[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell my gf to come to gym with me? >dating since March

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161026-WA0003.jpg (348KB, 1080x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161026-WA0003.jpg
348KB, 1080x857px
How to tell my gf to come to gym with me?

>dating since March
>she's put on at least 15lbs since
>still find her attractive but it's going a bit far
>she has a gym membership but never goes
>she plays soccer 1x a week (girl soccer so not exactly high intensity)
>she openly states she's gaining weight and wants to lose it
>but never does anything
>she asks me if I think she's getting fat
>never know what to say so I brush it off and change the subject

What do I say? What CAN I say?
>>
The truth you stupid fuck.
Exactly what you just told us. Are you dense? Or just a pussy?
>>
Tell her you still like/love her as much or more than ever but you're not as physically attracted to her as when you first met.
>>
>>39258799
Can confirm - huge pussy who is terrified of losing his gf.
>>
>>39258803
I don't get half the shit people post on here. I just don't get it and I don't get why I come back. It's like I enjoy getting angry and awed by stupidity.
>>
>>39258802
The best way to make her binge eat then fuck someone else to prove to herself she is still attractive.

Just be honest and say she is putting on weight and you would like to workout with her.
>>
>>39258805
I'm OP.

I'm terrified it'll make her break up with me if I tell her she's gaining. I know it shouldn't, but too much of a punani to take the risk
>>
>>39258789
Take her shopping and buy her new gym clothes so she is forced to confront her size gain, make plans often around going to the gym, both get into healthier cooking/eating, ask her 'how can I help', let her know you support her desire to lose weight.

Do it asap so it's easiest for her before it gets out of hand.
>>
>>39258789
>>she openly states she's gaining weight and wants to lose it
>>she asks me if I think she's getting fat
When she says one if these the next time, just say she should go to the gym with you, if she is not happy with how she looks.
>>
God damn, /fit/ really is full of autists. You guys are always discussing how to act, how to speak, how to be alpha, Chad attitude and shit. Stop complicating things.

What you always want to do is be assertive. Being assertive doesn't mean being aggressive. An assertive person says what is on his mind but takes the other person's feelings into consideration. An aggressive person says what's on his mind in any way he wants, most likely hurting feelings in the process, shying the other person away from change and then justifies it in some stupid way such as "jus keepin it real nigga lol".

Just be assertive, OP. You noticed she's gaining weight, she noticed she's gaining weight, she wants to lose the weight, you want her to go the gym with you. All the elements are there, you just have to make a move. You can set it up if you don't want to just jump into the proposal straight away, tell her you gained two pounds or something then get to it after she inevitably makes a comment about how fat she is getting.

Just do it. Remember Shia Labeouf.
>>
>>39258817
How to be a man:
> Darling, im getting fat?
Yes. But i still find you atractive.
> b-but if i-i look like a ball what would you do?
If you have personal problems i'll help you. If dont and you'll be like a ball just becouse you dont care about to be a better one for me, i'l break with you.

Done.
>>
Why the fuck is that coin shaped like an octagon and not round?
>>
>>39258889
>im break with you
>"no"

Done
>>
>>39258789
Tell her you love her but you worry about her gaining weight. Ask her if she feels alright with her weight and if not ask her why she feels like not taking care of her own body.
>>
>girl complains about gaining weight
>doesn't lift a FINGER to change anything

It's not just girls that do this I know, but christ it fucks me off. Sack up and tell her, OP.
>>
>>39258789
>"listen you fat sow it's time to lose the weight or you're outta here"
Then just make oink oink noises at her when she eats. Change her bedsheets into a pile of hay so she's more in her natural habitat.
>>
>>39258789
tell her some bs how you care/love her and want her to have a long and healthy life therefore she needs to move her ass. you know...lie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.