[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preworkout - Bodybuilding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0289.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Preworkout Thread

What brands do you feel are the best, and what are the ingredients?

Do you make your own? If so, what do you use?

I'm just starting with preworkout. I was thinking about buying something like Jack’d Up/Jack3d or HydroxyElite/OxyELITE. Then I discovered how expensive they are and found out that it'd be much cheaper to make my own. My current plan is to include:

•Caffeine
•Beta Alanine
•Creatine
•Citrulline
•BCAAs

Anything else you guys use/would recommend?
>>
Also possibly DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine)
>>
>No DMAA
>>
>>39250540
I've heard a lot about the fact that it could be harmful so I didn't put it in initially
>>
>>39250571

>Caring about whether something is harmful

NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT
>>
>>39250515
Can you explain the point of having creatine in your PW?
>>
Just bought 2 cans of C4 cause it was buy one get one free. The itch isn't as bad as some other ones and its not bad for a bit of pep at the gym when you've had a long day
>>
>>39251685
nice b9
>>
"Limitless" is amazing, high stimulants, no caffeine. Also the itch is from Niacin I think, it's in there to make you (((feel))) like its working. Uncomfortable as fuck.
>>
How do you "make" your own? You just buy the ingredients separately and just mix it in all together?

I had pic related. Worked fairly well I think. I felt a little more focused and energetic, but there had been times where I take no preworkout and feel more pumped up than ever.

Unfortunately, one time I threw up all my preworkout. I had started a new plan which I guess was more intense than I had expected, and I also had some tangerines which I think upset my stomach.

It has 320mg of caffeine which may be a lot for some people.
>>
>>39250515
I make my own:
200mg of caffeine
5g of MyProtein Creatine (flavoured)
5g of Beta Alanine

Works the exact same as any other store bought stuff and is actually dirt cheap
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 239x300px
>>39252484
Forgot pic.
>>
>>39252491
Do you mix this in a shake or anything?
I have caffeine tablets and creatine/protein powder, but I do not have anything else.
>>
>>39250515
I like Legion Athletics' stuff, but its a bitch to get in outside the US.
>>
File: 1390403830880.jpg (5KB, 101x99px) Image search: [Google]
1390403830880.jpg
5KB, 101x99px
>>39250515
I drink enough black coffee to get 600 mg of caffeine before workout.
>mfw caffeine kicks in
I haven't really felt a difference with other substances. I've also heard that if you consume caffeine and creatine at the same time you don't get the most of them. Is this true?
>>
It literally does not matter when you take any of these substances except caffeine.

Good job sucking the supplement industries big fat cock and believing everything they say.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.