[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family wants me to cheat my diet on my birthday. What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: angry_pepe (1).jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe (1).jpg
65KB, 900x900px
Family wants me to cheat my diet on my birthday. What do I do?
So I've been cutting for a while now and I'm down 40 pounds. I am a endomorph and have been fat most of my life until I started lifting and dieting. Now my parents want to take my out to eat some normal people food for my birthday, fucking up everything I've worked for. I've been eating fucking tuna fish and chicken breast throughout my cut, and now I gotta taste some delicious msg contained, very high calorie carb polluted shit? It's like being forced to take a hit of crack after being sober for 6 months, IT WONT JUST BE ONE FUCKIN BITE ILL END UP EATING THE DAMN PLATE. And if I refuse, I end up looking stuck up and that I am too good for spending time with my family. So how do I repair the damage that's about to be done by going 1000 calories over my maintenance? Should I do hiit cardio before hand? Diuretics?
>>
One day 1000 over maintenance? That's an easy fix. For two days beforehand, just eat 500 calories less than you usually do. That extra 1000 calories will be evened out, so it'll be like you're only eating maintenance on your birthday
>>
>>39253977
Oh for fuck's sake just do it, its' not going to kill you
>>
come on its your bday. dont be a fag.
>>
>>39253977
>endomorph
Eat some cake you faggot
>>
>>39253977
> endomorph
Body types aren't a thing faggot. Get that "muh genetics" shit out of here.

And yes, eat some damn cake; it tastes fucking delicious. Go on a walk or just don't eat that day except for that meal.
>>
>>39253977
Intermitent fasting DUUUHH
>>
>>39253977
only read first sentence.
>it's your birthday
>whole paragraph
>reee pepe
>these dubs tho
just stop being a bitch and have fun at least once a year autista motherfucker
>>
File: 1411280750882.png (104KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1411280750882.png
104KB, 300x310px
>>39253977
A single day of indulgence isn't going to ruin your progress. Quit being a raging fucking autist and enjoy the time with your family.
>>
>>39253977
Fuck man, looks like you are stuck with some fatso in this thread.. be carefull, they tend to tear you down so they are not so alone in their hole. Make sure to burn beforehand and feel bad about what you are doing so you don't fall back. Cheating once is no problem, just account for it. Not falling back is the hard part..
>>
>>39253977
Parents won't be around forever, you know that. I wish I had a family that treats me like they treat you. One day cheat wouldn't affect you.
>>
> chose a reasturant with ""healthy"" options.
> eat less the day off.
> track your cheat meal.
> if you went over, eat less the next day to account for it.

Talk to your parents and explain, you're losing weight and breaking from your diet is potentionally going to undo everything.
>>
>>39253977
Choose the restaurant because 'it's YOUR birthday', and choose one that has a dinner you are ok with.

Fats and clueless people in this thread don't understand how an un-chosen cheat and eating the craving foods can mess with you afterwards?

Don't let that happen. It's true that one day or one meal won't destroy any of your progress but it's fucking hard to get over cravings too so you aren't a dick for wanting to keep your good eating habits, Anon.
>>
>>39255530
>Fats and clueless people in this thread don't understand how an un-chosen cheat and eating the craving foods can mess with you afterwards?

>what is willpower

I bet you're a faggot who needs motivational threads to get your ass in the gym too.
>>
>>39255594
>if you stick with your convictions you don't have willpower
ok m8
>>
>>39253977
Stop being a try-hard. Give your parents respect and allow them to treat their son I his birthday.

When your older you'll agree with us.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.