[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for a manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tom-cruise-sexiest-short-man.jpg (88KB, 440x757px) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-sexiest-short-man.jpg
88KB, 440x757px
>TFW both ugly and a manlet. I think i'm barely 170 cm. I also have a crooked nose so i'm gonna save up money to fix that, also i'm getting braces but i'm 21.

Any advice for manlets like me? How can i make myself look better and look more confident. I fucking hate my life. And the more muscular i get the more stupid and weird i get, also people that are taller than me always want to fight me since i'm short. So i don't go to the club anymore. Should i kill myself /fit.
>>
>>39274080
steroids fixed my life pretty much.
manlet too, 5'11"
>>
>>39274080
In addition to getting more fit, you should be trying to improve your skin and hair.

Being stupid and weird? That'll go away with time as long as you spend time reflecting on yourself, and considering what you did that was weird and stupid. Maybe get into meditation.

You've got the rest of your life to kill yourself, so just keep working on improving yourself.
>>
>>39274144
>>39274189
Thanks, i'll try to better myself
>>
>>39274080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_oVJP3dteM
Alpha.m is your answer, happy lifting brother.
>>
>>39274080

Fellow manlet here...this is what I'm doing. It takes initiative...my plan so far is over 20 pages (A4) printed.
1: Devise a long DETAILED plan, stating problems with A) Social Life B) Physical Appearance C) Motivation D) Whatever the fuck else...finacial or something
and DETAILED solutions on how to fix them. You can never do enough planning with these things...do some research, whatever you need to achieve your goals.

2) Create a FLEXIBLE time table...if you have a bad work ethic...do workouts/study/(insert other solution) slowly. Be like the Germans and stay on time and efficent...make sure you have PLENTY of time for relaxing and playing. Keep it balanced : Work Play Sleep

3) Stay MOTIVATED: Two weeks into workouts is the absolute worst. It is vital you find a way to stay motivated to your goals----Always eat enough protein to actually make gains---listen to music that inspires you (Stormfags on /pol/ listen to Nazi era music)----pictures of bitches you want to fuck. Remind yourself why your doing this shit, you'll soon enjoy it once you get used to it.

Braces: Get clear/invisible ones
Confidence: Many solutions----worst case scenario move to new city/country go to new social groups...create new friends and start with a clean slate
Charisma?: search for Charisma on Command---YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I should be a damn life coach holy fuck you can literally contact me if you want...I'm not selling advice wait for separate comment
>>
>>39275820
[email protected]

Put the subject "Manlet" so I can search for it if you do
>>
>>39275820

Oh, this is gonna be good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.