[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADHD Meds and working out? post experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Favim.ru-4244117 (1).jpg (93KB, 494x406px) Image search: [Google]
Favim.ru-4244117 (1).jpg
93KB, 494x406px
ADHD Meds and working out?

post experiences
>>
I keep an eye on my heart rate and never work out until im 5 hours after consumption of vyvanse 30mgs.
Ive noticed ive had a lot more vascularity and sweat a lot more. But there doesnt seem to be any damage occurring, and the energy level is amazing
>>
although, long acting stims decrease sleep quality so youre constantly piling on cortisol, how do you combat this?
>>
sometimes im on some ritalin and go for a workout

super chill nothing to heavy straight sets etc
didnt even change the song once

nothing to be excited about
>>
I'm ADD and I take ritalin, workouts aren't as aggressive when I'm on it
>>
>>39255117
>vyvanse
Dexamphetamine usually lasts 3-4 hours, and starts working 10-30 mins after absorption. You have no amphetamines working once you workout if you do your that long.
>>
>>39255097
Gym plus adhd meds feels good but increases rate your left artery hert muscle becomes this disease I forget what it's called but basically your left heart ventricle starts pumping blood less effiecienty becuase its muscular
>>
>>39255934
doesnt pump efficiently... because its muscular?

that sounds counter intuitive breh
>>
>>39255718
If youre talking the drug in the blood stream half life you'd be correct, however it takes quite a bit f time for the hormonal reaction of norepinephrine to go back to homeostatic levels, so youre still going to have all the cardiovascular side effects.
>>
>>39255934
>>39256008
left ventricular hypertrophy valve
>>
i'm considering talking to my doctor about this stuff, i've never been diagnosed but i've definitely had lifelong issues with focus and it's really starting to fuck with my life in adulthood and i've only recently started to connect the dots
does it damage your emotions and creativity?
>>
>>39256130
It makes you more irritated at social nuances.
I would say it makes it more difficult to think abstractly about multiple things, but the thing youre focusing on can jump 30 steps in advance and would be considered creative
>>
>>39255117
what do you do about eating? can t fit anything in mouth for the rest of the day once i take it
>>
>>39256259
i force myself to eat, i have an exact schedule so my body is expecting it anyways. For example, for lunch I always have chicken breast and half a sweet potato. If i skip it, will i be hungry? no. But i am regulated to point where I can feel my quality decline [something also feels a bit off].
The same goes for water consumption. I set out 3L in 1L bottles a day. by 12pm i must consume 1L 5pm the 2nd L 9pm the last L.
It's nice having the evidence of the bottles at the end of the day for some reason.
I think that goes with the enhanced organization from the drug.
>>
>>39256294
consuming water with the pill also assists in processing of it, so I highly reccomend making sure your water intake is at least 2L if you are a woman, 3L if you are a man
>>
>>39256259
i'm 20mg (5'8" 170 lbs) daily and while i have no appetite in the morning, at the end of the day i'm incredibly hungry; so i just eat the most at night
>>
>>39256822
i think you would be better off if you forced yourself to eat while on it, it really boosts how i feel when i make myself eat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.