[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl question fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

If most poor girls go for rich handsome guys, what happens to rich successful beautiful women lmao. Who gets those girls?
>>
File: 1477090133292.jpg (27KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477090133292.jpg
27KB, 650x600px
>lmao
>>
>>39276520
im srs
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
>>39276506
I want to fuck that gourd
>>
>>39276537
god damn it fit this is not the time for bullshit
>>
>>39276506
The same as the poor. Baka!
>>
>>39276537
That's not horse jizz in that shaker is it? Please tell me that's not horse jizz.
>>
>>39276506
Richer handsomer guys or some marriage out of financial or status reasons
>>
>>39276506

Money and success don't matter for women the way they do for men. The most beautiful women end up with the highest status men. There are exceptions both ways, but it generally holds true.
>>
>>39276537
Is that j-jizz?
>>
>>39276506
Don't you pin test? I remember seeing you in /fraud/
>>
>>39276742
plz tell me it is horse jiz
>>
>>39276783
Wait, so what about using ugly women for money and when you get rich, buy side hoes?
>>
File: 1477842496843.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477842496843.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
When men are financially successful, they want housewives.

When women are financially successful, they don't want house-husbands. No matter how good looking you are, and no matter how much money is irrelevant due to her own income, she will NEVER want a NEET.

Well over 60% of college grads in the US are female, and there's an increasingly larger amount of NEET men.

This has led to white people in the US dying faster than they are being born, the younger generations aren't having kids largely because of the economic climate, and women's absolute refusal to date down, specifically financially.

Whites currently account for 62 percent of the population but 78 percent of deaths.

White babies are already the minority right now in the US.

The race war is something you laugh about, but it will be a reality in the future.
>>
>>39276846

A male gold digger? I'm sure they exist, but I've never known one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.