[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm taking Saw Palmetto to lower my DHT levels. I like having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1470262408259.jpg (314KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470262408259.jpg
314KB, 1200x1600px
I'm taking Saw Palmetto to lower my DHT levels. I like having hair.

But I'm also thinking of taking up lifting. Will low DHT ruin my gains, since it's needed to form masculine body types?
>>
>>39270658
Short answer: yes
>>
>>39270658
>walkman
What year is this?
>>
>>39270704
Gotta be like 2005 or so.
>>
>>39270658
Saw Palmetto helps you to keep your hair and regrow new hair.

Is that written on label ? Good job falling for pillsjew meme.
>>
If you really want to slow hairless and maximize gains, start taking creatine. It increases performance from the DHT your body utilizes without creating more of it. Less it more.
>>
Some of the active ingredients in Saw Palmetto are phytoestrogens.....not to mention the only acknowledged use for Saw Palmetto is to treat early Benign Prostate Hyperplasia
>>
>>39270839
Kek, what ? If anything, creatine speeds up the process of hair fallout.
>>
>>39270808
It's well established to lower DHT, which is what causes androgenic hairloss.
But that DHT-induced hairloss depends on DHT receptors in the first place, and how sensitive they are, which is genetic.
DHT also effects DHT receptors in other parts of the body - so less of it would also mean slower beard growth.

It's not like some kind of anti-Nair, the effects are too complex and variable. It's more like a change of diet than a specific drug for a specific effect.

>>39270673
Not to jump down your throat, but, I've been doing some googling and there's word to the contrary.

Something about DHT being androgenic as opposed to anabolic. Damned if I know what that means. But then, do steroid users ever inject DHT?

>>39270839
I'll look into that.
>>
>>39270852
>acknowledged use
In practice, that means that pharma has decided to market an expensive chemical cocktail instead of a cheap berry as a hair loss treatment.

DHT is DHT, it effects all masculine parts of the body, including the prostate and scalp, and in those cases it does its job a little too well.

I'm not 100% sold on saw, but I've decided to give it a chance. The usual hairloss stuff has the same risk of side effects, anyway.

Main decision to make is if I should try to combine it with lifting or alternate them somehow.
>>
>>39270884
Either you use finasterid with a slight chance of your dick shrinking or or not working at all, or you are eating nothing else but placebo.
>>
>>39270965
Do you have a single fact to back the latter point up, or are you just going on faith?

This is like saying, "Either use a disposible Gillette TurboMach 9000 with 17 blades, or slice your face off with a safety razor. Your choice, kid."
>>
you post here for hair gains but dont lift?
>>
>>39271047
I figured this was hotwire-your-hormones central.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.