[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat fuck needs help eating on campus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Z.jpg (10KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
10KB, 276x183px
hey guys, this college year has been rough, I've gained a lot of weight.

something happened to the dining halls and now the only food there that tastes good is food that is shit tier.

honestly I've started eating a hamburger and fries every day because it's the only thing that doesn't make me wan't to throw up.

I'm like five foot eleven inches and i weigh 215.(fuck)(also whats a good goal weight in your opinion)

do you guys have any tips to improve my eating, I'm not really in control of what i eat every day(or what options i have to eat and if they even taste good) and i really want to get /fit/er
>>
>>39272114
Drop the fries and only drink water. Do they not have a hot bar or something with vegetables to grab? Or are you one of those fucks who can't stomach anything that isn't loaded with salt or sugar then deepfried? If that's the case you should probably just eat yourself like the disgusting piece of shit that you may or may not be.
>>
>>39272226
We actually don't have a hotbar, I'm pretty jealous,

We have 2 main meals like today it was nachos and some something else, a salad bar and soup, then burger pasta and pizza. The only things that change are the 2 main meals and the soups.
>>
>>39272114
170 is a nice weight for a guy your height, albiet it is muscle weight.

if you cant eat anything healthy, just eat less of the unhealthy stuff, maybe drop the fries and only eat the burger.

also fasting every sunday will cut your kcals by pretty much
>>
>>39272114
eat food that tastes like shit = rapid fat loss
>>
>>39272114
>fat fuck needs help eating on campus
I don't think you do mate
>>
>>39273422
This
>>
Grow up
>>
>>39272114
all i hear is:
whaaaa i am a little baby, i am not able to prepare my meals at home, i cannot go shopping groceries because my mom is not here, and in my college there is only shit served, and i have absolute no self control because i am a faggot
>>
>>39272114
Eat a fucking salad.
>>
>>39272114
Jesus christ you fucking child, you can't just eat burgers because ''nothing else tastes good''. It is such a fucking stupid excuse. Try and taste some different foods than the ones in your comfort zone. I was a picky eater when i was younger, but my parents never let me out of my comfort zone. Today i eat anything served not even thinking about it even though i eat the same stuff when im on my own. I don't even really like oats and tuna but eat it nearly every day anyways because I'm not a fucking child. Man up faggot, if you're in college it's about time.
>>
>>39272114
is it mandatory to eat there? i mean do you pay for it at the cashier or it is included in your tution fee?
if it is the former one you are a massive retard
>>
>>39273710
i live in a dorm that requires we buy a meal plan, that's really expensive as it is.
>>
>>39274808

eat half of every meal or skip one of them, if there's a salad bar go for that instead of the greasy shut

also do what >>39272341 said and fast once a week
>>
>>39273739
it's included in my tuition fee.

i would love to plan out my meals and stuff.
>>
>>39273734
how do you eat your tuna?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.