[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

underrated. glutes quads hams forearms traps etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

underrated. glutes quads hams forearms traps etc
>>
>>39267661
plus calves if you push from your toes a bit
>>
Farrmer squats are goat
>>
>>39267661
>IDS BREGFASSTTTT :-DDDDDDD XDDD
>>
>>39267709
why do i laugh so hard at this shit every time
>>
File: Bulgarian_Split_Squat.png (50KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bulgarian_Split_Squat.png
50KB, 540x360px
>>39267661
Bulgarian Split squats are better
>>
>>39267661
Plus you don't have to lean forward and fuck up you back. Squats are retarded and unnatural movement.
>>
>>39269177

DYEL?
>>
>>39269177
Squats are as natural as shitting. Have you ever planted a log while squatting? Put 2 milk crates in front of your western sit toilet and squat, you dont even have to push its like your bumhole just opens on its own and your turd slides out like a slippery eel. If you dont have fat ass butt cheeks the shit wont smear on your skin and require half a roll of tp. It is the best way to shit
>>
>>39269204
Yes squating is natural. putting a bar on your back and leaning forward to keep it over the arch of your feet is retarded and unnatural for anyone with a normal femur. Having the point of failure on your primary "leg" lift be your lower back is retarded and unnatural. People jack off to squats because it is a powerlifting lift. If the primary powerlifting movement was lunges lunges would have the reputation squats have and thousands of idiots wouldn't be training their legs with an awkward and dangerous movement.
>>
>>39269267

It's pretty much the other way around - squats became part of powerlifting because everyone was all over them. They weren't originally a staple.

And if your lower back is the weak point when squatting, you have poor form or worse mobility.
>>
File: squat.png (1MB, 733x728px) Image search: [Google]
squat.png
1MB, 733x728px
>>39269267
>Yes squating is natural
>putting a bar on your back and leaning forward to keep it over the arch of your feet is retarded and unnatural

Mate if you're leaning forward more and not squatting like you do without the bar then your form is fucked. You should be upright in the squat, chest up and driving through your quads and glutes, not your lowerback.

Loading the body with any significant weight is going to pose risk no matter what exercise you're doing but there is a reason health and fitness professionals recommend squats. I'm not sure what your credentials, research or study you've done to suggest that squats are a bad exercise.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.