[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Side Sloots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1010101123.jpg (50KB, 615x769px) Image search: [Google]
1010101123.jpg
50KB, 615x769px
For those of you who have gotten /fit/, how many of you thought about (or already) cheated on your girlfriend? I don't wanna do it, but it's so easy when girls are mirin' your fit dick 24/7
>>
>>39267967
If you're afraid of getting caught, it means you care for your gril enough to worry about it. If this applies to you, don't do it, it's too much effort for one more pussy. It will completely snowball without you knowing it.
If you don't give a fuck about your gril, go ahead brah, then enjoy.
>>
>>39267967
Cheating is for betas. Not to mention, fucking sluts is boring and unfulfilling.
>>
post pic OP, i want to know how big i need to be before i get mired 24/7
>>
I think being /fit/ increased my sex drive, and my gf is on the pharmaceutical jew known as SSRIs so she's not really huge into sex. An old fuckbuddy of mine started sexting me when I was trashed and I almost gave in and reciprocated but I managed to rangle my impulses before they got the best of me and I did something I'd regret (more). I felt the next few days feeling super shitty about it but I've never had the desire since then. Never told her about it because why would I
>>
Why don't you just break up and fuck as many girls as you want? Why waste somebody else's time? Are you seriously that much of a pussy?
>>
>>39268129
This post is 100% incorrect.
>>
I've been using a slut for sex, but she thinks we're in a relationship. I feel bad, but I also really enjoy the sex. I think I'm gonna keep her around until I find a relationship.
>>
Just don't be in a relationship if you want to fuck around

>>39268142
You need to live in your own idealization of your world and think about the troubles you'd have once you reach your goal; which you won't because you prefer to be wishfull thinking about it and make purely hypothetical threads /fit/ trying to imagine talking about this issue
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.