[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Hulk Pep.jpg (184KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk Pep.jpg
184KB, 1080x1080px
Yo /fit/ I had a QTPie hitting on me tonight. At what point do muscles give you the confidence to close with girls? I've been lifting for 8 months now and no luck. When will the work pay off?
>>
File: natty.jpg (319KB, 1202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
natty.jpg
319KB, 1202x1600px
Confidence doesn't come from muscles alone, confidence comes from realizing you have progressed past being a weak goy slave who sits in front of his PC all day to becoming the personification of an Übermensch through productive work on all aspects of life.
>>
>>39258650
I've tried to become Ubermencsch. I've done everything in my power to achieve this. Yet I still go home alone/ can't hold a conversation with a girl for the life of me.
>>
File: Totsk4Q.jpg (141KB, 900x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Totsk4Q.jpg
141KB, 900x1191px
>>39258636
This guy is muscular, but has very little mass and isn't very tall.

However, he was one of the most confident and smooth motherfuckers on this planet during his time.

It's not size and strength, confidence can come from a lot of things. If you want to specifically build confidence from lifting, then trying difficult and challenging workouts, they might make you feel more accomplished and thus boost confidence.
>>
>>39258667
Alcohol, friendo

For me, it is a difference like day and night.
>>
>>39258683
Alcohol is great but if OP doesn't know how to control himself while drunk then he'll just make an arse out of himself.
>>
>>39258636
had a girl literally try to stop me from leaving a party because she said I was one of the cutest guys in there

she then grabbed my ass no fewer than 5 times and grabbed my dick once

she was fat and ugly and i felt really violated
>>
File: 1475160251506.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1475160251506.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>39258713
>girls grab my dick
>think it's huge because I'm 6ft
>wow you got a banana there
>1 inch dick
>they're just touching my bulge/ballsack
>>
File: Lifting Pep.jpg (170KB, 1280x781px) Image search: [Google]
Lifting Pep.jpg
170KB, 1280x781px
>>39258697
Alcohol doesn't work. I did a lot of shots before going, didn't help. QTpie was not having it. Fake confidence does not = real confidence.
>>
>>39258725
>1 inch dick
I don't believe you, no one deserves such fate, no one.
>>
File: Pep sad.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
Pep sad.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
>>39258674
I challenge myself five days a week. I usually can't even lift my arms/legs/etc after working out. The confidence boost goes away before I'm able to socialize. I feel so lost. Lifting is the only thing that makes me feel better but I can't lift 24/7. Help me......
>>
>>39258735
>>39258725
>caring about 1 inch flaccid

who fucking cares, I'm 1-3 inches flaccid but 6.5 hard. if she thinks shes grabbing your dick when its just a bulge who cares
>>
>>39258737
you can on juice
>>
>>39258735
4.5 hard
>>
>>39258747
I'm poor man. I can't afford juice. Frankly, I don't wan't it either. If I'm ever to have confidence I gotta earn it.
>>
>>39258636
I just want to get there /fit, pls help.....
>>
>>39258737
Stop acting as if lifting and muscles are some magical cure-it-all, you faggot. God, no wonder women are repulsed by you.

Sure, it helps build confidence and attraction, but it means nothing on its own.

If you really are that socially clueless... You know that PUA was invented for lost souls like you, right?

Please don't be one of those cringeworthy wannabe Mystery guys, but reading about PUA could help you at least understand the word surrounding you.
>>
>>39259026
What the heck is PUA ?
>>
>>39259202
Google that.

Pick Up Artist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.