[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true you can achieve this body with only dumbbells? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: er3235235.jpg (69KB, 482x775px) Image search: [Google]
er3235235.jpg
69KB, 482x775px
Is it true you can achieve this body with only dumbbells?

Is is true you can achieve ANY body with only dumbbells except for extreme shit like Kali Muscle or Rich Piana?
>>
That's crossfit Jesus. You need some crossfit bro.
>>
>>39252520

You can achieve any body with fucking anything as long as its heavy and provides resistance to your muscles what the fuck kind of question is this.
>>
>>39252535
He only talks about crossfit for cheap pops.

He also has a roid gut the fucking faggot.
>>
>>39252520
How do you get to lmao2plaet with dumbbells? Thats a pair of 110lb dumbbells, if you fuck up even once then you're gonna drop a pointy block of steel on yourself.
>>
>>39252616
Same thing with benching tho???

You fuck up and you break your back.
>>
>>39252658
Fuck up your barbell bench and you end up doing the roll of shame.

Fuck up your dumbbell bench and you end up doing the ER room trip of shame.
>>
>>39252531
fpbp
>>
>>39252531
People get bombarded with so much advertising for fitness they have no idea what is truth and what is bullshit anymore. People think that because its basic it doesnt work, and that doing stuff like "SUPERsets" makes it better just because its newer.

Take anything slap a cool name on it and market it with fit look people in its ads and people will fall for it.
>>
>>39252616
You dont have to push yourself to failure on anything thats going to be dangerous.
>>
>>39253276
Every industry is awful because people are involved.
>>
>>39252531
savage but true
>>
File: 1466633213560.jpg (37KB, 840x419px) Image search: [Google]
1466633213560.jpg
37KB, 840x419px
>>39252520
Seth "I do Crossfit" Rollins
>>
>>39253370
>scams, flatout lying, hamrful suggestions and just pure bullshit.
Pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>39253276
>>39253370

US media tops everything (and media in general), and politics (politics = industry ?).

But this anon >>39253354 is right.

Every industry is like that if MONEY and POWER are involved.
>>
>>39252520

Why that body? I have seen Seth Rollins use barbells.

You should use barbells to, though not like Injury Machine Crossfit Jesus.
>>
>>39252547

I haven't watched much since Mania, but I can't recall him EVER talking about CrossFit outside of a one on one interview or article or the like (read: no crowd to pop).
>>
>>39252547

>He also has a roid gut the fucking faggot.

>Blows out knee
>Supposed to be out for 9+ months
>Back in 6 months
>Bigger than he ever has been

BUT THE WELLNESS POLICY IS TOTES LEGIT I SWEAR

Not that I wouldn't have taken a fuckload of HGH to recover from such an injury if I had access to it, I'm just sick of idiot marks thinking the Wellness Policy is anything but a tool for Vince to screw over guys he doesn't like.
>>
>>39253370

Law, for one.
>>
>>39253484

they constantly invent bunk drugs, they mark up everything including shit like IV bags 1000s of percents, they manipulate the law to the fullest extent to drag out patents multiple times over, they always focus on treatment over cure because its way more profitable, most of their drugs are generally poison to begin with and are simply used because the symptom they treat is worse

im not him and i dont argue that they're a net bad in this world, their drugs certainly actually do help people regardless

but they're an extremely skeezy industry
>>
>>39252520
Nah. Do cheated calisthenics and some GH on the side.
THEN you achieve this body.
>>
>>39253582

It seemed to help Andy Pettite and John Cena a hell of a lot. When Cena tore his pectoral doing a bulldog of all things (a sign of steroid overuse in the first place), he was supposed to be out until April originally. He came back in the Royal Rum Bowl, in goddamn January.
>>
>>39253672

Expensive and not legal over the counter.
>>
>>39253693

Also, not everyone has major muscle injuries to overcome, a source of income that depends on them overcoming them quickly, and there is a general cultural butthurt over "steroids" as evil and bad.
>>
>>39252520
He looked better during his first run as champ. He also looks way better from the side or back.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.