[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tell me /fit/, what is the definition of making it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: thinngthathappened.jpg (109KB, 885x768px) Image search: [Google]
thinngthathappened.jpg
109KB, 885x768px
So tell me /fit/, what is the definition of making it?
>>
File: K2NMLbE.jpg (727KB, 5050x3367px) Image search: [Google]
K2NMLbE.jpg
727KB, 5050x3367px
>>39241894
Is achieving philosopher mode the true epitome of making it?
>>
It's different for everyone.
Making it means being happy with your progress and life.
>>
>>39241894

if I could get 2-5 more threesomes minimum, that would be pretty sweet.
>>
>>39241894
Being who you want to be
>>
>>39242016
How do you know who you want to be? It's a vision shaped by your environment and you'll always tend to judge yourself by society's standards.
>>
>>39241894
Lost hard
>>
>>39241894
>68, decent face, nice feet
Where have I seen this before
>>
>work out to impress her
>it fails
>she's with Chad now
>work out more
>achieve Hulk mode
>smash through their front door at night
>as they try to escape you, go in their bathroom
>put their toothbrushes up your butt
>cum in the sink
>you made it
>>
>>39242072
Well, one big part would be to get rid of exactly that, and develop your own vision.
By which I mean for example that stuff like >>39241980
doesn't mean shit to me personally. I may get it through developing myelf in every area of life, or I may not. It's got nothing to do with how I define myself though either way.
>>
You'll know when you arrive
>>
Leaving /fit/ and 4chan in general.
>>
>>39241894
Leaving this board
>>
>>39244398

>Leaving

No, unless you have something better to do
>>
File: f41.jpg (37KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
f41.jpg
37KB, 400x600px
For me it's making enough money that I can pay for my own shit, live on my own without issues, save for the future, have my own car/house/nice possessions. Have a family with a wife that loves me. Stay fit and stronk and joocy throughout my dad years. Mom and Dad come hangout with the grandkids. My brother visits with his family and hangs out as well. Everybody gets together at christmas and we cook a huge meal and get lots of dope ass presents for eachother. Everyone is healthy and happy and supports eachother.

Obviously I went farther than just the fitness aspect here, but It's going to be different for everyone famalamadingdong
>>
I knew I made it when my girlfriend left me and took our daughter with her because I was on a tren cycle and she was a collosal bitch.

When everything else washes away, and it's you and your gains that remain, that's when you made it brehs
>>
File: dontforget.jpg (33KB, 492x366px) Image search: [Google]
dontforget.jpg
33KB, 492x366px
>>39244398
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.