[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that women never say no? Like when you ask them on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: flabby.jpg (18KB, 290x271px) Image search: [Google]
flabby.jpg
18KB, 290x271px
Is it true that women never say no?

Like when you ask them on a date, it's either "yes" or bullshit excuses? It's never just "no"?
>>
>is just that you're just such a good friend, anon, that I don't want to ruin our friendship
>>
The answer may have in it words that aren't "no", but the answer still is no.

If you creep them out enough they'll feed you a line of bullshit until they can get away from you, and communicate later, through technology, where you can't physically do anything.
>>
>>39234348
Speaking from experience their?
>>
>>39234372
Speaking as someone who has seen guys creep the shit out of women, whether it's the guy or the girl who's my friend.

You pick shit up if you just socialize enough.
>>
File: n08A8NO.jpg (43KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
n08A8NO.jpg
43KB, 599x804px
>>39234372
>their
>>
>>39234315
I got a no thanks once. I was younger and fat.
>>
>>39234348
This is so true.

If a woman, to this kind of question, ever tells you anything but "yes", it means "no.

They just never use "no" because they're afraid of hurting your feelings.
>>
This girl was giving me a blowjob once saying she wont do it cause her boyfriend can never find out.
>>
>>39234315
No, not true. First two women I asked out when I was younger, answers were.
>Pfft No!
and a cold, hard, blunt, quick
>No.
Before I even full finished the question.

Some women are afraid of confrontation I suppose.
>>
>>39234315
most women are terrible with confrontation and will never say no.
>>
>>39234315

guys do the same shit

t. gay dude
>>
>>39234315
let me assure you, I've been told "no"
>>
>>39234315
Not "never"because some women are decent human beings, but most of the time women are cunts. They'll either give you bullshit excuses to put it off indefinitely, or just ghost you. I'd say a woman is decent enough to actually reject me like 1/5 of the time though
>>
>>39236216
Straight men don't because straight women basically never ask us out so we can't reject them. Even hetero-Chad has to take all the initiative
>>
>>39234337
>that feel when I have put several women into the friend zone
>that feel when they fall more in love with what they can't have
>that feel
>>
>>39234315
If you are hitting it off with a girl, try setting a time and place right then. Everybody has their calendars on their phones so there is little excuse not to schedule a date. If she says something like 'umm can you text me?' it's a no 99% of the time
>>
>>39234404
You know, I've seen this image hundreds of times, but all of a sudden I'm kind of wondering what the context was here. What was he doing to make such a face?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.