[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-10-30-19-06-38.png (289KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-30-19-06-38.png
289KB, 1440x2560px
Hello /fit/,

I just ran .4 of a mile and walked the same distance back and I feel like I'm going to die.

I used to be a defenseman in lacrosse for 9 years up until my senior year of high school. Since coming to college, my school does not have a team and I have the only lacrosse net in the entire town stored in the back of my truck. I haven't gotten out to play in two years now and have gained 40 lbs and grown grossly out of shape. (Breathy heaving from two flights of stairs.)

When getting ready to shower today I heard people outside in the hallway so I refused to walk out in my towel because I was embarrassed of my stomach and the stretch marks of my fat ass. Then after stepping out of the shower the first thing that happened was some 6'4 black guy looking at me and then immediately looking at my fat ass stomach.

I fucking said I'm sick of being embarrassed and having people look at me weird.

I know 2/5 of a mile run is nothing but god damn it all I'm motivated to not be a fucking fat ass anymore that has to be embarrassed to walk down a hallway shirtless.

Tl;Dr fat guy took his first step today post motivation
>>
>>39265993
Your motivation is to be able to go UP THREE flights of stairs at some point.
>>
>>39265993
Why did you just post a home address. Either you're dumb as fuck or trying to get us to harass someone you don't like.

Also I'm not going to celebrate you walking a half mile once like it's some huge accomplishment. Nice blog post though. I'm in tears just thinking about you hurting bb.
>>
>>39266040
>post home address
>building with probably 500 people in it without a room number

Not even OP, but what's the problem here?

>>39265993
But yeah he's kinda right you ran and walked 3/4 of a mile woop de fucking do OP
>>
>>39265993
I wonder what will \b\ do with this image. Brb
>>
You took step one and for that you have my respect. If you quit you will lose that respect forever. You're on team /fit/ now, and we're going to get to state this year motherfucker.
>>
I'm gonna find ya and rape the fat outta ya
>>
>>39266040
Not OP.
First step is often the hardest.
We all gotta start somewhere.
Fuck off.
>>
>>39265993
>I used to be a defenseman in lacrosse for 9 years up until my senior year of high school.

So U were a fuccboi? Weird
>>
>>39266124
Yeah i wonder what some children will do with basic GPS information of OP's run..

Anyway.

OP. I know how you feel.
About 8 weeks ago I was fucked and could not run for any longer than 2 minutes.
I almost passed out the first time i tried it.

Then I got acquainted with this training program called C25K which really helped.

Around two weeks ago I ran for 20 minutes non stop which was an amazing feeling(once I had cooled down).

So check that one out, C25K. There are apps for your cellphone.
>>
>>39266639
First step is not the hardest you self congratulatory fuck. Almost everyone has taken a 'first step towards fitness' at some point, but almost everyone quits after a month.

Now stop shitting up the board with your stupid blog post where you feel sorry for yourself because you have a gross worm body. No one cares about another generic fat fuck running three blocks and then puking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.