[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time in the gym tomorrow. What should I start with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1477313729517.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477313729517.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
First time in the gym tomorrow. What should I start with?
>>
>>39242519
Reading the fucking sticky
>>
>>39242519
post bod desu senpai
>>
>>39242530
lazy desu
>>39242555
>skeleton.jpg

Literally lanklet. 6'5'' 170 pounds.
>>
Try rope hanging, it's a neck exercise :)
>>
>>39242581
If you can't even spend 30 minutes to not waste months, strongly assuming you'll last that long, following some shit program then you ain't gonna make it.
>>
>>39242519
Start with legs senpai
>>
>>39242519
If you go to a bodybuilding gym you will get raped in the showers. Just go with it, get it over with then focus on making gains.
>>
>>39242651
I am not a lazy fuck, I can last longer, that's not the issue. I run long distances every day and have been doing it for ages. I just figured I'd give weights a try.

>>39242618
:)
>>
>>39242519

Focus on going back at it a second time. And a third time after that.
>>
Are you going to gain strength or to get a better looking body? Obviously you can't get a nice physique without some sort of strength training, so I suggest starting with a strength program. Google "5/3/1" or "Stronglifts 5x5". Think of where you want to be in a year and make a real effort to get there.
>>
>>39242519
It's good that you came here a day early.
Now you have plenty of time to read the sticky and research one of the beginning lifting programs that it suggests.
>>
>>39242904
This, stronglifts is great. Plus the creator made an app that's really good for tracking your progress, it ups the weight every workout automatically, and it also has a timer for between sets. Highly recommend it.
>>
>>39243068
>>39242904
Thanks, lads. I'll be checking it out.
>>39242736
Good advice, actually.
>>
>>39243456
Literally all in the sticky
>>
Read the sticky or get out.
>>
>>39243456
Goodluck friend. Don't hurt yourself, and look up the form before you do the exercises. If you go on the stronglifts website he shows the proper form on how to do all the lifts involved. If you don't have perfect form there's no reason to up your weight.
>>
Read Sticky x F
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.