[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ganglion Cyst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gh233457.jpg (122KB, 483x405px) Image search: [Google]
gh233457.jpg
122KB, 483x405px
How the FUCK do I get rid of this thing? Anyone here have advice other than "Hit it with a book".

Any way to lift properly with this cyst? My grip is completely lost on bench and OHP.
>>
What did your doctor say to do?
>>
>>39225163
>not trained in a long-ass time
>getting paranoid over a ganglion cyst
>whatever, go to the gym
>kind of hurts a bit doing OHP, but keep going
>shower, go home, etc
>wake up, whole body hurts from DOMS
>shit is gone
must have accidentally the cyst.

Get it drained or cut out if it's bothering you.
>>
>>39225163
hit it with a ipad
>>
>>39225180

Haven't been to one yet. Soon though, because it's keeping me from hitting chest and shoulders.
>>
>>39225163
I had to skip shoulder day last week because of this same thing. I hurt it the previous Saturday and Tuesday when i went back to the gym i couldn't move my wrist any more it hurt so much.
I have a magnetic wrist band that seems to help, a bit of rest and within a day or two i can put weight on it again.
>>
>>39225292

Do you wear the band while lifting? If so, do you feel pain during the lift with the band?

Is this the first time you've had the cyst? If not, how quickly does it go away?
>>
There is a reason they're called Bible bumps dude. Smash the thing
>>
>>39225322

Have you had it before? If so, did you smash it with a book and get rid of it?????
>>
>>39225345
No only homos get it
>>
>>39225163
amputate at the wrist
>>
>>39225352

If I stop sucking dick, will It vanish?? Perhaps it's the high amounts of semen in my digestive system.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.