[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO FAP IS DANGEROUS REEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: lowressweatingpepe.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
lowressweatingpepe.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>Finished workout, leaving gym
>Day 3 of no fap
>See this really cute milf look me up and down and smile at me
>she turns her head away right after she smiles
>I can't smile back
>Oh no, she's going to think I think she's old and be down
>start talking to her in the parking lot
>'sure is chilly today!'
>we talk, she touches my arm and says something like 'bless your heart if you think THIS is cold'
>she touches my arm
>get hard
>obvious boner
>still talking to her
>walking across parking lot with boner
>everyone can see

Fucking no fap man

I'm 21, and I didn't even get random boners when I was 14.

Literally so embarrassed right now.

The girl had a wedding ring too

Going to go fap brb, and never do no fap ever again

You have been warned
>>
i'm 21 and i've never fapped and I don't have this problem
>>
>>39230293

are you getting laid everyday or something? get off my /fit/

Also,

>never fapped
>not even one time

doubt
>>
>>39230304
well it's true
>>
It doesn't matter how old i am but i have a real live female girlfriend that i fuck almost every night. I have no need whatsoever to jerk off and can't imagine living a life so pathetic that i would 1) have to, and 2)actually consider not doing it according to some myth that it will somehow cure my life's problems. i'd kill myself if i was that pathetic.
>>
File: 1476798942606.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1476798942606.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
>>39230335
>real live
Good for you, mang. Dead girlfriends are the worst, I should know...
>>
>>39230293
L O W T E S T
O
W

T
E
S
T
>>
>>39230257
is your penis too small to do the waist band tuck or something?
>>
>>39230335
>but i have a real live female girlfriend that i fuck almost every night.

I fuck her every night
>>
My problem is the opposite. I fap, get constant boners anyways. I don't fap, get constant boners wtf am I high test?
>>
>>39230382

>already hard in public
>the one thing I can do to make this worse is grab my dick

Are you even more autistic than me?
>>
>>39230257
Wear proper clothes and not sweatpants you imbecile.
>>
Fap 2 times a day and stil get a lot of boners in public . 21 years old and have had lots of sex due to ex gf being nymfo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.