[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annunaki mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

We need a new mode for the Giants who are well built and super tall.

What should the minimums for Annunaki mode be?

Olivier Richters is Annunaki mode. 7'2" and muscular.

Should 7'2" be the minimum? Or would Hafthor at 6'9" be tall enough too?

Who else might be considered?

How lean?

How heavy?
>>
The mountain is a manlet?
all respect lost
>>
Olivier is another kind of level of big.

Anyone who has met him better chime in and describe what he looks like in person.

Ussually for tall guys pictures don't do justice.
>>
>>39255376

Different kind of big
>>
>>39255342
>7'2

LOL @ insecure manlets. Anything under 8' is manlet tier, and if you disagree then you're just lying to yourself
>>
>>39255563

Don't be that hard on them.

IRL anything over 6'4" will do nicely.
>>
File: 1449628203357.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1449628203357.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>39255606
>IRL anything over 6'4" will do nicely.

when will they learn...
>>
>>39255829

Olivier is as built as The Rock, but almost a whole foot taller. Seriously the movie casting directors could use Olivier as an oner whelming odds type villain, monster henchman role.
>>
>>39255342
Guys that tall I just want to see in a warband, or at a feasting table slamming their tankard down on the table while roaring with laughter. Makes me think of Bohemond of Antioch:

>In spite of that, she says "the sight of him inspired admiration, the mention of his name terror." He was a "full cubit [read: 18 inches] over the tallest man". Indeed, she wrote that the man who brought him in as a prisoner to the emperor barely come up to his buttocks. Bohemond was "perfectly proportioned" with very white skin, light brown hair, and pale blue eyes. "in him both courage and love were armed, both ready for combat".
>>
File: wew lad.png (17KB, 85x81px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
17KB, 85x81px
>>39256252
>>
>>39256252
freak mode also i see no legs in that pic
>>
>>39255342
>giants that exist
>decide to call them by retarded makebelief story name
>>
>>39255342
He will be dead by 55. I can almost guarantee it
>>
>>39256472
You know we tried that before since antiquity - just put the biggest, tallest guys in a band and let them loose. As it turns out time and time again, giants aren't really good for warfare.

They are, however, very usefull to impress lesser minds like yours. So they usually get into some kind of bodyguard group of emperors.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.