[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/good feels thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

No sad cunts allowed

>tfw getting super close to 2 plate bench after months of plataeu

>uni has cheap student menus with tasty food bulking has never been easier

>yesterday qt sat next to me in class, discussed digital electronics with her, invited me to study with her

>losing virginity to a nice ass girl on tinder tommorow

>she thinks I am super chad and constantly spills spagheti kek

We are all gonna make it.

Cant wait to strip those black thongs
>>
File: 1475595368279.jpg (854KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475595368279.jpg
854KB, 2560x1600px
>>39265709
>discussed digital electronics with her

EE is life,EE is love.

My tuition has been paid for this year, weight of my shoulder can focus on the important things now.

Life is good.
>>
>>39265709
But who took the picture?
>>
>>39265803
the last tinder date
>>
>>39265803
she threw her phone over her ass with a high shutter speed
>>
>>39265825
Lol
>>
>>39265709

>Business is growing slowly, I will escape poverty at this rate

>Will be able to quit my day job (lol $8 an hour soon)

>I'm losing weight quickly, already at 20%, every week I see I'm getting thinner and thinner

>Soon, I will get to 15%, and then I can do my first bulk and eat more food again.

>I met a very conservative, religious girl, real Jesus freak, great relationship with her family, is a virgin, wants kids

>date in 3 days
>>
>>39265857
Where'd you meet her?
>>
Decided to stop being a lonely autist and put myself out there. Talking to 6 qts simultaneously atm on Tinder. Made female friends at Uni. Going out next week.
>>
>lost virginity over summer
>the confidence i got from losing virginity gave me the ability to fuck a new tinder girl every week even tho still dyel
We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>Getting bigger
>Getting stronger
>got a fresh haircut
>Defeated final boss of Dark Souls 3 DLC

we all gonna make it bruvs
>>
>>39265825
nah shes a slut
>>
>>39266230

idgaf bro, using condom, fucking her and blocking. Doing it for confidence so I can act normal when I meet gf material
>>
Have been out of the gym for a while, have returned and am now cutting but muscle-memory makes it far more enjoyable as my muscles are coming back even though I am at a deficit.

Also scheduled my OSCP exam and am feeling fairly confident but also have backup plans for more studying for continued attempts if needed.
>>
>>39265929

church

I'm worried she's not a virgin because she said she was a virgin so fast, like the second I asked her on a date.

If you were really a virgin why would you say you're a virgin like that?

It's when guys say online 'I make 250K a yr fgt'

Am I overthinking this? She seems kind of autistic, but she's really cute, and I like the sperginess.

She's 18 and super religious, and austistic, so maybe she is?

It's not even the

>she's a virgin

Thing I'm the MOST concerned about, it's the LIAR thing I'm worried about.

She says she's a KHV
>>
>>39266320

>church

enjoy a wife material bro, and chill the fuck down...
>>
>>39265709
>>she thinks I am super chad and constantly spills spagheti kek

tfw when you realize there is spaghetti all over the floor and none of it is yours

>>39266320
>If you were really a virgin why would you say you're a virgin like that?

Well, it could be that you met at church and she's nervous and bad at this (especially if she is actually a virgin, she doesn't have much experience with that kind of conversation). On a scale of 1 to brewing your own moonshine, how deep in the south did this happen?
>>
>>39265823
lol

>>39265825
DOUBLE-KEK
>>
>>39266346

Bruh I think this is wife material too I just hope I don't fugg it up

My ex was also wife material and I fugged it up hard (didn't cheat on her, don't want to talk about it, but it was BAD)

>>39266391

This happened in MASSACHUSETTS
>>
>>39265823

Top kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.