[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best routine to get through a breakup? Currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What is the best routine to get through a breakup? Currently doing PPL.

Pic related.
>>
>>39268734
sluts x happy
>>
File: 1471646853124.jpg (248KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1471646853124.jpg
248KB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>39268734
On a scale from 1 to ten, how much of a faggot are you?
>>
>>39268734
a routine to get over THAT?
i recommend walking outside and seeing a thousand woman more attractive x F
>>
>>39268734
I hate the fact that /fit/ and guys say you should fuck sluts to get over a break up
I had my breakup and started looking for sluts to fuck and found that there were none, not a single fucking one to be had
Slutty girls yes, but all of em had boyfriends and only wanted to flirt

OP, i suggest working out to improve your body and studying to improve your mind
Might be alot less effective than banging girls but in my experience you spend more time wondering why the fuck you cant find new girls which is a downward spiral
>>
>>39268734
I don't typically like PPL routines. They don't cover enough for me, the ones I have seen online are seriously lacking in core and accessories. As long as you incorporate the main lifts into your routine, the rest you can basically make on your own to what fits your body and gives you the most well-rounded workout.
>>
>>39270459
Cheers mate. I never saw the logic in banging sloots after a breakup.
>>
>>39270434
She had an ass like peaches. Breh level buns.
>>
>>39270487
I see the logic in it because it makes you feel better ad stops you thinking about how your gf moved on one day after your breakup and is currently happy with her new bf
I dont however see the logic in chasing nonexistant girls which will only make you feel ten times worse
>>
>>39270459
Wow, I just got out of a long term, co-habitual relationship, and holy fuck do I relate to this post. Girls will come, keep looking, give it time. Find that girl you see at the coffee shop or working at the local store, or at school (if you're in college), or at a barbique or something. The ones that are out and nightclubs and bars are there all the fucking time, every weekend. I live in Vegas, and I realized that almost all local girls on the strip will go there to drain guys of free drinks and money and then go home and laugh before doing it the next day. These are also the girls that want to drink and party and have that early 20s lifestyle into their late 20s to early 30s. Most commonly live in some shitty apartment or weekly, have no money, can't hold jobs, and think everyone that doesn't have like 30 friends to fuck on an instant basis is a loser.
>>
>>39270494
and you show us the front?
>>
>>39268734
nigga that sucks
you should be over the break up by now just looking at the pic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.