[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what motivates you more than anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: katya2.jpg (99KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
katya2.jpg
99KB, 1280x853px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11513666
>>
first for I fucking hate myself
>>
File: katya.jpg (31KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
katya.jpg
31KB, 680x453px
>>39224325

and why's that?
>>
Married to a petite qt, don't want to get fat while she's carrying my child. Seems like it would be a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>39224394
Laundry list of reasons.
Main ones are putting my foot in my mouth on weekly basis, feeling like I wasted my youth, not being good with women, failing to reconcile my love of being a goof versus not liking being treated like a goof, and just an ambiguous feeling of dissatisfaction with myself.
>>
To be strong enough to fight in the upcoming European race war. But mostly because it's good stress relief and makes me look gud 4 the qts
>>
Been fat my whole life. Its affecting my self esteem and ive developed a silent, pissed off exterior to prevent anyone from thinking that they can mess with me. On one hand, people think im a no nonsense, solid rock of a man. On the other hand, i feel insecure and sad whenever im at any social event because im not attractive. Thats why im destroying myself in the gym, so i can put away the "mean mask" once my insecurities evaporate and i can start being kinder to people.

Im not autistic, i swear. I have plenty of great friends. I just hate myself.
>>
File: katya3.jpg (61KB, 612x540px) Image search: [Google]
katya3.jpg
61KB, 612x540px
>>39224436

it's like i'm talking to a mirror. at least i'm 19
>>
>>39224182
where's the "because I hate myself" option?
>>
>no 2D women option
>>
>>39224789
It's the one that says self loathing
>>
File: 1476835638495.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1476835638495.png
50KB, 255x204px
>>39224436
This desu. Setting and achieving goals is my only option desu.

I don't feel bad about the no gf thing though, I need to deal with myself first.
>>
>>39224925
no, that one says to ease self loathing.
I don't want to ease it.
>>
There used to be a lot of reasons but depression over not having a job kind of destroyed them.

I'm on to plan z right now which is the military and you need to be strong for that.
>>
File: 1449269243629.jpg (68KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449269243629.jpg
68KB, 550x500px
>>39225173
hey anon armyfag here just make sure you add some cardio in your training program

alot of fellas end up joining and are strong as a bull but cant run 5km let alone stomp for 15km just because they don't have that built up endurance

what area of the military are you interested in?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.