[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH NO! On the way home from gym, you step into a little black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: VenomBar640[1].jpg (215KB, 640x319px) Image search: [Google]
VenomBar640[1].jpg
215KB, 640x319px
OH NO!
On the way home from gym, you step into a little black puddle. Having just come from gym and being bursting with adrenaline and testosterone, the little black goop has decided to make you its host. TA-DAH! Now you own a symbiote!
>HOWEVER
Are you able to control it? If you answer yes to any of these questions, the symbiote will take over your weak pitiful mind and use you instead. Are you:

>addicted to any substance (sugar, fat, alcohol, weed, coke, etc)
>spending more than 3 hours of leisure time on the internet per day
>a NEET
>Insecure and emotional
>lazy
>non-assertive
If yes to any of those, I'm sorry friend, the symbiote owns you now.

But if you haven't fallen into any of those traps, you get:
>Increased testosterone, adrenaline
>Absolute fucking 'alphaness'
>Power and influence over people
>5x strength increase
>2x intellect increase
>3x size increase

CAN YOU DO IT BROS?!
>>
I fulfil most of those conditions. Venom would completely own my ass.
>>
>>39271192
A lot of those criteria are subjective.
>>
>>39271192
There isn't a person on this website that wouldn't be controlled.
>>
What's the fucking point of being jacked if you don't have any vices to enjoy?
>>
>>39271202
>>39271218
>>39271225
We'll make it 3 out of 6 then. If you fall into more than 50% of those things, the symbiote takes over.

>>39271231
It makes you highly productive and super effective in anything you do. Women fall on their knees, men follow like sheep, everything becomes easier and more fun. No need for drugs or vices when you own everything you do.
>>
>2x dick length and girth
I-I'm not alone in this one right brehs?
>>
>>39271192
>tfw insecure, lazy and non-assertive

Welp, guess the symbiote is my master now.
>>
>>39271600
>dick length 13cm

>2x would be 26cm

Why would I need this much length
>>
>>39271192
Venom gains
>>
>>39271754
>>
>>39271764
Juicy pecs
>>
>>39271192
How does browsing the internet give venom power of me?
>>
>>39271775
>>39271764
>>39271754
This guy gets it

>>39271795
That motherfucker gives you power, but is waiting for you to slip up so it can take control for itself.
Being on the internet laughing at memes makes you sedentary and dulled, allowing the venom to take over easily.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.