[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should you take time off kreatine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

all the manufacturers say the same thing. load for week, maintain for 2 months, get off for a few weeks to a month before starting again.

is this actually necessary? is there any benefits to doing it like this? any loss of potency or something if you just keep doing it non-stop? I've been following the instructions for 3 """cycles""" now and wondering if I should take a break again.
>>
Literally just take 5mg a day forever. Don't fall for the "loading phase" jew
>>
>>39228920
I assume you meant 5g
>>
>>39228910
Been taking 5g creatine every day for 7 years.

Cycles of creatine lolwut?
>>
>>39228953
that's what it says on the bag. but I can't find any info on google exactly WHY you would need to get off it.
>>
>>39228910
https://examine.com/nutrition/do-you-need-to-cycle-creatine/

examine.com is THE go to website to find information on any supplement. They explain the scientific ins and outs and reference countless studies on virtually everything.

This page amused me though.
>>
I stopped Kreatine.

Losing a lot of hair, seeing what happens if I stop for awhile.
>>
i prefer to be natty, so no thanks.
>>
>>39228920
this.
every source i've read says loading is a myth
>>
>>39228910

Confirmed for newfag.

If you read the fucking sticky, you know it's a myth and no evidence backing it up you fucking stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>39229421
>if you read one source you know that to be the ultimate truth and therefore will never have to question it
>>
>>39229453

>if that source has x5 other sources noted on it's credibility, then why should i?

You fucking idiot goy, "5 scoops everyday for the coming 5 days". Fucking idiot, you are the same retarded spas that lifts his legs up while benching
>>
File: 1426939366583.gif (3MB, 270x266px) Image search: [Google]
1426939366583.gif
3MB, 270x266px
>>39229483
>hey the packaging on this product tells me to do X, should I follow the advice or ignore it?
>You fucking idiot goy Fucking idiot, you are the same retarded spas that lifts his legs up while benching
how can somebody get this butt mad
>>
Wouldn't it be a good idea to take breaks every now and then so that your body doesn't depend on it? If you take it for like 3 years straight then stop for whatever reason wouldn't it screw you quite a bit?
>>
>>39228910
The reason for the cycles is that your body produces creatine naturally, so when you consume a bigger amount than the body produces it will stop to produce it by itself, this is not a big deal if you don't plan to stop taking creatine but if you do stop you will be at a deficiency for a time
>>
>>39230055
Your body always has creatine stores. You're just saturating them when you take the supplement.
>>
>>39228953
How's the hair
>>
>>39230297
I've been on it for 3 years and haven't lost any hair. People that do just have shit genetics
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.