[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lordosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>6'1, 165 lbs
>always thought I was skinnyfat and disgusting, but couldn't understand why
>walk past bathroom mirror one day and notice something weird
>I'm standing like a woman with my ass out behind me and gut out in front of me
>realize i can hardly correct myself
>have a revelation
How do I fix this? Is it possible to gain some extra height? Please help if I can fix this I may gain some confidence and be able to talk to girls.
>>
File: IMG_3164.jpg (34KB, 248x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3164.jpg
34KB, 248x237px
>>39225851
>I'm standing like a woman with my ass out behind me and gut out in front of me
The fuck? I do this too
>>
Here op watch this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg
>>
>>39225937
thanks
>>
Bruh, I had it and a fact is, you cant really make it disappear for good, you can just fight against it. I was like Donald fucking Duck and here is what helped me get throught this:
>Learn how to use glutes throught all lifts, especially DLs and squats. Open your crotch when squatting, fire your glutes into the barbell and flex them in the finishing part of the deadlift.
>Do hip thrusts, always try to use your glutes only.
>Do some hamstring accesories, whatever you like doing.
>As you get up in the morning, stretch each hip flexor while exhaling to the maximum, but eliminate the lordosis by flexing while doing that.30 sec each is good.Then, just get up, stand, and flex your glutes hard as you can for 30 secs.
>Everytime youre standing, remember to flex your glutes.

It wont disappear right away. It took me maybe a year to get rid of that shit, but now I look like a normal buff guy with big ass. Wish you luck brah
>>
>>39225937

thx for this vid anon, very informing
>>
>>39228357
By flexing your glutes do you mean like squeezing your ass cheeks?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x350px
>>39225851
I have this shit. Found out literally 2 days ago, i figured everyone just has a different spine and ddnt pay it no mind.
And now i find out its a condition. I noticed Im always leaning forwards a bit. Constantly standing at a 75 degree angle.
>>
>>39229189
If you are seriously asking this question, you have already lost.
>>
>>39225851
you should stregthen core muscles with functional training first, it will improve your posture
>>
>>39228357
>>As you get up in the morning, stretch each hip flexor while exhaling to the maximum, but eliminate the lordosis by flexing while doing that.30 sec each is good.Then, just get up, stand, and flex your glutes hard as you can for 30 secs.
What the actual fuck? How do I stretch hip flexor?

>>39229189
Secon this
>>
>>39229566
dude cmon
>>
>>39230331

Lmao yes that's what it means, u can also tighten your abs to straighten your spine
>>
>>39229189
Yes, squeezing them hard as you can.

>>39230107
just google "hip flexor stretch", its basically all the same. Also, try to flex your glutes during that strech to avoid doing the lordosis while stretching.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.