[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women in the gym so annoying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477276519813.jpg (51KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1477276519813.jpg
51KB, 500x333px
Why are women in the gym so annoying?
>>
>>39234982
This, I get hit on at least twice a month. I'm there to lift, not to find pussy.
>>
>>39234982
Everyone in the gym is annoying.
>>
>>39234982
Women are annoying in general.
>>
>>39235029
>Attempt to go to a squat rack
>Both are in use, one guy squatting 2.5 pl8, the other being used by some girl covered in makeup and yoga pants squatting .5 pl8
>2 guys using cables behind her both checking out her ass and giving her advice.
>Go do OHP, come back 10 minutes later, theyre both still there, girl just being a whore instead of lifting

Feels bad man
>>
File: great.png (34KB, 109x209px)
great.png
34KB, 109x209px
>>39235067
similar story

>lunch break at my wagecuckery
>go to gym nearby
>gym has 2 cages
>one being used by a guy deadlifting 2.5pl8 with the worst imaginable form
>other by a 5'0" latina caked in makeup but still qt with nice yoga pants ass deadlifting
>do other stuff first
>almost time to go back
>check cages
>guy still DLing with terrible form
>qt squatting 130lbs
>don't want to seem like i'm hitting on her but have no choice
>ask to work in with her
>she accepts
>is actually really nice
>bar is set nearly at my nipples, have to half-squat to unrack it
>she ends up leaving after I finish warm ups
>end up only squatting 20lb more than her

thank god she didn't see that
>>
>>39234982
Because if they aren't regulars and don't know gym protocols, they waste your time? Idk, I'm a woman and I know how to finish my squats quickly, let people work in and I'm not prone to any chit-chat. The other women at my gym generally aren't gym bimbos and the men aren't looking for pussy so everyone just plays nice.
>>
>>39235269
It's not gym protocol, it's them coming to the gym for more or less attention. That in itself is annoying. But pair that with taking up a machine I need for working out for 20 minutes because she wants to show off her ass, it's pretty fuckin bad
>>
>>39235186
bwhahhah are you a skellie?
>>
>>39234982
If you focus on lifting they shouldn't be on your mind.
>>
>>39234982
Young women are annoying everywhere, why would you expect them to make an exception the gym. Modern young women have everything from attention to love to career to attractiveness just handed to them by society and biology to the point they can actively make it a sport to reject faggots like me, on top of that they still claim the victim status that their mothers and grandmothers busted their butts to free them from. They're literally the worst people in the world next to blatant criminals, of course they're going to be shitty at the gym also
>>
>>39235422
actually skinnyfat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.