[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the only thing going for you is that you have a decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: aMleXMjl_700w_0.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aMleXMjl_700w_0.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>tfw the only thing going for you is that you have a decent body
>tfw you're a complete loser at 23 and about to fail out of community college after being in school for 5 years

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaah fuck this man
>>
>>39273181

Get your shit together famalam. You can lift regularly but can't go to class and do your fucking work at CC?
>>
It is through the darkest time to finally see the light
>>
>>39273181
CCs are generally a joke.

Get your shit together anon. Your parents are going to have you out of the house one way or another.
>>
Most of us probably wouldn't even want or could handle the end result of being a successful normie. I know I couldn't. This is what I think anytime I start to feel sad about not being a successful normie with everything going right.

My failure and lack of ability to integrate into society keeps me blocked from ever experiencing this.

I will probably die alone, not cared for or loved, no one will ever remember me, but at least I wont have to stress or worry about family/kids/work/socializing and all the other responsibilities that come along with being normal.
>>
>>39273207
its been dark for well over a decade and i havent gotten my shit together yet.

>>39273212
both my parents died, live with my uncle and aunt (not in belair ayyy)

>>39273196
gym friday night and sunday, I do my work but im just stupid and depressed, severe adhd and anxiety. too afraid to talk to professors
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.