[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steriod introductory thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: modern reality.png (27KB, 1146x178px) Image search: [Google]
modern reality.png
27KB, 1146x178px
Now that guys are putting in effort for themselves (HUGE increase for lifting culture)

Has anyone noticed the recent BALLOON in female egos? I can't even talk to women without being ghosted for some small shit, the worst thing is they thinks its OK to do and will continue to text you and pretend you're friends until they ghost you again. They don't even view us males as people anymore...

I've been lifting for 1 year and this shit still happens to me, and it seems to get worst by the day with it being TERRIBLE at uni campus' with basic bitches with no hobbies demanding the world

Is the only hope Steriods? Will blast & Cruise at a reasonable dosage allow me to escape this hell?
>>
File: youstart.png (81KB, 797x367px) Image search: [Google]
youstart.png
81KB, 797x367px
>>39267814
Also the worst part is is that all beautiful women that arn't whores have boyfriends
>>
>>39267814
>Is the only hope Steriods?
Do you want to leave humanity behind or do you think being swoller will make bitches not treat you like shit?
>>
>>39267814
Yo you obviously have no understanding of girls. Girls are self conscious as FUCK. They have zero self esteem, even the sexy girls. The bitch girls that are all bratty and think they're perfect cry every night because of some small imperfection they can't change.

Just in the fucking airplane today, both planerides I sat next to decently attractive girls. I gave them looks, but then I looked towards hotter girls in the front of the plane. You could feel the jealousy when the decent girls stared at the hot girls.
>>
>>39267846
Im tired of humanity and women, I want to leave both behind
>>
File: you.jpg (156KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
156KB, 528x528px
>>39267853
>>
>>39267814

No, getting a roided physique will not make you interesting to women.

You have to fix the underlying issues first, (Low self esteem, no confidence, the fact that you are so desperate you are considering a stack just to get laid)

>>39267846

/Fraud/ here. I'm roiding because I want to be the biggest me that I can be.

That's the only acceptable reason IMO, is to do it for yourself. Taking roids so you can impress women is pathetic, I want to impress myself

For the record OP, I have a wife that I love very much, but in the past few years I have noticed less mires and more curious stares as my physique has 'improved'.

It's no longer looks of desire and lust that I receive, it's looks of '????'.

Not that I could care less.
>>
>>39267866
I grinded a bunch of girls at college parties the last 3 days eating pizza and drinking Corona light while you did squats at your home gym to avoid changing in the locker room
>>
>>39267897
Retarded. Limiting dexterity and looks for the ability to lift greater amounts of iron in a place full of dudes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.