[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

liquid food jew meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: yolo.png (142KB, 1000x1123px) Image search: [Google]
yolo.png
142KB, 1000x1123px
week one of feeding on joylent almost exclusivelly

about 3000 kcal a day, drinking tons of water
weight scale is rock solid on 84 kg minus daily fluctuation.

I have tons of energy, my lifts are not stalling, and im not hungry. Eating actual food feels fucking amazing, all those tastes and shit.
If your kids dont want to eat veggies feed them joylent for week then they will eat veggies the fuck up because the taste rainbow is so great.

drawbacks ?
farts are pretty fucking bad
shits are not big in volume if you only eat joylent, so you might want eat an apple or two between meals
also you get cravings for food taste, not really because of hunger

On top of joylent i mix 1 scoop of whey protein daily to my shakes.
>>
>>39248862
im not depending as heavily on liquid food as you, but i drink 2 whey shakes, 1 weightgainer shake and 1 mrp shake every day.
only real food i eat is bread, peanut butter, eggs, oats and milk
its so friggin convenient
>>
>>39248877
the time saved is amazing
>>
I once made my own "soylent" with a friend of mine.
>oats ground into powder
>nut and seed powder
>protein powder
>salt
>most of the essential minerals
>vitamin powders
We work at a lab so we have an access to most of the minerals and vitamins. Calculating the correct amounts of substances and creating the batch was very time consuming, but using the said powder to replace meals was really convenient.
Obviously it was not a 100 % "perfect" meal, we were missing some ingredients and it didn't mix perfectly.
I used it like >>39248877, eating chicken, broccoli and other stuff once or twice during the day.
>>
>>39249019
did it taste good? what taste did it have?
>>
>>39249141
not him but you can probably mix in cocoa for natural easy flavouring
>>
>>39249141
It tasted a bit like a regular protein shake mixed with oats with an interesting after taste. It wasn't delicious but neither foul, kind of a neutral taste. It didn't really matter as the point was to get all the nutrients quickly.
Sometimes I added cocoa powder to improve taste.
I'm considering redoing this with a larger batch and a simpler recipe.
>>
>>39249258
hmm
could imagine it would taste like my mrp shake, its with chocolate flavour and it has the carbs from wheat, oats and different kinds of seeds aswell as the protein content you would get from a good whey shake
>>
>>39249272
Pretty much this, the vitamins and other stuff did not really contribute to the flavour. Do you prepare your shakes yourself?
The only side effect I noticed from replacing meals with these was the "vitamin piss" you get from consuming any vitamin supplements.

Btw sometimes I mixed the powder with an egg and a banana and added some cinnamon to made pancakes. They were a great way to "cheat" during a cut since they tasted great and had a great nutritional value.
>>
File: 1473910304335.gif (944KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1473910304335.gif
944KB, 500x210px
>>39249335
that sounds delicious

exact proportions for this ?
>>
>>39249400
As far as I can recall I think I used about ~250 grams of powder, one egg and one banana, cinnamon or vanilla etc as much as you want. If the "dough" is too dry/thick you can add a little milk or water to make it more runny.
You can also add some baking powder to make more them thicker.
Fry them on medium heat until you see bubbles form on the top, then flip them and bake for a bit more.
To get them extra delicious (and slightly less healthy) put a piece of dark chocolate on the top after flipping so it melts on the pancake.
>>
>>39249400
I forget to mention you can also experiment with quark, powder, eggs and bananas.
The pancakes will be a bit sour if you do it this way.
>>
>>39249800
yeah sometimes i make regular pancakes with quark mixed with egg as a filling but thats a treat mode

i think about making flour from oats i have decent blender for that and combine something into nice pancakes but im shitty cook
>>
>>39250048
I've done the oat-flour before.
You don't really need to blend down the oats. I've used this recipe to make oat-pancakes for cutting:
>60 grams of oatmeal
>one egg
>one scoop of protein powder
>50 mL of milk
>banana
That's about 670 kcal.
Mix well in a bowl, put on a frying pan.
If you do it right you'll get a "crunchy" shell with a juicy insides.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.