[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to hate fat people? I'm told by family and friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CognitiveDissonance.jpg (201KB, 598x338px) Image search: [Google]
CognitiveDissonance.jpg
201KB, 598x338px
Is it wrong to hate fat people? I'm told by family and friends that just because I have a nice body doesn't mean I get to hate fats, but I can't help it, they make me physically angry when I see them. I just think "why do you let yourself get like that?" and then there's people who revel in it! that's just insane to me.
>>
>>39254019
I have to just detach. Their fat-logic, thin priv, HAES shit makes me furious. I use my tumblr savior to block their tags and just turn every fat photo I see into reverse thinspo, scroll by and do NOT read the captions or posts. It's the only way I can deal with it withOUT getting angry.
>>
I have a fat fetish due to way too many cartoons and growing up in a fat-heavy region, so I don't hate fat people.

But that's just me.
>>
>>39254019
>love fph threads
>send my friends funny pics from there
>one day my friend reveals to me he's a chubby chaser
>other "friends" gang up on me, telling me I'm vain and obsessed with my body
>tell me fph is "fucking weird"
>"we get it, you changed"
>>
>>39254112
are your friends fat?
>>
>>39254167
One of them is chubby, two of them are just skinny dyels. The chubby one and one of the skinny dyels got into fitness when I did but gave up after two months.

My best friend insists they're jealous of me which is probably true.
>>
skinny < fat
Skinny > fat
choose one
>>
>>39254019
>I'm happy fit and gorgeous
NO YOU'RE NOT YOU'RE OLD FAT UGLY AND DISGUSTING AND I WOULDN'T FUCK YOU EVEN IF YOU PAID ME TO, STOP DELUDING YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING YOUR OBESE WEAK AND SICKLY CONDITION IS SOME SORT OF TWISTED FUCKED UP ***VIRTUE*** BECAUSE IT'S REDICULOUS AND COMPLETELY FALSE!

I'm SICK and TIRED of these people and their delusions. They need to GET CORRECT, stop stuffing their faces with shit food, and GET OFF THEIR FAT ASSES AND DO THE WORK SO THEY'RE NOT HEART ATTACKS AND DIABETES WAITING TO HAPPEN. Period.

YOU CAN'T POLISH A TURD!
>>
It's ok to hate them
They hate themselves already and they hate each other
Plus they really hate people like us
Basically its like a galaxy of hate and they have the strongest gravity
>>
>>39254019
95% of fat people you see don't actually want to be fat
it's just a consequence of multiple bad decisions over a long period of time for most people, and it becomes more of a habit or a general state of their life that they don't even think about from the perspective you think about it
for most it's something unchangeable, that's who they are and there's nothing they can do, doesn't help that good, honest fitness advice is rare these days, me and most people here can be glad that we had a resource of knowledge when we needed it

and then there's the 5% of the population that's absolutely insane and fucked in the head, and some of them happen to be fat
best to ignore them, most fat people are genuine and kind people regardless of how absurd they look like, try to be a source of fitness knowledge for those people instead of hating them without doing anything at all
>>
>>39254745
I am actually helping to guys from my campus right now. barely know them yet they came to me out everything else they could've done. It's still pretty hard though with how they're painfully unfunny and spout h3h3 memes the whole time when we work like "Fupa" and fake coughs.
>>
>>39254920
*two
>>
File: liberating.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
liberating.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>39254019

Hate is bad for you, it eats away at your core happiness and hurts you ifinitely more than it ever could them. That is assuming we're talking about actual, true hate and not just "fat people are deluded and annoying".
>>
>>39254019
>Is it wrong to hate fat people?
yes

>I can't help it
its called bein immature. its ok just keep it to yourself
>>
>>39255306
>fat detected
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.