[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i cant shake it is it really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: dietpepsi[1].jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
dietpepsi[1].jpg
29KB, 600x338px
i cant shake it

is it really that bad?
>>
>>39267226
No
>>
>>39267226
its really bad

michael jackson bad

like how he looked reeealy bad at the end of his life

because if you know how bad he looks you would know
how bad

that diet pepsi is not

because its AWSOME
>>
>>39267226
I was hardcore addicted to diet sodas not too long ago. It didn't help that the student union at my university has free* fountain drinks as long as you bring your own container (*paid for by student fees). I was drinking upwards of 8 cans worth a day at one point.
I wanted to stop, but couldn't because of the caffeine addiction and the fact that "there's no calories involved, no harm done."
Then I read that it can cause insulin resistance, and I really don't feel like getting diabetes anytime soon. So I quit. It was really hard not to think about grabbing a can from a vending machine or go across the street to the convenience store for a bottle. But I channeled my inner Jew and fought it. It helps to imagine that instead of spending $1-2 on a single drink to satiate my cravings, I can get a near-limitless amount of chilled water in a glass for free from the tap, that has the same amount of calories and is actually better for me.
>>
>>39267226
If you're trying to have bad skin and decrease bone density, then no.
>>
I thought Diet or Zero Soda's are bad for you in the sense that they have no nutritional value, not that they are doing damage? I read that diet soda are just run through you and give you no nutrition. They dont actually damage you in any way.

Right?
>>
>>39267511
That wouldn't be "bad" in the sense that water does the exact same thing. Water gives you no nutritional value, but is vital to the makeup of our bodies. Diet soda does the same exact thing in the sense that the vast majority of it is made of water. Yes there are added sweeteners and a little sodium that may/may not be bad for you, but it's not bad for you in the sense that it does "nothing."
>>
Alright op, I'm gonna give you advice.

Cut that shit out of your diet. Drink fuckin water instead. I hadn't slept in two days on Thursday and Friday because of the agonizing pain of a fuckin kidney stone. I'm 21, and am in pretty solid shape (even running 4 1/2 miles 3 times a week on top of a 3 day lifting session), but I loved Diet Pepsi.

Imagine having a shard of glass in your side that causes contractions like a pissed off Puerto Rican, it's so painful you want to puke and cry. I was passing blood and granules for hours, they gave me morphine and Tylenol 3's at 4 in the morning on Friday. This is not a fuckin joke anon, now they said I have a 50% likelihood of getting another in 5 years.

I've cut soda out of my diet so far and stuck exclusively to water.

Stones are FUCKED
>>
>>39267573

fuck you

god damnit
>>
just drink water. if you're that much of a pussy then get propel
>>
>>39267226
test
>>
Duh, or it'd explode when you open it
>>
Is it true that diet soda causes thin hair?
>>
> not drinking pepsi max

Do you even wanna make it
>>
don't shake it mate it'll fizz up all over you
>>
>>39267226
Not in moderation. A couple a week.

Why do people have to go HAM with foods and drinks anyway. It's not healthy.
>>
>diet pepsi
>pepsi max

>diet coke
>coke zero
>>
File: 1476403036778.jpg (8KB, 233x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476403036778.jpg
8KB, 233x250px
>>39267288
>>
>>39269199
What did be mean by this
>>
>>39267558
So much nothing in so many words.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.