[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next Cycle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: steroids3.jpg (10KB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
steroids3.jpg
10KB, 300x221px
My first cycle was 500mg week test E and Dbol. Nolvadex to finish pct as per steroids.com.

Thinking of running 250mg test E and 500mg tren. Thoughts?
>>
>>39233142
>Thoughts?
One: You're a massive faggot. Real men don't use steroids.
/thread
>>
>>39233142
This is a solid second cycle, perfect for putting on mass quickly with minimal side effects. Deca also provides excellent joint support, allowing you to push your body a bit harder.

At this point you have a bit of a feel for how your body responds to testosterone. You can extend the cycle a bit, so long as you come off the deca two weeks before the testosterone, as deca takes longer to clear your body.

Weeks 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate 250mg E3D
Weeks 1-10: Deca Durabolin 200-250mg E3d
Weeks 1-6: Dbol 60mg ED (Optional)
Weeks 13-14: Nothing (This allows the extraneous testosterone to clear your body).
Or you could extend it to 16 weeks, like so:

Weeks 1-16: Testosterone Enanthate 250mg E3D
Weeks 1-14: Deca Durabolin 200-250mg E3d
Weeks 1-6: Dbol 60mg ED (Optional)
Weeks 17-18: Nothing (This allows the extraneous testosterone to clear your body).
On Hand Throughout Cycle: An AI like Arimidex or aromasin in case signs of excessive bloating or itchy nipples occur.
>>
>>39233838
Thank you so much! I was thinking about this, Deca it is!
>>
>>39233151
I used to think this way!
Fuck it. Seriously.
>>
>>39233142
You want my thoughts? Don't come off. If ur on Roids ur on. PCT is the biggest pile of bullshit ever. Get on a cruise dose then smash that Tren.
If your a big enough boy to make the decision to jump on Roids ur big enough to realise you're gonna be injecting ur ass for the rest of ur life now.
>>
>>39233851
No need! You're on TRT for life now!
>>
>>39233851
I would do 2500 IU HCG every other day along with nolva and clomid
>>
>>39234108
There's been plenty of people to be on roids for quite awhile and make a full recovery afterwards
>>
>>39234396
Wat?

Why wouldn't you be able to come off?
>>
>>39234414
That sounds like a retarded amount of hcg.

You mean 250iu every 2-3 days right?

2500 is idiotic
>>
>>39234684
>>39234613
A year of your testes doing nothing but atrophying is like a year of leaving your car lights on- there ain't a jump start in the world that's gonna get it started again.
>>
>>39234740
There's no evidence of this.

there's plenty of people coming off after long periods.
>>
>>39234699
It is high but a year on test is also a long time. A tried and true PCT plan written by Michael Scally (FORMER MD, so take it as you will) can be found in Anabolics 10th Edition by William Llewellyn and is as follows

2500 IU HCG EOD
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid 100/100/100/100
>>
>>39233838
is there a reason you shouldnt take an AI from the get-go? Id be so afraid of gyno Id want to take it regardless
>>
>>39234740
you just gotta charge the battery first
>>
Did a cycle with PCT and everything. A few months after my test tanked and now I'm stuck on clomid to keep my test up (keep it in the ~1000 range)but its annoying to have to take a pill twice a week to be manly. Wtf did I do wrong? I had my whole cycle set up by an expert and I did my PCT based off the sticky.
>>
>>39235927
The risk everybody takes when pinning. Some bounce back in spite of blasting for years, while others never bounce back after a few cycles a year
>>
>>39235927
>(keep it in the ~1000 range)

Your natty test is 1000ng/dl?

How do you know your test tanked?
>>
>>39235894
Really up to you, I know people who wait until they start getting sides, and then then take an AI so that they know how they react to different drugs, but there's plenty of people who take aromasin from day one without issues.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.