[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PE stories thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: curl.jpg (113KB, 747x1150px) Image search: [Google]
curl.jpg
113KB, 747x1150px
Post stuff from highschool, middleschool or anything interest from PE
>>
Not the most exciting story but I had to do 4 years of PE in high school and I didn't want to senior year so I picked the easiest one my school had and all we did was play badminton and go bowling. Me and a friend kicked everyone's ass in badminton. Our gym teacher was the school's badminton coach, so she had us play the best badminton players on her team during class one day and we fucking destroyed them. The amount of butthurt that ensued was amazing. She then tried to recruit us both for the team. We refused because she was a bitch. Felt good, man.
>>
>>39271997
Lol mines similar, dike volleyball coach had the guys play the girls volleyball team and the girls got wrecked
>>
File: Dope_3bbd60_6062063.jpg (120KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Dope_3bbd60_6062063.jpg
120KB, 900x506px
First poster here. Thought of a vaguely PE related story. I'll greentext it.
>be me, senior year of high school
>Did the morning announcements for my school
>One morning, in the script I read from, it said to do an eagle screech
>"Blah blah blah Murica CAWCAH!"
>Two guys in my PE class started calling me "The Eagle" because of it. Pretty cool nickname, I guess
>They were super nice but kinda burnouts, just smoked a lot of weed and tried to make their metal band famous
>Every morning at PE: "It's the Eagle! Whats up, Eagle?"
>Near the end of the year: "Hey Eagle, want to come to a party this weekend?"
>Fuck yeah I do, I rarely get invited to parties
>Show up to the party, walk in the door and everyone (about 20ish people, smaller party) stares at me for a second
>One of the two guys goes "It's The Eagle! What up, Eagle?"
>Fucking everyone goes "Eagle!!" starts chanting my name and shit, giving me high fives
>Felt like a fucking God
>Best night of my life, drank and was the hero of the party
>Owe it to my stupid PE class
We're all gonna make it, bruh
>>
>PE teacher was former ifbb pro
>wore absurdly tight clothing to every class
>yoga pants while leading a class of 15 teen boys in stretching

She's responsible for this fit girl fetish, but goddamn I love it anyway
>>
>be in 8th grade
>gym teacher always hitting on qt girls
>gym teacher got arrested for sexing the hot one
>she moved to a town over when we started high school
>she's still really hot but a old guy took that v card
>>
>>39271738
>Throwing frizbies in middle school
>Teacher tells everyone to stop
>Friend wants to throw to me again, I shake head no, he does anyway
>Beans teacher in the head, is made to sit out rest of class.

>Middle school again teacher picks to captains to guess a number 1-100 to draft teams (can they do this anymore or did sjw kill ability to get picked last?)
>Dumb stoner says, "pick 69"
>Teacher says he can either explain what that means or run laps... he runs the whole time
>>
>>39272668

That second story is so middle school.

Thanks for the keks
>>
>>39272691
>Same stoner breaks arm skateboarding
>Breaks other arm right after

>Be me in HS now
>Playing baseball, I hate and suck at it so go to outfield to zone out
>Line drive in the air, I don't turn head or move feet, just move arm out and leave it
>Ball falls right into glove
>Teacher goes, anon, if you hadn't caught that I'd be mad right now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.