[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I maintain a good semi when showering and changing in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (135KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1080x1080px
How do I maintain a good semi when showering and changing in the locker room?
I don't want to be totally soft (it's like 1 inch!) or get a boner (it's 7 inches)
I'd like to maintain a solid semi (soft but still swinging) when changing.?
>>
fuck the plates
>>
>>39248947
Tug on it a bit. Like grip and pull it clockwise a couple times before whatever. Lasts like an hour.
>>
>>39248947
that's dwight from office
>>
File: car-show-hand-crank.jpg (153KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
car-show-hand-crank.jpg
153KB, 960x638px
>>39248973
>grip and pull it clockwise a couple times

>pic related
>>
>>39248947
Whatever that is I want to fuck it so bad.
>>
>>39249177
This
>>
>>39248973
>>39249074
Ever see black guys walk around in sweat pants and no underwear? They do it to show off their dicks. As we know, bbc is a meme, they're no bigger than white guys. You'll notice them tug on their dicks a lot. It's to keep the chub going.
>>
>>39248947
>tranny drinking a glass of cum
>>
>>39249499
Lmfao what? I think you're just gay
>>
>>39248947

I hate this. Being a grower is honestly a gift and a curse. I'm between 7 and 8 inches depending on how turned on I am, it grows according to how much I need to cum. But when it's soft I'm around 3-4 inches.

Not only is this annoying for changing rooms, but surely the amount of blood that takes every time isn't good for my heart in the long run? I masturbate about 2-3 a day and fuck my wife about 3 times a week. Expecting to have a heart attack by the time I'm 50.
>>
>>39249520
>surely the amount of blood that takes every time isn't good for my heart in the long run

>>
>>39249525

WHAT? I honestly don't like how much my heart has to work each time.
>>
>>39249534
Then start doing some cardio ya faggot
>>
>>39248947
LOOOOOOOOL
i've never heard faggotry of this proportions b4

you want other dudes to think you don't have a small dick?
what for? are you gonna fuck them?

fucking faggot hahahhaha

if u r gay, alright then, i might understand, but if you're straight, kys faggot
>>
>>39249499

>Ever see black guys walk around in sweat pants and no underwear? They do it to show off their dicks. As we know, bbc is a meme, they're no bigger than white guys. You'll notice them tug on their dicks a lot. It's to keep the chub going.

I can genuinely say I've never noticed that any guy around me isn't wearing underwear, I've never taken notice of anyone "showing off their dick" and I've never "noticed" someone "tugging at their dick".

Anon, I think it's time to exit your closet.
>>
>>39248947
MOAR
>>
>>39249782
>people on this board over the age of 18 write like this
>>
>>39249499
The most homosexual thing on fit right now
>>
>he doesn't bring a bathmate with him to the gym locker room

R U even /fit/ ??
>>
Swing your dick around a bit, hitting it of your legs. It's enough for it to turn into a fat semi without getting a boner
>>
>>39250332
Thanks

Finally someone here gives me a good answer
>>
>>39249520
Why do you hate this?? Firstly, 3-4" is a completely average flaccid size, and secondly, why do you care about how big your dick is when you're in the changing room with a load of men?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.