[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MA voters- VOTE NO ON 3 OR RIP YOUR GAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: chicke.jpg (60KB, 947x800px) Image search: [Google]
chicke.jpg
60KB, 947x800px
Question 3 is a bill that will require all farms to drastically increase the size of their cages.

This includes cages for chickens.

First off, it will render MA factory farms non competitive. Thousands of hardworking people will lose their jobs, end up on unemployment.

It will also increase the price of chicken breast in MA.

As we all know, chicken breast is one of the healthiest, cheapest, best sources of lean protein. And it's about to get a whole lot more expensive in MA.

This is a direct attack on bodybuilders, as well as anyone looking to provide their children with healthy and nutritious food. And if it gets passed in MA, it will be passed around the nation, state by state.

I have been fortunate professionally to the degree that the price of chicken breast is a non issue.

Still, if you are in my position financially, have a heart and fight for bodybuilders that are not so lucky.

Bodybuilding has been a passion of mine for years.

If powerlifting, BB, or the gym in general has had a positive improvement in your life, your owe it to your fellow /fit/izens to strike down 3.
>>
>>39225035
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>39225054

shoo shoo gains golbin
>>
>>39225035

>>
>>39225035
I'm voting yes just becayse fuck u
>>
>>39225203

enjoy paying $10/lb for chicken breast m8

also,

>implying you are old enough to vote
>>
>>39225234
Well we pay that already in other developed countries.
>>
>>39225254

I'm sorry for you but that is no reason for us to accept such a fate
>>
>>39225234
plays think of the chiken.s

they hav feelins two
>>
>>39225271

keep bumping this shit

There are so many people that are young guys trying to get into bodybuilding or powerlifting, guys that are poor college students, working entry level jobs, and this bill is a real nightmare for them
>>
>>39225434
>you have to include chicken in your diet
When will this meme die?
>>
>>39225498

When did I say you 'have' to?

Chicken is the cheapest, best, healthiest, tastiest source of protein and is very popular among BBs
>>
>>39225035
>tfw rich and voting yes to spite dumb poorfags
>>
>>39225752

>the people working in those factory farms will go on unemployment
>collecting our tax dollars

You didn't think it through did you dude?

t. rich
>>
We have had this in CA for years and prices barely changed if at all.

Eggs and chicken can only be shipped so far without freezing so unless all the farms in MA only produce frozen chickens this is all just FUD.

Idgaf about birds but it really didn't do shit here.
>>
>>39225797
>people working in factories go from earning money to buy what they want to being completely reliant on the upper ruling class just for food stamps

Nah man, if you're rich democrat is the way to go. Republicans might lower taxes negligibly but the left turns the lower class into slaves.
>>
>>39225532
By volume, whey is much cheaper than chicken as a protein source.

I hope it passes. Imagine living on top of another living thing while another one lived on top of you while you all shit on each other.
>>
>>39225849

Prices will go up here.

I don't understand what you are driving at.

The concern here is loss of jobs and industry as our factory farms are driven into a state where they cannot compete.

>>39225852

Irrelevant to what I posted, also this isn't a thread to fight over R and D it's a thread about question 3.

>>39225921

You're going to feed your kids whey protein, and that's a healthy meal?

You can't just eat whey guys.

> Imagine living on top of another living thing while another one lived on top of you while you all shit on each other.

Still going to happen just in bigger cages.

Anyways, I worked for IBM for years, I personally lived

>another living thing while another one lived on top of you while you all shit on each other.

for many years so if anyone can pass judgement here....
>>
>>39225035
>eating murican chicken
Enjoy your gyno faggots
>>
>>39225988
>can't just eat whey

It's like you're not even trying to leave humanity.
>>
>>39225264
Americans truly are the niggers of the Western World
>>
>>39225035
>eating meat
Have fun with your heart disease and cancer.
>>
>>39227425
What the fuck do you eat then dyel
>>
>>39225921

What does india have to do with anything?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.