[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make friends at the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 154041743.jpg (135KB, 477x360px) Image search: [Google]
154041743.jpg
135KB, 477x360px
How do I make friends at the gym?
>>
bring your friends to the gym
>>
Just bee urself bro
>>
Wait for the inevitable "hey can you spot me" or "you using this" and build up from that

OR

just approach people who are also regulars
>>
>>39225795
like you do other people OP.
>>
>>39225814
>>39225819
>>39225836
>>39225843
Would I make greater friend gains in crossfit?
>>
>>39225795
To make a friend you must be a friend. It is that simple. Note, this doesn't mean wiping a potential friend's ass 100% of the time.
>>
>>39225795
You dont. Friends made at the gym are the ultimate gains goblins. At best you want a gym bro a guy who is there with you just to train not talk about sports or shoot the shit.
>>
>>39225890
It doesn't matter where you go, it matters how you act to the people around you.

Talk to them about how they are doing, try to find out their interests and things you share in common, then go from there.

People won't just be your friend because you exist in a certain place
>>
Don't, your attitude in the gym will change. Well that can be good if they're hardcore but they could get you injured if you aren't careful. And then vice versa they could stop you from lifting heavy
>>
I beed myself
>>
File: 1475977719651.png (419KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1475977719651.png
419KB, 600x610px
>>39225795

Just make sure they seem like they're open to the idea too. I'm not gonna lie I fukken hate when people try to talk to me at the gym. I appreciate the common wave, a head nod, or the rare helicopter but FUCK MAN. I'M THERE TO LIFT.

>mfw you're not female trying to get my dong at the gymnasium
>>
dont wear headphones like an autist

talk to people not wearing headphones
>>
get drunk before going to the gym helps
>>
>>39227272
Just wear earphones you autist. You don't have to be playing music.
>>
>>39225795
Every Getty stock photo I see makes me wonder if their models and photographers live in a sealed bunker and have only the most basic idea of how people in the real world actually behave.
>>
>>39225795
dont make this mistake op, once you start you can never go back
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.