[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >lifting weights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 12353535426.png (82KB, 1067x629px) Image search: [Google]
12353535426.png
82KB, 1067x629px
>2016
>lifting weights
>>
ill deadlift ur mum fur me warmup, believe you me
>>
>>39255591
> posts image from 2012
> thinking its an argument
>>
>>39255605
More like
>posts a paragraph by some fat girl on reddit
>thinks her opinion matters at all
>>
This culture of mediocrity infuriates me. Why the fuck should anyone be satisfied by what they are and not strive to be better?
>>
Absolutely disgusting. Why would anyone imply that taking care of yourself makes you worse at taking care of others? If anything the opposite is true.
>>
>"i wish more men out there didnt expect all women to look hollywood hot, and model skinny to be considered sexy"

only sentence you need to read to understand what kind of hambeast wrote this
>>
>>39255591
She's very obviously fat.
>>
>>39255831
At least this hambeast isn't asking for a 7 feet Chad with 10 inch dick and million dollar bank account.
>>
I love how fatties and normies think being fit is some miracle reserved for calvin klein models and actors
>>
>>39255591
>Going on reddit
You have to be over 18 to post.
>>
>>39255591
This.

https://psmag.com/how-the-other-half-lifts-what-your-workout-says-about-your-social-class-f04d1b70c507#.gvq15vbrd

Why bother?
>>
>being carelessly unhealthy is a desirable quality to this woman

Nothing to see here, move along.
>>
Why is everyone here so superficial?
I lift because it provides me with an outlet for my stress and because I can achieve goals and get stronger. I certainly don't have the best looking body here but I don't really give a shit; I'm healthy, I eat well, and I'm fairly strong.
You have asshats here referring to a "culture of mediocrity" and "striving to be better". Better at what? Looking good shaven and oiled up? What a great fucking skill. A real great character trait that people other than sluts you want to fuck will surely care about. The only other possible benefit is that it will feed your narcissism. So many people on this board are obsessed with appearance. Looking good will surely fix all your problems, right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.