[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well Fat Haters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

what do you have to say for yourselves?
>>
No one on /fit/ ridicules fat fucks who are actually making an effort to reattain their human form.
>>
Push ups would be so easy if you only had to go down 3 inches
>>
>>39252084
This.
The fat hate is for HAES and the belligerent and noisy stay-fat brigade.

However... many fatties are too shy to ask for help or support directly and the fat activists have made it so that it's practically a crime to offer any help unless the fatty is directly asking for it, otherwise you get the brunt of the HAES hate for oppressing the fats.
>>
>>39252048
Fatties don't even begin to qualify as human so calling them "people" isn't quite right.
>>
Fuck off, you thin-normative fatphobic cunts
>>
They should lift themselves up, its half the rep
>>
>>39252048
I can't deadlift that much.
>>
>>39252048
only about 1% or less of all fat people who try to become unfat, actually become unfat, and stay unfat in the longer term.

For any social thing, if its past 51%, you can make a somewhat rough judgement. So in this case, its even less rough and pretty refined.

Not only do fat people have less willpower, they are also dumber with lower IQ, and generally are useless pieces of shits.

Thats how we can say these things. Since they are the truth.
>>
>>39252048
strong people don't get strong by having others do the lifting
>>
>>39252048
>>39252084
>>39252118
This. I'm a fat motherfucker and I'm burning this shit without anyone's help or support. It's the hatred I hold for myself which motivates me to push further/harder. I've already burned 80 pounds. Once I'm down to a normal human weight, I'll laugh and ridicule other fat fucks who aren't doing shit to address their grotesque fatness.
>>
>>39252048
Look what happens often when actual help is given though
>>39241777
>>
>>39253447
Good for you, you are already making it.
>>
>>39252226
t. diabetic
>>
File: WE.jpg (61KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
61KB, 600x772px
recovering fatasfatass here, /fit/ has been nothing but welcoming and encouraging to me. It's just that tumblr fatlogic isn't tolerated here and if you spew it you'll get mocked and shitposted into oblivion

Seriously, you guys have made my 50 lbs weight loss possible. I still have more work to do but I feel better than ever
>>
>>39252048
You'd have to be strong to lift up fatties
>>
>>39253968
good job nigga
>>
File: 1472337907386.jpg (96KB, 750x937px)
1472337907386.jpg
96KB, 750x937px
>>39252048
>We make fun of fat women and morbidly obese softies.
Everyone on /fit venerates bears and built-fat body types. It's laziness that /fit hates because it's a literal mental disease that is not often acknowledged by modern plebs.
>have some test
>>
I have to say that I am prone to binge eating and am on a cut and fph threads help me.
>>
>>39254159
Me too, but thinspo on /fa/ does too. And the low carb threads on /ck/. Only the fat shits crying about stuff get mad at /fit/s fat hate threads etc. I've gotten a lot of good advice here and questions answered. Pretty good for a degenerate Armenian tapestry-weaving site.
>>
fatty that is at least making an effort =/= fatty that thinks it's ok to be fat or is too lazy to do something about it.

It actually feels good to help people who wanna be helped and have the will to do it
>>
>>39254259
OP knows this. Thread is either b8 or a butt-hurt HAES fatty who didn't read the sticky before posting and got schooled.
>>
>>39254277
I thought so too, but i also think that there are actually plenty of butthurt newfats that misunderstand fph threads, so...
>>
>be me, 14 years old fatfuck 178 cm 108 kg
>decide that i can't take this shit life anymore
>start reading philosophy and realize that life is fucking dogshit and everyone tries to not look at the dark side of it by doing stupid shit to focus on
>start questioning everything in life like a fucking 3 year old
>tell my mom(with who i lived with for all my life) that she is a fucking whore and dad left her because she was fucked in the head(she was and still is) and that i would move out if she didn't give me the money of the mantainance that my dad kept sending since they divorced(she didn't work, just lived from it like a fucking worthless slut)
>she didn't give me the money and i moved with my dad 3000km away from her
>got fit, while my 2 sisters who lived with my mom got obese(they were already fat)
>move back to the city where my mom lives, sisters hate me, grandpa is fucking dying from osteoarthritis, is obese, and doesnt want my help, so every day is pain for him, he drinks and eats all the time and i can't do anything to help him, my sisters, or my fucking disfunctional family, why the fuck do i care so much, a few years back i was fucking apathetic
>>
>>39254492
Yo know that suffering, you felt those feels, that's why you aren't apathetic anymore

Congrats on making it
>>
>>39253413
This

Respect yourself and your goals before expecting others to
>>
>>39254312
Gotcha. Any fatty that lurks sees that the newfats who are really trying will get help, the cryfats, madfats and lazyfats get ridiculed and the fps/fph threads are not personal and just target the types who aren't trying.
>>
>>39253447
You and me both. I'm not in the gym because some asshole made fun of my weight, I'm in the gym because I got to the point where what I saw in the mirror disgusted me and I use that self-disgust every day to make myself eat food I don't particularly like and get down to the gym and work. I'm down about 20 pound over the last two months and I've got plenty more to lose, but when I'm where I want to be I won't spare the feelings of anyone who thinks it's okay to be fat.
>>
>>39252048

I actually don't hate fat, I eat lots of it.
>>
>>39253447
>>39254772
you guys make me proud. keep on going!
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>39252087
u gotta lift more weight doe
>>
File: This is skinny in America.png (305KB, 1102x507px) Image search: [Google]
This is skinny in America.png
305KB, 1102x507px
>>39252048
I hate fat enablers more.
>>
File: gorilla-1.jpg (29KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla-1.jpg
29KB, 675x450px
>>39252048
Your picture is a lie because strong people put people down and pick them up over a course of 5x5 until their gains stagnate and they move onto another program to continue building strength. BAKA read the sticky /b/
>>
>>39252048
As a skinny guy I say work is work
>>
>>39254896
>Shorter range of motion
>the movement is going to be further cheated by the lard acting as a kickstand during the movement.
>>
>>39254940
Dressmann company based in Norway is behind this stupid advertisement. Fuck this. Boycotted.
>>
>>39253497
he got told to read the sticky which he clearly didnt do
>>
>>39254551
fuck man, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>39252048
Gotta break the fatties down before they're ready to be built up again
>>
>>39254990
There's probably some ratio to it. I'm a little chubby but not like I'm resting my belly on the floor every pushup.
>>
File: 640925472.jpg (5KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
640925472.jpg
5KB, 200x211px
Mfw this is the most positive thread I've seen in a long time. Good job guys
>>
File: FB_IMG_1471807656046.jpg (22KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1471807656046.jpg
22KB, 540x540px
>>39252084
SPEAK for yourself
>>
>>39253968
DITTO when I was a fatasfatass I had just started my way in the world of lifting and now I'm a self hating douche .. but I still encourage others
>>
File: fat.png (896KB, 1080x1616px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
896KB, 1080x1616px
>>39252048
>>
>>39255064
Exactly, then cried about it for the rest of the thread. This is why most people don't help fatties unless they show incentive first but rarely make fun of those who are visibly trying in fat hate thread.
>>
>>39252226
No chubs, YOU fuck right off, this is /fit/ not Tumblr. We don't speak HAES or coddle fatty fee-fees here. Go have some pie or something maybe.
>>
>>39252048

Many of us are fatties/former fatties. We hate to remind ourselves that there's only one place that road leads.
>>
>>39257805
wtf
>>
>>39257805
hes liquid
>>
>>39252048
Doesn't look like he is lifting him up.

Know what it looks like to me? Looks like he's teaching to pick himself back up so he doesn't have to rely on a stronger person to be his resolve and willpower.
>>
>>39252048
Personal trainer fag here, I dont hate fat people, I have a client who weighs 350 pounds, he used to be 390 4 months ago, he is doing pretty good, has even started doing stuff on his own time too.

Brainwashes himself into hating fat people by going on fat hate forums, think he is going to do pretty well.

What I HATE is when such a person hires me, utterly refuses to do any of the exercises that arent comfortable, refuses to modify their diet or life style, then goes online and dumps terrible reviews like
"This guy is a total quack, I spent 3 whole weeks as his client and only lost 2 pounds! Im giving him 0 stars!"

Bitch, you refused to do anything except 20 min walking pace on the treadmill every 2 days for 3 weeks and continued eating anything that came within arms reach and remaining inactive for 12 hour periods of time. WTF did you think, I would just wave my magic barbell at you and youd magically transform into a clone of vin diesel?
>>
>>39257962
Can you make them sign a client responsibility contract so you can at least reply to the undeserved bad review with " Client B failed to fulfill her client agreement contract and compete the activities suggested to achieve her desired results"?
>>
>>39257962
What's it like being a personal trainer? In my spare time all I really do is go to the gym, play Smash Bros and Yugioh with my manchild friends. Dead end job right now but I've got a pretty good grasp of the fitness world compared to everyone else I know. I also like to help people. How does it pay? How experienced do you have to be? Does it require a degree or anything?
>>
>>39257993
I have in the past, but that shit is bait for the fatties to start herding together and mooing like cattle about body shaming and how it isnt their fault they are fat.

By and large I refuse to work with anyone who doesnt present their workout plan and diet that they have been doing prior to hiring me. I give a free consultation a month prior to hiring where I lay out a basic plan for them then see if they atleast make earnest attempt at it.

If so, 9 times out of 10 they will be good clients and will actuay get something from my services, I refuse to work for the ones whl come back 4 weeks later with a bunch of excuses and justifications.

Honestly though 99 out of 100 fat people just take the free consultation, never do jack shit, and never contact me again. If THOSE people bitch I usually respond by pointing out they were never a client.
>>
>>39258019
In the Marines while my buddies were out drinking I earned a degree as a nutritionist, then I earned a whole bunch of certifications in physical education and stuff like crossfit instructir, first aid, etc etc.

I just do it on the side honestly. It can be really rewarding, or really frustrating. Even people who work out a lot can have some of the DUMBEST concepts regarding health and fitness.

There is also liability involved because some dipshit can do something stupid you never told him to do, or specifically told him not to do, then try to sue you for it.

Its the real reason why we keep detailed and specific workout logs including soreness and advice given for our clients, tracking progress is actually secondary, the real reason is so that when somebody tears their rotator cuff trying to benchpress way too much with no spotter they cant say "oh well personal trainer anon made me do it!"

Nope, you tried to bench 225 pounds when my plan explicity stated not to do any benchpress or arm workouts until the sore shoulder you were complaining about got looked at by a real medical professional.
>>
>>39257805
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>39253447
Good luck, from a fellow ex-fat! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT, MAN!
>>
>>39257805
Is that his ballsack ?
>>
I don't hate fat people. I dislike people who lie about their eating habits, quote imaginary disease as the reason for being obese, and those who claim I'm privileged or lucky to be able to eat lots and exercise when I've worked hard to get here.

t. 93 -> 68kg
>>
We don't put fat people down, we put down fat enablers and apologists who are possibly doing more damage than the fat people themselves
>>
Some people need to be put down before they can lift themselves back up. Me and my buddy used to be housemates and he asked me to help him get in shape. He was overweight, maybe medically obese, without a hint of muscle. I abused the shit out of him. I trashed all the shit food he brought home. When he wouldn't wake up early I'd go in his room an pummel him out of bed. Gave him a million titty twisters. Etc...

He lost some weight and def got stronger and gained some muscle. Didn't make the progress I was hoping for physically, but made hella mental gains. Got confidence and a qt gf. He's still with her today.
>>
File: ash.jpg (39KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
39KB, 1366x768px
>>39253447
Good luck bro
>>
I hate the fat fuck lifters who spout about
>MUH GAINZZZZZ
I always ask them what their pull-up max is
>>
>>39252084
Nah I don't want them to get fit/healthy.

Imagine it anon. A word where everyone is zyzz. Suddenly you're not such hot shit anymore and you find yourself at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

Fuck fat people I hate them.
But I love that they exist. They lift me up just by existing :)
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.