[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any /sticky/ for people who just want to lose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 142746823072.png (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
142746823072.png
90KB, 500x500px
Is there any /sticky/ for people who just want to lose weight?

I just want to look like a normal human being

The sticky itself says it's for building up in "Do you want to be that guy who loses lots of weight and still looks flabby and useless? Of course not"
>>
Eat less do more.

There you go fat ass.
>>
read the sticky
>>
>>39231573
Do what?
>>39231603
I read it and quoted it
>>
>>39231562
No, the sticky is all about shilling power lifting to stupid fucks.
>>
>>39231562
Uhm... yes there is.
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>39231562
Diet according to the sticky, lift light, do cardio.
But diet makes the most difference and is most important.
Eat less, move more.
>>
>>39231562

You can lose weight just by eating fewer calories than you burn. Obviously exercising makes you build muscle, so if you don't want that, then don't exercise or only exercise a little. That's if by "normal" you mean "skinnyfat."
>>
>>39231562
U don't even need to work out, just stop eating you fat fuck
>>
>>39231949
lol, are you implying that everyone who doesn't lift weights is skinnyfat? lmao
>>39231967
>>39231932
yeah but its aimed towards people who wanna build humps into their bodies
>>
>>39232053
if you dont build any mass and youre an ex fatty you will probably be a flabby skinnyfat once youre done cutting. building big muscles takes a lot of time and effort. Casually lifting wont make you into a huge bodybuilder.

If you just wanna lose weight you should eat less. Thats literally all there is to it. Consume less calories then your body uses up.
>>
>>39232053
If you go from fat > skinny and don't lift weights you WILL be skinnyfat. That's not a question.
>>
>>39232099
>>39232118
Uh, you're talking about the extra skin right?
>>
>>39232176
It plays a factor. Depends on how overweight you are currently.

Not doing any sports on a claoric deficit will make you go straight to the bone zone where all the other skeletons without gains are lurking. Why not try some bodyweight exercizes?
>>
>>39232296
I'm not that overweight (i'm 187 cm and 88 kg) do you think i'll have extra skin?
>Not doing any sports on a claoric deficit will make you go straight to the bone zone where all the other skeletons without gains are lurking. Why not try some bodyweight exercizes?
I really don't care about muscles, face is everything anyway
>>
>>39231573
/thread
Everything else is methods and preferences.

>>39231562
If you are a fatty OP, calculate your TDEE with no exercise and sedentary lifestyle then subtract 500 calories. That alone is plenty to get you started.
A few weeks or months down the road, you will realize why you also want to exercise.
But just diet for now. Stop talking.
>>
>>39232367
>exercise
excercise? why don't you say lift already?
>>
>>39232400
>Why don't you say lift?
Diet is ~80% of weight loss
For fatties that want to loose weight low intensity steady state cardio is best
Start going for walks aim for ~1 hour without stopping. See where you start at and just keep trying to improve how long you can walk for
>>
>>39232477
I thought you were saying I would want to start lifting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.