefest)
>>
>>39278329
Not all guys were born successful, they learned and overcame similar troubles many of you are here crying about. If they were Chad, they wouldn't give you advice, they would just laugh and keep walking. When they try to give you guys any advise though, you bite their ass.

The simple answer is this: find a way to improve your situation...or don't.
>>
>>39278360
For some of us there's no improving our situation.

Apparently I'm not allowed to date or to desire companionship according to this tolerant & progressive Hillary supporter: >>39278325

I'm literally not allowed to date, according to the liberal intelligentsia
>>
>>39278325

>housewives are leaches lol

kys feminist scum
>>
>>39278360
These people alienate those who try to help irl as well. It's easier to believe there's no way to improve their lot. It's liberating for them (of responsibility, the pain of effort, and so on).
>>
>>39278376
No apparently I should have been taking on a 30h/week job when I was visiting my dad in the ICU and monitoring his breathing when he was at home in the hospital bed

Wanting to stay and take care of my dad makes me an entitled woman-hating manbaby leech but it's ok because it'll be illegal to live lives like mine once Queen Hillary is elected
>>
>>39278329
That's funny, the advice I've seen given is more about becoming the man you want to be yourself to be happy, pursuing interests and hobbies that truly hold your attention to meet like-minded people doing the same and to put yourself in places and situations that maximize possibility of contact with people you could attract and be attracted to.

You should already be showering and going outside just to be a functional human. Most people interested in attracting an SO DO need to work their hardest at being their best selves, be social and be themselves.
These are not bad advice.
>>
>>39278360
Dude. The advice is literally "shower, be yourself, go outside and be social". How can you honestly think that that is effective advice AT ALL
>>
File: 1477153153640.jpg (160KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
1477153153640.jpg
160KB, 1024x698px
>>39278291
I just wanted my brothers to love me man now I don't know what I want
>>
>tfw dont have gf because im terrified of trusting other people and I have massive commitment issues

Pls help me

Maybe I can use my issues to find a girl that wants to fix someone but I cant find a girl because my issues
>>
>>39278376
Housewives have a job, and a meaningful one, dipshit. That's included in 'have a job'.
>>
Even if you get a date, kiss, or fuck, how do you know what to do after that? Every hurdle after seems larger. When do you define a relationship?
>>
>>39278403
Get therapy to learn to deal with your issues before expecting a relationship.
>>
>>39278410
Im to deep for that, i've convinced myself I don't need it and my entire life is built around a few close friendships and hatred of nearly everyone and everything else because it's the only way I was able to cope with parents moving all the time when I was a kid
>>
File: 1476404586206.jpg (111KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
1476404586206.jpg
111KB, 780x585px
>>39278325
There's not enough jobs for the amount of people who need them, this will be especially true in the future with increased automation.

>mfw only 1 job opening for every 6 job-seekers

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/31/only-one-job-advertised-for-every-six-low-skilled-jobseekers-report

Basic income (getting rid of the current welfare system and replaced by giving EVERYONE a check for something like $1500 a month) is an inevitably
>>
>>39278404
yaaaaas queen slay

I should've been at work instead of watching my dad breathe his last breath and closing his eyes when he passed, that way I could pay for your birth control pills

omg yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss THATS LIKE SO TOTES PROGRESSIVE
>>
>>39278372
Wow, you found yet another excuse right here in the thread. Go you!
Do let us know how much success you get using these excuses, won't you?
>>
>>39276948
>have opportunity to introduce myself to everyone at a party but the girl I'm interested in
It'll happen eventually

...right?
>>
>>39278405
This is the kind of thing that you learn by interacting and failing, it's far too complex for a few sentences.

One thing I consider important and most people fail to do is to learn to internalize the emotions and thought processes of the person you're with. If you go by your own, you'll fail hard.

You have to care, though. If you only want someone to fuck, then a committed relationship won't work.
>>
>>39278432
>ha ha you wanted to be with your dying dad instead of working to pay my food stamps and birth control pills?
>nice excuses you stupid whiny loser manbaby

yaaaaaaaaas queen slay

family is like so totes 20th century

like who even needs parents anyways it's such a patriarchal idea lol
>>
>>39278405
>>39278435
It'll take a lot of observation and listening at first.
>>
>>39278421
no, more like a large war or purge of the excess poor is an inevitability
how naive can you bernouts be to think basic income will ever come to you
the rich will never surrender their wealth
>>
>>39278420
Well if you do not get better, then you'll stay as you are. But it's a choice still. Just know that.
>>
>>39278405
>>39278435
>>39278446
One last thing is that it's a good idea to have hobbies/ways of having fun that most people can relate to. If all of them are nerdy/obscure, it might be difficult to share the positive things in your life.
>>
>>39278403
I'll tell you right now if you enter a relationship with some goal like getting fixed it turns into nagging and resentment.
You have to fix yourself first before relationships can work.
>>
>>39278444
Wow, someone's on a roll tonight. The man-baby comment did slay evidently.
Presenting spectacular dating material there, for sure.
How do you keep the women off even with your suave charm and witty repartee?
>>
>>39278482
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas you tell him queen

Men should be at work paying for our free birth control instead of at their dad's deathbed

that's like so patriarchal and dumb and its just a sissy excuse for not paying for our birth control

#ImWithHer
#WhoCaresAboutMen
#DyingMenAreMyFetish
#PayForMyBirthControl
>>
>>39278463
What's funny is that the girls with the obscure nerdy hobbies tend to have a bunch of men chasing them. It's happened to me with the last girl I was with that I didn't make the cut and I'm afraid of it happening again with this other girl I'm talking to. Then again, I've got backups if it doesn't work. Is that bad?
>>
>>39277037
You're fucking retarded right? Not having a father in the house has proven to be extremely bad for children. Just look at the hood, they have no fathers there and they're all criminals and gang bangers.
>>
anyone else not know how to relate and talk to anyone
>>
>>39278491
Not really. I advocate having multiple choices and taking a little time before committing. It prevents one from becoming too attached too early.

If you have to remember a single thing for life, not only to know how to interact with girls but socialization in general, let it be the comment about internalizing their emotions and thought processes. It changed everything for me.
>>
>>39278491
I don't think it's bad to have backups unless you are in a committed 1-1 relationship. Then it's time to let them go. Until then, many options are actually good.
>>
File: 1477888944106.png (1MB, 1281x1113px)
1477888944106.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
>>39278507
>not only to know how to interact with girls but socialization in general, let it be the comment about internalizing their emotions and thought processes
I'm too cynical for that, everything leads to pic related. I don't want to be this bitter, I want someone to prove me wrong.
>>
>>39276948
homosexuality
>>
>>39278553
One thing to keep in mind is that different cultures have different values and some of them produce people who are less obnoxious than that. So if you see that kind of behavior often and you're sure it's not your own mind playing games, I'd suggest moving to another state/country as soon as possible.

Lastly, some assholes will always be around but you should treat people well on principle, rather than for anyone specific. You'll feel better - your own mind will feel less toxic - and have better relationships in general if you accept the risk. Don't retaliate, move on as soon as possible.

I know this isn't the alpha behavior betas promote on the internet.
>>
>>39276948
>Grown ass man with no job
>Seeing a therapist to sort mental shit out
>Tend to attract girls with poor mental health
>Family has history of shit mental health
>Rather just lift and get a dogger
>>
>>39278487
Dude, you are mental. Sperging out like this is NOT normal even though you are probably drunk and sad.
Seek professional help, you really need it.

Queen out.
>>
>>39277210
So go for other pajeet girls. Don't your people have arranged marriages?
>>
>short,balding,skinnyfat with no money
>no experience with women at all
>start lifting one day and my confidence starts to rise
>realize I can overcome my weaknesses
>keep lifting for a few months until one day I snap my shit up
>now I'm back at square one with no gains and no chance to lift for months
>>
>>39276948
Im in japan and can barleycommunicate with anyone, women always compliment me but conversations hit a wall real fast.

Also, I was talking some qt all night but she texted my friend if they wanna meet up, even though im sure they didnt talk at all...
>>
File: 1.jpg (523KB, 2496x1872px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
523KB, 2496x1872px
I hate socializing with people, i don't find it necessarily hard to talk to women i just like to be alone all the time.
>>
>>39276948

I have a gf and don't even like her that much. Would rather be single but don't want to see her cry.

Didn't think anything could feel worse than loneliness.
>>
>>39278742
can't you fix the relationship?
>>
I don't want one

Too busy with school work fitness and starting my own business a girl would just come in and wreck it all thanks to tinder and pof I can satisfy my sexual needs but a gf no way man
>>
>>39276948
I'm addicted to my work. It's kinda pathetic, desu, but at least I enjoy it, and I just got a promotion.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 1000x1430px
>a fat fucK
>balding
>socially awkward unless I know them
>ugly
>hold a grudge against women, that I'm too scared to take them seriously or open up.

I can still get a girl, but that last one fucks with me.
>>
my wife
>>
>>39276948
Circumcisiontrauma
>>
>>39276948
Absurd social competition

Males here are willing to go too far, they spend their whole day on facebook and tinder talking with unknown girls all day long

I just cant bring myself to do it, its too boring
>>
>>39277660
>another lie/euphemism for "A man not having money is a deal-breaker, but I want to pretend I don't care about money".
>Le random ass baseless claims
>Another lie for being a bitter NEETmanchild
>>
File: 1465141516579.gif (2MB, 322x175px) Image search: [Google]
1465141516579.gif
2MB, 322x175px
I can't be bloody bothered pursuing girls with flirty messages every day. It just feels so artificial and awkward so they think I'm not interested but I just hate checking my phone and texting. Not to mention you have to text exactly the right emoticon and put xs sort of bollocks to get anywhere. Im much better at talking to girls to their face but relies on them being at the pub when there'll probably be 32 other fawning batty boys trying to chat them up.

TLDR- cba
>>
>>39276969
hi me
except that my father didn't left me.
>>
>>39277265
hint: pssst hey listen do u wanna hear a secret?

when a semester ends, another starts
>>
>>39276948
Having no money
>>
>>39277488
so when will you change it ?
>>
>>39276948
I don't want a gf, it costs too much money and it's too time consuming. I'll start looking for a gf when I'm old enough to have a wife and make kids, so when I'm around 35.

What I need right now, is just some sex. Last time was 2 years ago and I kinda forgot how it feels like. Being autistic has a shitton of pros but for getting le sex it's bad.
>>
>>39276990
Same desu
>>
>being black
>being gay
>>
>>39277660
>Why is it so hard to believe that I get sexual looks from women in public?
how do you even know it's a sexual look?

i feel like people are constantly staring at me but i can't decipher why.
>>
>Absolutely devoid from the need to be around people

I work graveyard shifts for this, people want to socialize with you but after spending sometime with me, they give dumbass normie advice to 'improve' me and once that fails, you're basically useless or 'don't give enough effort' to follow through.

And the cycle continues...
>>
I'm black
>>
>>39277588

B-but muh travel bug, anon!
>>
Shoo, shoo incels.
Back to Red-dit.
The rest, there is also something wrong that you need to fix but it's up to you to find it.
>>
File: excellence is a habit.jpg (101KB, 1782x308px) Image search: [Google]
excellence is a habit.jpg
101KB, 1782x308px
>>39278399
It's not about the specific activities themselves, but the headspace required to rise to the occasion and make something out of nothing. Be the unmoved mover anon
>>
MGTOW
>>
File: 1469715008732.webm (324KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469715008732.webm
324KB, 512x512px
>>
>>39280493
This guy is right, I never had a girlfriend and was always stressed about it - one day i decided to focus on myself and be happy (mainly getting in shape). I felt more confident and happy as time went out, started getting in more social situations (going out, hanging out a little later, not going home to my computer) and I eventually got enough female contact where I got a gf. Be happy with yourself by yourself, it's the most important part - a relationship where your happiness is based on being with another person will never work out anyways.
>>
Because I'm in love with a girl who has a bf ;_;
>>
I'm waiting for the right girl. I'm starting to enjoy being dismissive to women I don't find interesting
>>
I don't know any and I'm too old to meet them in institutions, and I hate doing things I don't like in my free time.
>>
>>39276948
>Herpes
>>
>>39277736
Mad admin skills gets all the girls
>>
>>39277627
So what? It will still be an experience for you.
>>
Even with this self-sabotaging anxiety I have I'm attractive and well-composed enough to find a girlfriend eventually. It's just that I physically cannot talk to anyone, let alone females. Been like this my entire life. I pay significant mind to the inflection, tone, and sentence structure of what I say before I open my mouth, which results in me stuttering and stumbling over words like a legit retard. It's pathological now; I can't talk to my parents without this happening. It's fucking ridiculous but I don't care.
>>
>>39277665

Get a tummy tuck
>>
>>39278600
>>Family has history of shit mental health
This is what gets me the most. I'm past the stage of my life where I blame others for my issues but the same problems I have are the same problems my mother has, and her mother has, and I've been told her mother has. There's a point where it no longer boils down to genetics and instead is just shit parenting.
>>
>>39277768
Start by lifting. You've got nothing to lose
>>
>>39276948

my wife
>>
>>39277669
>JUST B URSELF THE GIRLS WILL FLY TO YOU
He never said that. Learn game fucktard.
>>
>>39276948
Nothing. Handling women is something you should had learned younger, otherwise you are fucked.
>>
File: Uncuck 4 np.jpg (1MB, 920x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck 4 np.jpg
1MB, 920x3024px
>>39277927
>>39277941
>How do you get the confidence to ask out girls if you have no friends
I don't understand how confidence can be a problem when it comes to girls, particularly if you've got no friends.

What the fuck have you got to lose if a girl rejects you?

Did all those years being a nerd in school teach you nothing? Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, the path to success comes from failing many times and learning from your mistakes.

If you really want to get a girl, then just start trying to get girls. No doubt you will fail many times, but given enough time, you'll eventually get good and sooner or later you'll be getting laid consistently.

Someone fucking screencap this so we don't have to go over it again. Also, pic related.
>>
Having a bf
>>
absurdly weird looking. social cripple. I don't actually care anymore, life is good enough without.
>>
I'll know when I found the right girl. I haven't found her yet.
>>
>>39276969
Roids?
>>
>have few friends
>don't go out aside from school/work
>majority of gfs have been people from online games who flew out here multiple times
Think I might just be too selfish with my time and interests (or lack there of) to want to give up a bunch of it to have a gf.
>>
my main problem is that rejection absolutely destroys me. I cannot handle it at all. it takes me literally weeks or months of sometimes extreme emotional pain to get over, and after that it takes me a long time to get back in the game. I wish I could care less
>>
being unattractive, poor, unsuccessful, and scrawny hungry skellington mode

that's assuming that there's nothing wrong with my personality
>>
>>39281121
Complete Bull. I started out with it at 25 after over a decade of imporving my self from Autist to normie. Along the way I learned that I could be more happy and confident than many of my peers without ever having touched a girl, that I didn't need to care even. Made the learnig process much easier once I decided to grow some Balls and actually go for it.
And most of all, I can look back on having worked hard for all the things most people consider natural. And I'm not Bitter about it the least. In fact, I'm thankful - it made me be the best version of myself I can be, and to keep improving until I die.
Around me , I see people being complacent just taking what life throws in their Laps. And when that is not enough, they get unhappy and don't know what to do about it.
But I do.
>>
>>39277188
You've obviously never had a girl check you out. Hit the gym.
>>
>>39277259
Holy shit you are so angry and jealous I'm loving this.
>>
>>39277259
>tfw 9/10

Brother I literally get stares and they smile and bite their lips and whatnot when we lock eyes, but please do stay mad.
>>
>>39277590
You're so jealous. You should start lifting brother.
>>
>>39276948
>no hobbies
>no charisma
>only friends are my roommate and this guy I only talk to online
>low confidence
>scared of people
>first instinct in social situations is to end the conversation and gtfo
>foreigner in this country
I am the most boring person I know and I hate myself. During school there were a couple of girls who asked me out/gave me their number but I always turned them down because I'm an idiot and get cold feet. This can't be normal..
>>
File: I'm the Doctor.gif (1004KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
I'm the Doctor.gif
1004KB, 512x288px
>>39277170
>our breed
if your breed doesn't reproduce how is it even a breed?
>>
>>39281891
I'm in the same situation as you but I don't consider myself boring. Being "boring" doesn't simply entail lack of any interesting, distinctive personality traits or hobbies, because if that were the case all the dudebros and Chads of the world would be the most boring fuckers what with their cookie-cutter interests.

Reason I don't consider myself dull is because, if I were in a state of mind which could afford me the ability to be social, I would be charismatic as fuck, considering it already occurs in the sparse moments where I'm in a stable mindframe. And that's really what it boils down to; suaveness, gravitas, and the ability to make a conversation about the dumbest and blandest shit interesting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being dismissive of possessing decent hobbies. I'm just saying that the charismatic fucker who's into chess is a lot less boring than the carbon copy dudebro who's into sportz. Granted, that's assuming an equal level of attractiveness, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>39282008
Samefag here, for the record I actually do have interesting, non-nerd hobbies (lacrosse, hunting, fishing, piloting) but I am so fucking socially retarded I'd never be able to present it all in a way which depicts me as an interesting person.
>>
>>39277590
You're ruining the thread with your autism/projection. Fuck off to >>>/r9k/

I'm a 6/10 but 8/10 face. I had some girl literally miring me in between kissing her beta boyfriend, when we got on the bus and she left her boyfriend this girl was leaning on me and jiggling her ass the whole time. She even turn around to check me out and leaned on my arm so it was almost around her.

She also seemed like the crazy daddy issue type (wearing a onesie for halloween and a hat that says "daddy's little monster" with cringe sunglasses and short hair.)

So a typical suburban 5/10 will grind on random guys at a moments notice. A fit handsome guy absolutely WILL get mires from girls during his day-day.
>>
>>39276948
>asocial
>emotionally distant
>>
>>39282008
>>39282043
I am boring on every level imaginable. It starts with simple things such as conversations, where I, after briefly failing to think of something on-topic to say and, usually just check out mentally until the other person stops talking. The next big problem is I have no hobbies/interests, so when I am interested in a girl or want to make friends, I can't fathom any fun activities to invite them on. The big problem however, is
when I eventually do end up spending time with somebody; as time passes the other person inexplicably starts distancing themselves from me more and more and I can't stop worrying about what she is thinking and have self-deprecating thoughts.
>>
>>39282201
>It starts with simple things such as conversations, where I, after briefly failing to think of something on-topic to say and, usually just check out mentally until the other person stops talking
I do the same thing 9 times of the 10.

But your issue might just be you don't give yourself enough credit. Have you EVER been in a conversation where things just rolled smoothly and you knew precisely what to say in an instance and were the center of attention in said conversation?
>>
>>39276948
>5.4ft
>5/10 face
>>
>>39276948
>That image

You smell so good mommy
>>
>>39277768
>tfw no insecure socially inept ugly bf
>>
File: 1472981330877.png (256KB, 636x708px) Image search: [Google]
1472981330877.png
256KB, 636x708px
>>39282201
>when I eventually do end up spending time with somebody; as time passes the other person inexplicably starts distancing themselves from me more and more
This is me, friend. Albeit without the paranoia and such. I just think "there goes another" and call it quits completely myself.
>>
>>39276948
I am.
I look good, am slightly above average in fitness (at the very fucking least compared to ameriburgers) and have a good sense of humor.

However, whenever I'm talking with a girl who I know is single and seems at least somewhat interested in me, I just clamp up.
When it's someone I know there's a 0% chance to get with I'm as smooth as silk, but as soon as I think there's any chance I could get with her I freeze mentally.

fuck.
>>
>>39277551
If she really does have all those things you can't blame her for wanting the same in a partner.
>>
File: 1471010508482.jpg (30KB, 552x631px) Image search: [Google]
1471010508482.jpg
30KB, 552x631px
>have gf
>she's insecure, super sweetheart, not a bad looking girl at all, my parents love her
>she lacks the social carisma, work ethic, confidence, maturity, and motivation I have
>she has anxiety attacks here and there that prevent us going to social events

I know at some point I'm going to leave her, but i'm afraid that's going to destory her mental heath and I have no idea what to do
>>
>In super liberal animal program for college
>Not conservative personally but more so libertarian
>Super qt christian girl gets made fun of behind her back because "lmao religion is a plague"
>She talks to me because I don't care about her life choices
>Super chill, very traditional, wants to hang out some
>Start hanging out outside of classes and school downtime
>Take her out for a movie, cuddling into me the whole time
>tfw I may have landed a qt traditionalist christian gf

As a side note I hit a new pb of 95 lbs on bench yesterday so beginner gains may be happening.
>>
>>39282435
>she lacks the maturity I have
>I know at some point I'm going to leave her
>>
>>39282435
Mate unless you are ready and willing to carry her on for life (not like I'd judge you for that), you may as well leave her now.

Waiting will only make it worse (also for her; don't forget women lose market value as time passes; so don't lead her on, it is not fair).
>>
>>39282437
>super qt traditional gf
GOD FUCKING DAMN THOSE FEELS NEVER LEAVE DO THEY FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>39282167
are you a manlet or obese?
>>
When I was a kid parents made it such a big deal "oh you will get married with a nice girl" "be nice and respect girls" "girls like men with an education". Everything was bullshit. I am myself and seriously the problem with me is that I have alieniated women and put them on a pedestal. I have additionaly 0 charm and 0 experience with girls regarding dates and kissing. Now the thought what she might think when she observes my inexperience terrifies me :$

I have a degree and I do look good and wear good clothes. But this means nothing since women prioritize fun over anything else. And drop outs aka criminals are more fun than some lab rat...
>>
>>39282201
>I am boring on every level imaginable. It starts with simple things such
Stopped reading there. Too boring.

Seriously, go get experiences. Get drunk at a rock concert, go bungee jumping, take dance lessons or take up a martial art, whatever.
>>
File: 232132.jpg (87KB, 1255x915px)
232132.jpg
87KB, 1255x915px
>>39277768
Have you tried like, lifting and improving yourself? Everything you have mentioned is in part because you hate yourself.

I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but seriously, if you pick up a hobby and spend lots of time becoming good at it I can assure you your live will improve. For me, I practice piano (i have to walk to my university and sneak into one of the musical classrooms when class isn't in session to practice) and I also spent a good 1-3 hours each day forcing myself to learn French

It's so weirdly rewarding and it makes you feel really good. And of course lifting does the same thing. The moral of all these things is the same: improve yourself so you start to see value in yourself.
>>
>>39282573
yeah this is pretty much me
I've had some success with women but it's been very limited and they lose interest after 2-3 months at most
I've put too much time into boring shit like getting my master's no girl wants that
>>
File: The dream.png (59KB, 330x223px) Image search: [Google]
The dream.png
59KB, 330x223px
>>39277508

THIS. I'm good looking, get mires any time I leave the house, but never get past the flirtation phase. When women realise how one-dimensional I am, they disappear like fairies in the wind.

How do I stop being afraid of change /fit/? I'm starting to think I might actually need cognitive behavioural therapy.
>>
>>39276969
>not sex attic

You clearly went to meme school and not the memes.
>>
>>39276948
>broken penis

Not even joking. 24 years old and due to a torn ligament the thing is just in perpetual flop-motion.

Life, huh.
>>
>>39276948

>Lack of money (poorfag)
>Lack of confidence due to lack of money
>Poor social skills

Those are the three biggest factors.
>>
The gf I have now is stopping me from being the rake I was before her.
>>
File: 1477936494634.png (113KB, 1865x701px) Image search: [Google]
1477936494634.png
113KB, 1865x701px
>>39282362
Is this stuff worth it?
I mean , it probably works - but it is worth it, or should you go about this a different way if you're a virgin.
Also this seems like it requires you to throw any and all standards out the window, and I'm not willing to do that even for casual sex.
>>
>>39283124
Eh, wrong post cited. Should be OP.
>>
File: 1430350336137.jpg (154KB, 991x609px)
1430350336137.jpg
154KB, 991x609px
>>39276948
>the MAN doesn't understand our love
>>
>>39276948
No social life so I don't meet women, and deathly afraid of rejection so I never ask one out even if I get to know one somehow.

Funny thing is I've had 2 gfs before but only because they asked me out
>>
How does one just simply go outside to meet people if all my friends are autists like myself who just go to work and come home to watch TV or do whatever on a Friday night?

I mean I can go out by myself, but this just seems fucking retarded. Like I'm a loner or something.

And no, I don't get invited to parties anymore. I'm 26 and work a fucking desk job. What party invites can you possibly get if you're not in college anymore?
>>
>>39283143

fucking Argies
>>
>>39277318
Holy shit fucking this

>kill me
>>
File: FeelPepeYouWillNeverBeUsed.jpg (91KB, 468x690px) Image search: [Google]
FeelPepeYouWillNeverBeUsed.jpg
91KB, 468x690px
>>39276948

I'm boring, I'm very depressed so I don't laugh anymore, not even smile, don't have erections anymore, don't sleep, don't enjoy anything really and I probably have a psychopath face now

all my friends (male) sooner or later have told me there is something wrong with me
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (36KB, 428x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
36KB, 428x469px
>>39278493
Actually it's because they're all niggers
>>
>>39281437
I heard roid rage is a myth.
>>
>>39276948
I'm scared of Vaginas I don't know what I'd do if I was to be confronted with one.
>>
>>39277454
If a girl invites you over her house she wants to fuck there are very few exceptions to this.
>>
File: IMG_1195.jpg (64KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.jpg
64KB, 720x405px
>>39277488
Get a fast food job and save every penny for education you lazy scumbag. That's what you have to do if you want to be successful, it's not a waste of you're making money. You aren't too good for a shitty job either you're a piece of shit NEET who is a drain on society and that's all you will ever be unless you change it. I work 50+ hours a week in fast food and I have several thousand dollars saved up and I'm almost at the point where I can pay for a degree cash down, plus they're making me a manager so I'm headed for a decent wage. Nothing stopping you from doing the same thing except laziness and bullshit excuses. I hate scum like you. Do I love working in food? Fuck no it sucks ass but it's better than being a broke hikki with no future and I won't have to do it much longer. Put your fucking head down, eat crow and fucking work.

TL;DR get a job even if it's flipping burgers you lazy fuck
>>
because she doesn't want me as badly as she makes it out to be
>>
>>39276948
I have one who like me is weird as fuck but can still fake social norms in public we're weird differently though. She's the artsy fartsy weird, and I'm the has a lot of guns and knows to much about guns, fitness, and hunting weird.
>>
>>39280821

Are you me lad?
>>
>>39276948
>>39276948

It's been roughly 3 years since I broke it off with my ex gf. Together for almost 10 years.

I'm just tired and want to be left alone for a while.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>39276948
>boring
>no hobbies
>no ambition
>not much of a talker
>no things in common with anyone
>lack of confidence
and probably a lot more things i cant think of right now
some girls hit on me and i ignore them, saving both of our time
i like taking the easy paths, so ill pay another escort
>>
File: 1475383572749.jpg (29KB, 376x387px) Image search: [Google]
1475383572749.jpg
29KB, 376x387px
>Social Phobia
>Depression
>No social network
>Lazy, no interests, shy, ugly, ethnic minority, age is catching up
>a sense of "i'm a piece of shit that doesn't deserve happiness"

I push every1 around me away from me, both intentionally and unintentionally (including family).

The funniest part is that I can't be bothered at all to make an effort to change. Just waiting for life to pass by at this point
>>
>>39280493
>that quote

Well fuck me, Aristotle didn't actually say it

http://blogs.umb.edu/quoteunquote/2012/05/08/its-a-much-more-effective-quotation-to-attribute-it-to-aristotle-rather-than-to-will-durant/
>>
>>39280493
>>39285175

Full quote

> “Excellence is an art won by training and habituation: we not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather have these because we have acted rightly; these virtues are formed in man by doing his actions; we are we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”
>– Will Durant, The Story of Philosophy (1926)
>>
>>39276948
>her busy schedule

I can only see her once during couple of weeks
>>
>>39276948
> she lives in another city
> she has a baby with her current bf
>>
>>39276991
You'll make it, Tomoko-chan, I trust in you!
>>
>live in a really small and messy apartment
>with toxic family
>also 140lbs skeleton

What do?
>>
Never tried.
Got over a decade of social gains under my belt, saw the world and its people, been through some shit. I have plenty of friends, outgoing, travel and party a lot.
I've had dozens of girls try to get with me over the past few years, but I was always so scared shitless i never made a move or even ran away from /rejected attractive girls.
Now I'm resolved to try, but fuck me, it's hard and scary - I can deal with everything else really just fine , but with girls I'm suddenly so far out of my depth I can't even see Land.
Wish me luck, bras - that my courage does not fail me.
>>
>>39276948

I have oneitis for a girl, we've only been on one date and have had conflicting schedules that have made the second one impossible. Meanwhile there's another girl who blatantly wants my dick but I don't feel like it would be right to go for that girl when there's one I like a lot more who could potentially be something greater.
>>
>>39277003
When is it okay to say the girl you ocasionaly date and fuck is your gf?
>>
Simply I'm not happy enough to want a relationship. I want to focus on bettering my self and my career.

I've had a long line of crazy girls fall madly in love with me and all I wanted was to be friends. Ex still wants to get back but i just don't want to and she doesn't get it.

I did meet a tinder grill that was cool with being friends/casual hook ups so hopefully that can give me hope that not all girls i meet are batshit insane
>>
Large amounts of reasons

majorly I think because I don't have the opportunity. I'll be moving out soon and living with friends who are total chad/dudebros so that'll help alot
>>
>>39285383
I know this fucking feel all too well.
>>
The only girls I've attracted in my life are the party girl types, the really hot ones too for whatever reason.
I'm an average looking manlet so I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
The shyer more conservative girls don't seem to like me that much. I don't get it.
>>
>>39285339
How the fuck do I keep myself from bailing out all the time, btw?
Gonna go out with some girl tomorrow, and I'm frankly more afraid that I'll just follow my FoF again and 360 away once we move things towards my place.
>>
I'm an ugly loser living with my parents out in the woods.
>>
>>39280114
so true. I pick up women fairly easily irl but in online dating, I always max 3 messages and then just meet up. Fuck endless text conversations, I'm not your fucking friend.
>>
>>39280236
bag of sand
>>
>>39280665
das truth, m8. If I go to a bar trying to pick up women, I always fail. When I'm relaxed and just trying to hang out, I always bang a 10/10
>>
>>39282437
>95 lbs
I mean, don't give up, but god damn you're weak
>>
>>39277488

Even in today's economy a college degree is well worth the risk at public school prices.

You aren't refusing to work fast food because it would waste your life, what you're doing now is wasting your life. A McJob can help put you through school, provides references, and is at least SOMETHING instead of a blank spot on a resume. A McJob is an investment.
>>
I'm shit at getting laid
I'm good at making friends, making people laugh, etc but I have no clue how to close and actually convert into benis into bagina
What do
>>
>>39276948
I dunno.

I can sleep with girls on nights out, but once they sober up I go from funny and charming to moronic very quickly.

Also my acne scars are more visible in the colld light of day and noone wants to stick around for that
>>
File: bateman fails a get.jpg (99KB, 723x749px) Image search: [Google]
bateman fails a get.jpg
99KB, 723x749px
>>39282048
>>
>>39277998
I appreciate the insight anon, how to go about finding an apprentice? Just using the Internet I'm guessing?
>>
>>39287588
i didnt ask for that feel
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.