[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you holdin' up, /fit/? Having a good day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 66

File: 1403588062780.png (41KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1403588062780.png
41KB, 1248x1504px
How you holdin' up, /fit/? Having a good day?
>>
Dogs woke me up this morning. I'm pretty tired but I still have to lift in a couple hours.

I'll smash down this old preworkout my gyms owner gave me before I head out.

Hopefully this tinder chick texts me back, I'm really looking forward to clappin dem cheeks if you know what I mean
>>
>>39223637
Final nightshift of my 48 hour work week. Finally feeling like I've beaten my drug addictions and I'm working to get myself back to the point I was at earlier this year before I JUSTed myself. Been trying to get my boxing training back on track and I've finally found the method to do so. Looking to fight again in february and from that victory chase my dreams. Sick of being a wagecuck

It's good ma nigga. How are you OP?
>>
>>39223681
Pretty good actually, had a very active past few days off
> tuesday went for a big bike ride around the city
> wednesday did gym in the morning and running at night

got work tomorrow but i feel like i've made good use of my time off
>>
>>39223713
>got work tomorrow but i feel like i've made good use of my time off

I feel you. I'm really aware of how limited my time is since I started to approach 30, I feel like I've gotta achieve my shit now because I'll be slowing down soon. I wasted my 20's chasing girls and partying and half arsing my boxing training rather than fully committing and focusing.

I had a thought a while back which bugged me out; "how different would my life be if I had never touched drugs or alcohol?". It's made me realize just how much time I've wasted on the wrong shit. Got alot of catching up to do.
>>
>>39223637

I just wake up, lift, work, shitpost, sleep.

I'm super unhappy with it, but at the same time I'm content?

Like, I realize this is depressing, but I have zero motivation to meet people or anything
>>
A-ok - just had a brief attack of body dysmorphia. Heartbroken by how tiny i look and then doubly crushed by how many moles I have. Proving that no matter how big I get I'll still look like shit

weird how I have the same moles every day but sometimes I see so many more than other days
>>
>>39223637
yeah woke up today, remembered i don't need anyone but myself

bank account full of numbers

and im white
>>
>>39223795
I've given up on people m8. Been through girlfriends that let me down and had friends who have let me down.

All my buddhism studies seem to have paid off, it seems the only way to win the game is not to play it and just be happy with the shit you've got. I've got free time to do what I like and I'm always busy.
>>
>>39223765
>boxing training

you sound fucking retarded and 5'3"
>>
>>39223818
>and I'm white

Well that's always good
>>
>>39223841
That's why he took drugs lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 188x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 188x182px
>>39223637
I skipped a midterm so I could lift.
>>
>>39223841
I'm 5'8 Senpai.

Been boxing for the last 8 years, been pretty depressed though and numbed my shit with drugs.

You sound bitter Senpai.
>>
Im really tired but okay otherwise. Been working on learning piano when im not at work, in the gym or playing another instrument so that has been taking a good amount of my time up. Think i have a date later with this guy (no homo) but we'll see. Missed a lifting session this morning because i had to work instead which bummed me out but i guess ill go tomorrow instead. Still feel really off mixing up my traing schedule though but whatever. All in all, holding up pretty well for once.
>>
File: I don't know that feel.png (191KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
I don't know that feel.png
191KB, 300x411px
>>39223837
>buddhism studies

kys now before cold reality hits. You sound like a beta-male communist.

>it seems the only way to win the game is not to play it

This is not winning. There is no choice in playing the game, everyone plays. By not playing, you are just standing still while everyone with their shit together laps you, and they will look at your arrested development with pity in a few years.
>>
>>39223637
>Doing pretty good but overworked/underpaid

Leading an investigating right now, 12 hour days, no over time pay, have a meeting first thing in the morning. ready to quit and move to another job in January, stressed as fuck but think things will be ok soon
>>
i work at a sawmill for shit pay and addicted to pain pills
>hit ohp 150lb 2rep today
that was nice
>>
Blogpost incoming

>end of the fiscal year at work
>have been kicking ass
>boss always telling me thanks and shit 100 times a day
>feeling great about my work
>get off and go get a haircut I desperately need
>contain my autism and actually do okay with the whole smalltalk think
>I think one of the girls even mired me a bit

And then things get weird
>feeling like a normal well-adjusted adult
>head to walmart to get a costume as well as a belt because mine broke
>can't find any of the stuff for my costume
>find a belt I like, but not in my size
>leave without buying anything and I'm upset
>go to toys r us figuring they would have some of the stuff but they don't
>very mad at this point
>I know it's not a big deal but I seriously just want to go kick a bunch of kids in the face
>take wrong turn heading back home
>feeling as angry as I've ever felt, want to crash my car into a light pole
>anger slowly descends into depression
>lay in bed until I fall asleep
>wake up an hour later not feeling as bad
>go lift and make a nice post-workout meal
>feel fine now

Do I have a brain tumor or something?
>>
Shitty
>Excited all day because tomorrow I'm going on a date with a super cute girl who I like
>Text her tonight to confirm
>She says she can't cause she has to pick up her brother
>Have a feeling she isn't interested
>Just text her back "No worries, if you ever get some free time hit me up and let's hang"
>Know she won't
Why, when am I gonna get a fucking break with a girl?
>>
Pretty sure my life about to crash and burn.
>Anterior pelvic tilt
>Squat is shit and dropped from 190 to 135
>Probably about to bomb my mid-term on Friday
>Don't know if I will be able to nut up and make a move during my date on Saturday
>>
>>39225413
This happened to me too breh, chick cancelled on me twice, probably not interested
>>
First day of lifting I feel really good. I'm sore ass fuck any methods to help with that?
>>
>>39225320
That was like reading the blog of a hamster. Not a brain tumor, you are just low IQ.
>>
>>39225320
built up stress from work probably
>>
>graduated college and going to head off to law school
>medical shit comes up and insurance pays $0.00
>essentially put life on hold
>shitty min wage job and so poor I can't afford to live on my own
>all friends are long gone

I feel like I'm being forced into the neet life. God I want off this ride
>>
Eh my nana just passed away
At least its a rest day so i dont have to lift while sad :(
>>
>>39223871
Anon, at least tell me you hit a PR.
>>
File: 1424754199098.png (29KB, 613x556px) Image search: [Google]
1424754199098.png
29KB, 613x556px
Im barely passing Nursing school I gotta step up my game. EVEN IF I HAVE TO STOP LIFTING for a while of course
>>
Mother is texting me asking what's wrong after not contacting her for months. Didn't wish her a happy birthday

Ex gf broke my heart a few months ago but is now back and using me for sex

My job is easy mode but the banter of coworkers ruins me by the end of the day and I hate having to go back.

I've googled suicide related things the past couple of days, like reasons not to kill yourself, wanting to die but not wanting suicide, and if you owe anyone anything

Followed my ex ex gf to a different city where I don't know anyone and have no interest in staying. It's a really depressing place and I want to move but spent all my money. Currently broke

I have plans to fly to Chicago and visit my friends and they are all really excited to see me and have made tons of plans. I've thought about cancellling everyday. I'm worried that when I get to the airport, I just won't go.

I guess I'm not doing that well, anon. And the worst part of it all is that I'm a very comedic person. When people talk to me I genuinely make them laugh and no body knows any of this about me. I'm having really tough time and I'm really worried about me. I'm really worried
>>
File: 1474742443628.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474742443628.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>39223871
>>
>>39225659
Why aren't you talking to your mommy?
>>
>>39225659
forget about her anon, you'll make it. go have a fun ass time with your friends. good friends make everything better.
>>
File: IMG_0464.jpg (343KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
343KB, 1200x1600px
>>39223637
I just set this bad boy up in my friend's warehouse. Got an insane deal on craigslist. Picking up 480 in plates and another bar this weekend and probably a rollaway bench as well.

I will do curls in my own goddamn rack.
>>
>>39225719
>I will do curls in my own goddamn rack.

Lucky guy
>>
>>39225659
Why wouldn't you go anon? That sounds like fun!

Personally I've been thinking about rushing a frat in the spring because as a sophomore, that will be my last time to rush. I realized that the only things I do are smoke weed alone, lift alone and hit on girls alone and I'd rather be doing that with bros than alone.

Supposedly the frat is so big most brothers don't know each other and they'll accept anyone. I rushed both semesters freshman year. I guess they didn't like me. Oh well.
I'm cutting, but I think the stress from school and my stimulants is making me drop weight to fast. A week ago I weighed 173, Saturday and Sunday I pigged out at an all you can eat buffet, and now I'm 170. 6'0 shitty lifts
CMU by the way
>Inb4 not your blog faggot
That's what this thread is for.
>>
started going to a new gym. have to get used to the new digs. so far have observed:
>skellington benching 115 lbs (with good form, props)
>bear mode dude squatting to depth...with 65 lbs (maybe getting over an injury)
>cardio bunny caught me checking her out off a 3 mirror bounce

all in all, not a bad place aside from only 1 squat rack
>>
>>39225749
>>cardio bunny caught me checking her out off a 3 mirror bounce
worst feel desu
>>
>>39225839

Yeah, you should be ashamed.

Just check them out like a man. Women don't mind.

You're saying 'I think you are attractive'. It's a compliment.

Especially coming from a ripped dude.

Checking out girls through mirrors is fucking pansy ass shit
>>
>>39225867
One thing that bothers me is I tell my self not to look. End up looking anyway
>>
>just got a second job in addition to college
>last semester before graduation
>live in the southeast and might have to move to the shittiest city on earth to get a job in a few months
>sick as fuck for a week and a half, haven't lifted that whole time
>life is a blur of work and sleep and not lifting

>>
>>39223890
Get a fight under your belt, prove to yourself that you can achieve something most people will never have the guts for. It worked wonders for snapping me out of depression about 6 years ago and I've been fighting ever since
>>
>>39226022

>tell myself not to look

Why

>look anyways

This is bad anon. You gotta be strict with yourself. You are the one person that you *have* to be able to trust.
>>
File: IMG_1651.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1651.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
Kind of went into an alcoholic slump during midterms the past month. Almost everyday I could I would down 6 tall boys of beer, eventually was finishing handles of liquor in a few days. Went back into depression for a bit and found myself listening to Hank Williams on repeat.

Stopped drinking and everything is great now though. I think midterms just got to me. Fuck school I need to graduate already.

>>39223934
Bruh how is piano? I was thinking of getting one soon and learning too. Used to play another instrument and I thought it wouldn't be cathartic
>>
>>39226134
have you tried sax?
>>
File: 1475167643142.jpg (61KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1475167643142.jpg
61KB, 702x562px
My mom went and blabbed to her coworkers about my weight loss. Now one of her coworkers wants to set me up with her daughter so I can help her lose weight. Although I wouldn't mind having a qt to get fit with, I have no idea what she looks like. But the real problem is that they're really religious and I don't have the patience to deal with that.

Also what the fuck am I supposed to teach her? My reasons for losing weight are really personal to me.
>>
there's some leftover steaks in the fridge and i'm trying real hard not to cave and eat a big fat one

other than that, pretty good
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476669964905.jpg (32KB, 552x664px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476669964905.jpg
32KB, 552x664px
>met a girl about a month ago
>very cute, the kind of girl one would introduce to his family
>she's a virgin
>she's very down to earth
>fancy her a lot
>she told me she likes me back
>haven't tried anything serious for almost 4 years
>mostly hook ups
>one night stands
>fucking tired so I want to try it
>go out with her
>she says she wants to take it slow
>manage to kiss her
>haven't felt this happy and full in a long time
>hate chessieness but she brings it out on me
>my mood depends on what she does/doesn't do
>I'm very good at physical real life conversations
>I'm very bad at virtual chatting
>don't really feel like chatting her up thru facebook or whatever
>think that she may feel unimportant
>fear being too obnoxious
>fear comming out as obsessed
>feel unstable af
>kind of regreting this
>>
>>39226150
Was in percussion during high school so I figured piano would come a lot easier than another instrument haha, it's fun?
>>
File: 1467878702182.gif (2MB, 244x201px) Image search: [Google]
1467878702182.gif
2MB, 244x201px
Suddenly struggling with my baby weight and it's quite frustrating. Just wanna pick up heavy stuff mang.
>>
>>39223637
I just finished gathering sources for my senior poli sci (i know, i know) project and tomorrow I'm gonna blast out like 15 pages on the Sikh separatist movement.

I feel alright, waiting for the adderall to wear off so i can fall asleep.

decent day i guess
>>
>>39226312
How about you just explain to her that you don't mean to come off as distant while texting/chatting and that you need some practice to get used to it? This of course is assuming she's a reasonable and understanding human being.
>>
>>39226312
Take a step back and think it all over.

Go on roosh v forum and read up the game section. Plenty of good tips there.
>>
>>39226266
Teach her the goods of anal sex.
>>
>>39226353
I told her and she told me that she's ok with that and that I shouldn't feel forced to talk to her to make her feel relevant in my life. But I'm really insecure and doubts always come to my mind even tho her friends are always telling me that everything is going well and that she's happy.
>>
>>39226366
I don't believe in that PUA stuff, but I will give it a try
>>
>>39226266
Yeah that definetly won't be a disaster.

>go on date
>see grill could drop 30lbs
>small talk
>then
>want some advice on how to lose some weight, your mom thought i could help you get skinny haha
>drink thrown in face
>bitched out
>stuck with the bill

Sounds like a blast.
>>
>Deloaded last week
>Finding new 6 rep maxes this week
>Set goals for each lift
>Hit my squat monday, couldn't go higher but I did what I aimed for
>Hit my bench yesterday, went higher by 10lbs fuck yeah
>Break today
hype as fuck for tomorrow, deadlift day. Then OHP day on Friday. I hope to go over my deadlift by a lot.
OHP I hope to hit. No way I'm going over 1pl8x6 reps.
>>
>>39226337
thought of sax for the sheer catharsis, i think you'll like it
>>
File: 1476947399104.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476947399104.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
Just beginning to get over ex-gf, trying my absolute best to slowly phase out any thought of her- deleting pics, trashing gifts.

Friend started coming to the gym with me. I thought he would start flaking after a few weeks but he's quite dedicated. Never thought I would have a gymbro but I guess I do now.

Applying to jobs. Hoping for the best, not just for me but for everyone else in this thread
>>
>>39223637
No just leaVE ME ALONE GET OUT OF MY ROOM
>>
Canceled my gym membership today cause my gf kept bitching about me going with my bro and about other shit so that bummed me out. But my being with my son made me feel better so i guess it evened out
>>
>>39223637
I'm back drinking again, killing all my gains with literal poison.

Why I gotta be like this, why can't I stop.
>>
File: 1435868931013.jpg (27KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1435868931013.jpg
27KB, 500x329px
>>39226704
Know that feel. Got into with babys momma this past sunday. I drank half a $5 dollar cheap vodka and half a bottle of new amsterdam. Dont remember when i blacked out or when i stopped drinking. Bro told me i was lifting in the middle of the rain and i dont remember that shit. Havent drank since but might tomorrow. Were gonna make it bro
>>
>>39226739
Take care bro, if you can avoid it, it brings nothing but misery and pain. I've wrecked my life situation by boozing too hard. Got sober for a year but relapsed recently. I'm trying to control but pressure gets to me and fucking let it slip.

I'd normally say you gonna make it we all gonna make it, but today I'm not so sure. Fuck
>>
File: IMG_3809.png (590KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3809.png
590KB, 697x697px
Pic related
>>
>>39225225
This.
>>
File: 1475553997012.jpg (108KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475553997012.jpg
108KB, 540x720px
>>39226675
>Canceled my gym membership today cause my gf kept bitching about me going with my bro and about other shit
why
>>
>>39226768
You to brother. I know where you're coming from. I drank almost everyday straight for a year and a half until the 1st if September and drink for a month and it felt pretty good. Ive lost friends cause of it and I stopped cause i got stupid around my kid. And it was whatevers until Sunday when i got into that argument. But i think relapsing ain't bad unless your gonna get stupid drunk every time. Take it slow and have a beer a day and if you have more just try to tone it down until you reach your goal.
Drinking may have prevented my gains but i made a lot of gainz during this last year. Just more self control. Keep your head up
>>
File: ae5tqcvqlctklq2li4qi.gif (2MB, 200x159px) Image search: [Google]
ae5tqcvqlctklq2li4qi.gif
2MB, 200x159px
>>39226803
No joke. I went with my brother alot and she would bitch about me canceling or changing my membership to my bank(she pays gym and phone and i handle credit card bills). This last week has been hell so today i slept in with her and my kid and got mad i woke late and went with my brother. She bitched me out so i said fuck it and canceled it. Luckily i have weights at home so i had a back up
>>
>>39226675
>gf
>canceled gym membership because of gf
>kid

JUST
>>
>>39223637
>tfw no gf, no friends at all, and doing shit this semester in university
life is like a blur now. I just wake up, go to school, lift, do homework then repeat everyday. Ever since the beginning of this year the thought of just ending it all seems like a good idea, but i cant seem to get the courage to follow through with it.
>>
>>39223637
It's been 15 minutes she didn't text me back. Is she getting D'd by the BBC?
>>
There's something seriously wrong with me. I've always felt very different to other people. I can't understand how people can get so happy and so sad about things. I see people in college and they seem so enthusiastic about life. I cant understand it. I can't remember the last time I wanted to get up in the morning. Maybe I never did. This isnt a recent thing, ive been like this all my life. I feel like any rational person would have killed themselves by now, rather than putting themselves through the misery I put myself through everyday. I force myself to do things I hate because apparently its meant to make them easier, eventually.

I work so fucking hard, for no reason. I dont have any purpose for it. I just work hard so I can go to bed and know that at least I'm trying. Even with all this depressing shit going through my brain, I'm not giving in.
>>
>>39226823
Thanks bro. I'm holding it together for my kids sake, gotta try and find that balance.

I lost 25kgs after quitting, I'm back in good shape now which makes it easier to start up again.

Coming off a cycle of test I hit some severe depression, also lost my drivers licence for over a year.

Feels good to talk about this, no one cares irl
>>
>>39226868
>>39226852
i was in your same position guys

let me tell you. it doesnt get any better. its even worse after you graduate college because you realize you went through the most social times of your life with nothing to show, and that now your life is over
>>
>>39225659

Anon I live in Chicago, come and let me buy you a drink. I can tell that we will get along.
>>
File: 1473513501005-fit.jpg (9KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1473513501005-fit.jpg
9KB, 261x192px
>>39223637
My day has been shit.
>be me
>be consultant on some tech project
>send erroneous data to client
>fuck up in front of manager
>job slowly killing libido and interest in hobbies
>mfw

Also made out with some girl I have no romantic interest in a week ago, used to be friends but now it's weird
>>
>>39226134
Piano is pretty fun, it feels more elegant than any other insrument ive played, which im enjoying. You should try it out though. Piano is pretty enjoyable, even when it is frustrating.
>>
When the fuck am I gonna catch a break?
Car troubles, school problems, family problems, work, etc
And don't even get me started on girls, I've had the worst fucking luck with girls lately
>>
>>39223637
I stayed up late doing coursework and then cried when I was done. Nogf has been getting to me.
>>
>>39226868
Have you tried SSRIs?
>>
>>39223637
I guess. I have some pretty mixed feelings, nothing really awful like a lot of other Anons.
>Shitty internship, boring to death
>Constantly tired due to sleeping 3 hours every night
>Tried to date this awesome girl, we hit it off really good
>But she's already in a relationship with amother girl
>FML
>Got shitfaced on tuesday night but talked to a Finnish qt I met in a bar, she even asked for my number
>But missed a workout because to shitfaced
>Skelly mode but have a hard time eating more for gains
>Today, going to the gym, and after that gonna have a drink with a bubbly, petite 18 yo with a firm body and a bright smile. 2nd date but don't know if she's interested in me.
>>
File: 1426664614275s.jpg (14KB, 208x248px) Image search: [Google]
1426664614275s.jpg
14KB, 208x248px
>just got back from gym
>barely did 50 minutes
anyone else get random days of massive fatigue that reduces your lifts by like 30-40%?
>>
>>39227338
How long have you been lifting ? Never did that to me, but I've been lifting only for a month and a half.
>>
>>39227349
9 months
i go about 5-6 times a week but occassionally ill just have a day where im extremely tired for some reason
>>
>>39226868
>Depressed
>Not giving in
Proud of you, bro. Try getting into a hobby you like, other than lifting, vidya or animu. Preferably a hobby where you meet people, like playing a musical instrument, cooking, or being part of a reading club.
>>
>>39227367
>5-6 times a week
Holy shit no wonder you're tired. Why don't you try having a break ? Like instead go to the gym 3-4 times a week, and rest on your days off.
>>
>>39227378
??
I thought 5-6 times a week was completely normal, I generally only train for an hour and half each day
>>
>>39226312
>don't really feel like chatting her up thru facebook or whatever

Im the same way bro.I just told my girlfriend straight up that i dont like it and she understood. Just make sure to say goodnight and text her reminders that you like her and you'll be fine.
>>
>>39227398
I'm no /fit/ guru, but try going less to the gym and sleep more. Maybe it'll work.
>>
Got back from the gym a couple hours ago. Been going for a month now, it's become almost like a meditative state while I'm there. Everything feels intense and I can just let it all out. Anyone else know this feel?

For the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm gonna make it....but you know what /fit/, we all are, we're all gonna make it...
>>
>>39227398
lots of people train 5-6 days a week, but the fact that you don't even know if your routine is 5 or 6 days tells me you don't really know what you're doing. if your performance decreases it means you're underrecovered, so either eat more or make one or more of the days light days where you lift lighter weights.
>>
>>39227421
I know what you mean. I like listening the music or motivational speeches while i lift. I almost go into another world.
>>
>>39223871
you skipped a midterm because you weren't ready
>>
>>39227421
yeah, I lift just as much for the mental benefits as the physical gains at this point. honestly I'm not sure how I would handle life without the gym. there's just so much stress, loneliness and sadness, but the gym keeps me going.
>>
>>39223680
>I'm really looking forward to clappin dem cheeks if you know what I mean

She´s not gonna reply, never gonna make it, have fun waking up with your dogs for the rest of your life
>>
>>39223637

I was in a party at my friends house, ended up making out with one of my friends girlfriend. We were pretty drunk at that point..

So of course the guy saw the thing and got mad as hell, aswell all my friends there.

Fuck drinking, i'll just focus more on lifting instead from now on

But whatever, its been a few days now and everything's pretty normal at the moment.

Just dont know what to do with my friends. I think they all hate me now kek
>>
>>39227596
i mean, i didnt really want anything from her honestly and i fucked up, left the party soon after it happened
>>
>>39227435
>>39227446

Yea brehs, it's such a zen feeling, like I almost can't imagine getting distracted by other people/sloots at the gym if you're going hard and excited but at the same time terrified of attempting that PR
>>
File: 1476810263570.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476810263570.png
98KB, 600x500px
>Spooky skeleton mode because of disease
>Squatting 20kg with a weighted vest was actually taxing
>Don't have the confidence to go to the gym
>Studies are slipping away from me because lmao no motivation
>Have a job where I work weekends but I don't feel appreciated so don't even want to go
>Just sit at home pretending everything is fine and hoping it doesn't all come crashing down

I am trying to get better, but being this weak is depressing and makes you wonder why you bother.

I'm going to make it though, I have to.
>>
>>39223637
bite me!
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
College grad student in (((a regional linguistics branch))) here.

I've been running for three years now and lifting ever since my last meaningful relationship ended to just control my anger. My field is so overwrought with liberals who want to change every country in "ethno-linguistic-region X" that I wonder why my fellow grad students study it at all other to give themselves a smug sense of moral superiority over an entire group of people. It pisses me off to no end, we are already such a fucking niche, why do we have to shit on the people, their traditions, cultures, and governments?

I just wanted to take my autism and study with it, while working out, and I feel more isolated and lonely in grad school than I did being a working schmuck. I've lost all my friends and feel to bitter to start a new relationship because the last one outright stole from me and fucked a Chad, leaving me to pick up the pieces in a ghetto apartment she picked out but I payed for.

I sometimes think about terrorism, or unironically about suicide attacks, (not Muslim), and fuck it if I have to endure 4 more years of increasingly retarded campus culture, I'll do it. I'm so fed up with this bullshit, it gets me mad enough to lift, and it helps, but it's also not enough. I wish I still had friends but I know I'm an unpleasant fuck, I just try to stay quiet and not say anything mean.

I'm not sure what else to do.
>>
Went and joined a gym today.
Now I'm having a panic attack about my first day tomorrow.

Wtf do I wear. Wtf routine do I do. How do I know if my form is any good?
Help me
>>
>>39227829
pls kill muzzies but make it in a way that doesnt make people sympathetic
cheers
>>
>>39226340
>Just wanna pick up heavy stuff mang
My nigguh
>>
>>39227855
>wear
Basketball shorts
Rhodesian bush shorts
(Really any shorts nigga)
T-shirt until you make the gains
Then wife beater/leather harness to take on boss of gym.

>form

If they have machines use those first if they don't use the smith machine with little weight, practice squating, benching and incline benching down to your chest.

If you're using free weights PRACTICE WITH THE BAR and if you feel like you're already stronger than that AFTER YOU PRACTICE WITH THE BAR, add ten pounds until you feel like it's comfortably hard to do 4*5 3*8 or 3*10 reps. However you like.

When you start try to do bench, incline, curls with Dumbbells, machines if they have them are great for beginners, squat and leg press.
>>
>>39227855
just wear something comfortable that won't limit your movement. no jeans is basically the only rule you should follow for clothing.

read the sticky tonight and look at either stronglifts 5x5 or Starting Strength and decide which one you'd rather do. I personally favor SL over SS but it's personal preference.

there's only 3 lifts you'll be doing day 1 so watch some videos about form for each one and maybe rewatch them before you start each one. on both programs you start with a pretty easy weight so you can get comfortable with the movements so don't worry about failing reps or needing a spotter.

also, don't stress about being weak. use this time while you're still at low weights to work on your form and you'll progress quickly.

also GOMAD
>>
I felt like garbage yesterday so I skipped my run and my workout, ate junk for all 3 meals, and an entire box of mac and cheese.
I'm worried I'll redamage my broken ankle from last year so I thought I could cycle instead, realized I have a flat tube and no money to fix.
Continued depressed rut, I'll just eat more junk tomorrow and not workout till I fix my bike....
I don't want to give up..
I've come so far..
>>
File: peepu.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
peepu.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
I'm cripplingly depressed, lads. Right after I saw light at the end of the tunnel it goes black again. Fuck my life.
>>
>>39227897
>>39227940
Thx bros.
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>39225460
get up and fix dat posture dude, you'll be a new man from it
>>
>>39228039
>>
File: 1325615855473.png (215KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1325615855473.png
215KB, 640x464px
>>39227521
whats this for lol
>>
>didnt go to the gym this morning bc timezone change
>manage to stay infer calories for the day
>go to store
>hey man wanna stop at mcdonlds?
>ok we're stopping at mcdonalds bc we're fat kids
>we're fat kids
>fat kids
>fat
FUCK NO MAN I AM NOT GOING TO SUCCUMB TO YOUR BULLSHIT AND IM NOT EATING THAT GARBAGE TODAY FUCK OFF YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT DO NOT FUCKING GROUP ME IN WITH YOU. JUST BECAUSE WE TALK ABOUT VIDYA SOMETIMES AND I TOLERATE YOU DOESNT NOT MEAN I AM ONE OF YOU.

>almost out of fat mode
>even more motivated now to eat right
gonna make it brahs
>>
>>39227204
piano is difficult and beginners can find it overwhelming when starting, mostly because all 88 keys are laid out in front of you. It's hard but it really pays off, there's some beautiful piano music out there and it's a real versatile instrument
>>
>>39227327
second date's a good sign brah
>>
>>39227596
>>39227606
well brah, if you feel bad about it, you should apologise. You can't control how they react to it, all you can do is try to fix it on your end.

admit you fucked up, apologise and see what happens. There should be an honest discussion in there if they're willing
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg (100KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg
100KB, 1000x746px
>slowly becoming a loser who lifts and porks girls off the internet

ahh fugg it mayne
>>
>>39228094
First post of the day after just waking up, its my grumpy post.

I hope he gets laid, good luck anon.
>>
File: 9.jpg (17KB, 386x354px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
17KB, 386x354px
>>39228178
lol you're a fucking little bitch
>>
File: IMG_2012.jpg (36KB, 365x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2012.jpg
36KB, 365x341px
>>39223637
SOMEWHAT FIT RELATED

I'LL LET IT PASS
>>
>>39226852
>its not courage keeping you there
>its hope
theres always something left anon
>>
>>39228190
STOP THIS MEME
>>
My life is just a river flowing and letting myself go with it. Work studies lifting...

The only pleasure i get is when i suffer lifting. It was painful when i began 3 months ago, now it's addictive
>>
File: 1473129753308.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473129753308.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>tfw last remaining family member finally left the country
>I'm stuck alone in this shithole because of my job
>>
I kind of wish I had a fucked up childhood or bad parents or suffered a tragedy, just so I could point to that as a reason for why I am such a loser.
>>
>>39228237
it doesn't become an excuse you just don't do that 'thing' anymore
>>
>>39227897
> 2016
> using machines
>>
>>39228189
I am though
>>
Just went for a ride on my motorcycle. Just rebuilt the engine and it seems to be running well. So things are looking good.
>>
I haven't been able to get a proper sleep for weeks because I want to break up with my gf of 3 years who I also live with but I can't do it and it's eating me up inside
>>
>>39228119
Yes, but she's kinda weird. She answers my texts after a few days, but I'm not beta enough to keep texting her if she doesn't answers right away. Maybe she's just busy with her business studies, she's in a prestigious and demanding school. She was very tactile on our first date, talked and laughed a lot, but it has been a month since, and if everything goes well I'll be seeing her in a few hours. I don't want to get into a serious relationship but she's really waifu material.
>>
>>39225492
Stretch before you go to bed every night and eat like a motherfucker. Instant gains
>>
I am at 22% bf and want to get down to 15 or lower without losing my gains.

I started training seriously around 3-4 months ago with a cut.
It went well but I thought I was getting too light at 64kg 5'8 so I started eating at around maintenance again for a month now.

Should I go on a lighter cut (300cal or so) in order to prevent losing the gains I made?
>>
>Having a good day?
Got the flu and developed an umbilical hernia,
>>
>>39228251
To start anon to start, plus depending on what they have he might get to work out some meme muscles
>>
>>39223680
>NEET life
>>
File: IMG_1980.png (49KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1980.png
49KB, 452x423px
I had a mental breakdown and accidentally cried on the phone with my parents. They set me up to see some kind of doctor this weekend.
But my chest looks pretty good.
>>
>>39223871
That's dedication right there!!!
>>
File: 011.png (957KB, 1795x1300px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
957KB, 1795x1300px
>get mugged last week
>lost £55, luckily phone was at home
>wasn't a violent mugging, fortunately
>haven't left the house in a week because I'm scared
>only left twice for doctors appointments because I think I have an STI
>they think it's not an STI but another bacterial infection in my pee pee, especially since i'm still a virgin
>get prescribed some antibiotic cream
>been depressed this whole week since I haven't left the house to go to the gym and think I have a disease.

Hopefully it's just some infection that goes away with the cream and I hope I can build the courage to leave the house and go to the gym today.
>>
>>39223637
no gf .. want a better job but no one is calling..boss who never comes to work is riding my ass.. :( i got weed tho.
>>
buried my last grandparent yesterday, so today has kind of an abstract feel. maybe its because I'm out of town and my schedule is so messed up but I feel no will to lift. might lay in bed naked all day and shitpost on the forch
>>
>>39225320
you need a way to deal with stress, and you need better mental discipline. at least you realize its a problem. have you tried meditating? I mean you have to realize none of that shit matters.
>>
>>39229223
Do you have to take anything valuable when you go to the gym? If not just go with some old clothes, anon.
>>
>>39225659
bro call your mom 1x a week and defo make that trip. I dont care what you have to do, just make yourself do it. break the cycle that keeps you in that mental state. its not permanent. even leaving the house can help a lot.
>>
I quit smoking last week and being ignored by friends. I'm angry, lonely, sad and feel myself starting to slowly lose my sanity. I'm not gonna make it, boys.
>>
File: 1454042804234.jpg (77KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454042804234.jpg
77KB, 814x500px
>Feel like I've been in arrested development for the past year.
>Forced to take gap year at uni cause I can't afford it.
>Professor told me to read throughout the year but can't muster the interest to even pick up a book.
>Hate my job
>No friends
>No gf - broke up with me at the start of this year
>No fun
>Each week feels like a repeating cycle of work, gym, and vid games.
>Depression slowly starting to rear its ugly head again due to dullness and repetition, feels like my mind is starting to rot.

Fucking hell even playing WoW I feel like I'm in arrested development and lagging behind everyone else. At least my lifts have been going up, albeit slowly. Brehs how do I break the cycle?
>>
>>39223637
No, I owe my gym $80 in fees and I'm broke until I get paid.
>>
>>39229543
study a language or coding or something that you find even mildly interesting. as long as you're improving mentally you wont feel like that.
>>
>>39229497
Yeah I guess all I really need is my water bottle and keys. Guess i'll keep my phone and new wallet at home for now.
>>
>>39229556
I can confirm the coding. I have been working on one personal project since july and it keeps me occupied. Its not even important project, its game related.
>>
I found a boxing gym. I hope it helps my head, things aren't going fine. At college while I'm doing fine I can't bring myself to give a fuck about studying more and I refuse to be mediocre.

Found out the girl I was crushing on and had some sort of history will be visited by a lad whom I think was the one who made everything I had with her go to shit. He will stay six days and she will spend every single day with him. She told me herself. I know I don't have any chance whatsoever with her anymore but I just need to hear her saying something about it.

I get angry pretty fast and such situation didn't help. I just want to understand, /fit/, I really do but nothing makes sense. Hope the gym will be kind to me, because life has not.

Sorry for the blog post.
>>
Started drinking water (better for my teeth and head, worse for lifting)
Haven't smoked a cigarette in a week and a half
haven't smoked pot in a while
started fucking around with some pushups, sit-ups, and dumbbells but I honestly don't know anything about fitness or how I'm going to get natty without any access to gym equipment
studied
fapped to some toned chicks
felt depressed for a while
Still no money
still a scrawny dyel halfgook with no pros except iq
How's my situation famalam

>>39223871
I skipped a midterm and still got a B for the semester.
We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>39223637
Hit a deadlift pr and watched Kenichi with my gf. It's pretty comfy.
>>
I used to be /fit/ in college, then got a career, got married and 3 years later I'm fat and out of shape because other stuff took over. Today is my first day back on /fit/ in a really long time and it makes me feel like a useless shit with no discipline. I know what the right answer is (lol hang urself breh) I just need to find the discipline to start lifting again. Starting from scratch sounds fucking awful though.
>>
TENDINITIS FOR A FUCKING MONTH NOW, GOING TO SEE A DOCTOR, FUCK I'M LOSING MY GAINS THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
>>39229924
Good luck, friend.
>>
>>39226312
Literally same boat man. Feels bad man
>>
>>39227412
>Just make sure to say goodnight and text her reminders that you like her

>Night babe
>Reminder: I like you
>>
File: 1476148329611.jpg (75KB, 960x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476148329611.jpg
75KB, 960x444px
>>39223637
>Had to take a year off uni and move back in with my family to save up money for fees etc
>Sad I'll miss my friends, social life etc but at least I'll have money
>Get a job
>Depressed every day at work, literally want to kill myself wasting 8 hours a day
>Quit, get a new job
>Same thing
>Quit again
>Now I'm poor and can't find another job, have no friends, no gf, can't meet any new people cause I know no one and have no money to join clubs etc
>Waiting on unemployment money like a NEET wondering if theres something wrong with me because I can't do a days work without feeling like offing myself
>Spend all my time at home sleeping, shitposting, scabbing my brothers weed and listening to Morrisey

The only thing I have right now is lifting
I'm lonely /fit/

deardiary.jpg
>>
>>39230040
worse for lifting? pls explain
>>
Someone from my intramural rugby called me built today. I don't think he was joking.
>>
>>39227412
>>39230486
Just get her phone when she's not looking and set a recurring reminder. 6:00 every day: Anon likes you.
>>
File: 1371568790716.gif (78KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
1371568790716.gif
78KB, 525x350px
Sort of a mixed day.

Went to the doctors, need to get a blood test to find out why I've suddenly got ED.

But I also aced an interview and had a nice 10k run.
>>
Started dieting for real for the first time since Monday and I've stuck to the schedule and haven't touched a beer or anything bad in 4 days now.
Used to drink daily, weed helps me but now I'm broke.
Haven't studied any of my homework due for the last 2-3 weeks. I feel like I'm becoming more bitter with the world and I am angry at people but I don't know why.

I hate the way I feel. I just hope a healthy diet and lifting will take the top off.
>>
>>39230955
>haven't touched a beer or anything bad in 4 days now.
>Used to drink daily
>I feel like I'm becoming more bitter with the world and I am angry at people but I don't know why.
That's withdrawal m8. It'll pass.
>>
>>39225225
This..
>>
>>39227293
was on lexapro from 15 to 18, mirtazapine from 18 to 20

I've been off both for a year

I've been to counseling

fuck this world
>>
>>39230761
I heard that drinking a lot of Water is bad for gains?
>>
>>39225547
It's a roller coaster we all know and love. According to our friend Mr. Enoch Neetdom is the new aristocracy so hopefully we're the modern kings of our time :')
>>
File: 1435354090335s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1435354090335s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>39225735
>>39225719
Disgusting, I can't even begin to tell you how many curls I wish I could be doing in that rack. Also what's the price you got it for USD?
>>
File: 1431952895333.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1431952895333.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>39231072
I wasn´t a heavy drinker though and I´ve always been bitter, it has just gotten worse with the way the world is going right now with leftism on steroids and I fear that after the election, things will only get worse. So I feel even more bitter and cynical to those who buy into Clinton´s bullshit..

I might be fucked, I don´t even know anymore, I think i tell myself I don´t care, but deep down I care too much.
>>
File: 1476483253000.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1476483253000.png
32KB, 688x578px
>>39227829
>I wish I still had friends but I know I'm an unpleasant fuck
Iktfb
>>
>>39223637
Not really

I'm still Black :(
>>
>>39223637
>Sat down to have some yogurt and roasted muesli
>it tastes good
>too good
>something is wrong
>check the box
>its roasted muesli
>with chocolate
Am i going to die /fit/?
>>
>Tfw I only talk to one girl
>I asked her out she said yes
>day later says no and she can't handle a relationship right now
>going to community college and have no idea what my career will be
>my friends just make me feel lonely because they are very hateful people but there the only friends I have
>my family home life is awful

I GOT to make some fucking changes in my life
>>
>>39226852
I was you, kind of still am.
At some point you will stop feeling sad, stop feeling happy. You seriously just stop feeling and caring.

Example: I can hold a presentation for 30 people and then I'll leave afterwards, because I dont need to be at school unless its important. No anxiety, I was dead inside but kept on living at the same time.

Finish your school, then take a year doing whatever you want. Hell take your time, whatever you need. Realize life is about conquering the old you, fuck what people think man.

My motto is
A man who has nothing, has nothing to lose. Thus making him the most dangerous man.
>>
>>39227398
Take one or two more rest days, no need to gym 5-6 times a week, anon.
>>
Climbing or lifting6days a week. 3.88 gpa. Graduating a year early. Got an offer to teach at uni. Lots of friends. But i never get invited out. Fully recovered from alcoholism Overall I'm loving life.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm having a great day. Just acquired a forbidden candy and will open it momentarily. Pic related, it's the candy.
>>
I've been really sick for over a week now. All I've been doing is browsing /fit/ and playing vidya. I've also been eating pretty dirty because I haven't really had any appetite. A few days ago I spent 21 hours without eating because I couldn't hold anything in. I'm getting a little better now but still nowhere near good enough to go to the gym.
Can't wait till I can go lift again tho, at these moments you really realize how much you love lifting.
>>
>>39233097
That's against GR1, senpai.
>>
>>39233097
Are those the ones with a small toy or something inside? If so, good luck with the unboxing anon. Please post what you got.
>>
>>39232984
how to unalcoholism + social life at uni?
>>
>>39226312
holy fuck are you me?? god damn, anyway the girl just went distant on me for no reason on Saturday, and is now just being hot/cold with me. Makes no sense because we've already fucked 6 times and she said she liked me.... anyway hope you and your girl workout fine man.
>>
>>39232984
Fuck, I've always wanted to do climbing but I live in a small town and really have no access to one..
>>
>>39233133
Yes, there is something inside and they are illegal in the USA.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>39233133
It was an ice age figurine. Somehow I managed to not choke on it. Will this chocolate ruin my cut?
>>
>>39223637
Everything sucks but hopefully im on a path that will make it suck less in the future
>>
Stuck at work
Been in meetings all day

Never get a job senpai
Just be a neet

I'm on call still, but thinking of getting wasted drunk tonight or going to the gym as soon as I get off and blasting back day today
>>
My lifts seem to have randomly dropped significantly this week. Did 175x5 bench last week. Couldn't even unrack it this week. Almost passed out on my last rep of deadlifts, which I couldn't even lockout. My OHP went down by like 15 pounds. Squatting went from being a challenge that I could handle with good form and some effort, to being absolutely impossible and uneven. I don't get what the fuck is going on maybe im dying.
>>
>>39233343
Did you get enough to eat yesterday?
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 500x748px
>be fatty entire life
>highest weight 260
>weighed 235 this morning
feels nice mane
>>
Yes, the same amount i ate the last week.
>>
>>39233398
Proud of you son.
>>
>>39233398
Good job, keep at it.
>>
>>39233398
you're still fat and have a long way to go, but at least you're putting in an effort and it's working out.
>>
File: 1471823131334.jpg (263KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1471823131334.jpg
263KB, 1024x683px
>>39233398
310 to 260, here. Keep it up.

We gon make it, bro.
>>
Trying to decide whether to break up with my gf.

feels_bad_man.jpg

Anyone have any breakup advice?
>>
>>39234103
If it doesn't feel right, just do it.
If everything was alright, you wouldn't even have to think about whether you should break up or not.
>>
>>39234103
I would have a sit down with her first and and tell her whats not working. Unless its something you know she cant control.

At best your work something out. At worst you break up then.
>>
>>39234103
just break up with her bro, not worth the depression to hold on to something you once loved. I learned this the hard way.

We gotta let go of our pasts

>>39223637
As for me, I just finished having sex for the first time since my girlfriend broke up with me month ago

I am feeling very conflicted, like...it didn't feel quite right to me. I should be happy and all but I'm just confused and distressed. What's wrong with me?
>>
Got done with a calc midterm and procrastinating/studying for my linear algebra midterm tomorrow. At least my workout today was good
>>
>tfw no matter how much I lift i'll still have shitty acne face

gotten worse since I started bulking again. Anyone else have bulcne?

No bigger confidence killer. And no, I don't drink milk
>>
A girl I'm trying to groom to be my mistress doesn't find me attractive and fucked her female roommate instead of me last weekend. But my wife's ultrasound came out clear so at least my baby is healthy. Overall can't complain.
>>
>>39233398
Same dropped from 267 to 238 today. 32% body fat is a bitch.
>>
>>39225316
Canada?
>>
>>39225413
Whats with this confirming shit? Are you dentist office calling to remind them of their appointment that the booked months ago?
>>
>>39233873
Kek wolv
>>
>>39225413

At least you handled it well
>>
>>39231192
If you eat salt you retain water which covers gains a bit. So stay way from salt. Water is better than meme drinks.
>>
File: londontube.jpg (39KB, 532x389px) Image search: [Google]
londontube.jpg
39KB, 532x389px
Had an excellent meeting with a private group that helps walk start-up companies through the insane bureaucracy that exists to start a brick and mortar facility and help find investment.

The leader told me he had "no doubt" I would get funded and that I was bringing the first new idea he had seen in ages to the table. Went as far as telling me I should start franchising as soon as I am operational because "this is going to be big."

Now I'm trying to find some needed "seed capital" and I'm working on the proper business plan for potential investors.

I'm feeling optimistic for the first time in years.

Still making it to the gym 5 days a week too. Progress is finally showing after 6 months.

Sorry for the blog, you guys are the closest thing to friends I have.

(Hi, M***)
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 108x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 108x120px
Girl on tinder tells me she practices sword swallowing, says I remind her of Patrick Bateman from psycho (I'll fucking take it) and later that her nipples are pierced. What's the quickest way to dick her down /fit/
>>
>See girl at uni I've been talking to a bit
>Talk with her
>Walk with her to her car
>Goes well I think, make plans to go to lunch
>Check her Twitter just now
>She makes a tweet that says "don't follow me to my car and talk with me it makes me want to talk to you less"
Wtfffff
>>
>>39235513
>her nipples are pierced
"Prove it" is the appropriate response to this statement, she was practically begging to show you her tits
>>
Called back to follow up on interview from last week, guy said I'm first in line for the job he just has to get HR's approval. Feels good, man.
>>
>>39235513
She sounds like a turboslut who already badly wants your dick, just go full Chad Thundercock on her and basically tell her "Ayy baby u want sum fuck"
>>
>>39228297
why you breaking up with her mayn
>>
>>39226646
I said get thE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK
>>
>>39225413
Asking her to confirm just gives her the chance to cancel. Just say, "Looking forward to our date tomorrow" or smth.
>>
File: 1477451604057.png (30KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1477451604057.png
30KB, 500x461px
>>39223637
Okay I guess, I can't get this fucking girl outta my head.
>Went to dinner with her one time, not sure how it went because inexperianced at the whole dating thing.
>wasn't awkward or anything and I feel like we had a good time.
>drop her off at home
>never really talk to her again
kinda feel like she might be going out with another one of the guys in the class now
I see her at the gym all the time and we just say a couple things here and there.
don't really text her or anything like we used to b4 date.
can't stop having dreams about fuggin her.
lift heavier and harder when I see her at gym
kinda wanna die
kinda wanna talk to her again
don't know what to do,
>>
>>39225565
Do it for her anon
>>
>>39226266
>not taking the chance to have a qt314 sitting on your lap while you bench to hit higher prs
>making it
Choose one and only one anon
>>
>>39227338
Did you eat before anon? Forgot to eat a full meal on my diddlys day and I met last weeks prs on deadlifts but everything after that was gassed. Make sure you spoke your blood sugar before going in dude. Otherwise absolutely no energy
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 196x258px
Im doing alright man. Went to class, semester going well. Spent some of the day thinking about the girl I hooked up with but wont text me back. Good day lifting, repping 275 on diddly now. Bacne is flaring up, probably because of the stress of school and other shit.

Not bad man.
>>
>>39235806
I feel this man. Met this girl because she hung around girls im good friends with, could def feel her flirting and her interest in me but thought nothing of it. Couple weeks back we both got really drunk at a party and we went to her car, fucked, and talked for a good hour.

Havent seen her since, and had a short text convo that ended without a response. Idk man I thought we had a connection but maybe it was just alcohol. Feel used desu, maybe this is what its like for girls who have chads hook up with them and never text them again.
>>
>>39235529
bruuuutal man
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 410x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 410x412px
>meet qt a few months ago
>go on a few dates
>realize I love her almost right away
>she has a boyfriend still
>im dating a few other girls
>she wants to drop it all and get together
>nowayjose.psd
>im gonna break her heart probably
>mfw it won't really make me feel bad
In life you enjoy things while you can, nothing lasts brehs. If you put everything into a girl or a relationship you're gonna end up broken
>>
File: 1474257194574.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474257194574.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>39235837
I'd love that, but I don't wanna be a Jehovah's Witness.
>>
File: 1475641629648.jpg (26KB, 463x484px) Image search: [Google]
1475641629648.jpg
26KB, 463x484px
>been dating my gf for 3 months
>she's never had a bf before or gone on dates
>she has 6 older brothers
>super protective
>we hangout twice a week
>talk on the phone for hours
The only problem is she cancels on me when her dad who is 70 something years old asks to hangout. This was the 3rd date canceld cuz she wanted to hangout with him. What do I do? It's annoying but she's always super apologetic, do I just deal with it?
>>
>>39235529
lel, i hope you cancelled the lunch, cut all contact with her
>>
File: IMG_20161022_192404_processed.jpg (47KB, 477x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161022_192404_processed.jpg
47KB, 477x405px
learning to love being single because apparently I'm damaged goods. Cheating ex wife hit me up with a domestic violence arrest that was ultimately dropped by the state because I simply pushed her off of me in self defense then punched a hole in a door when she actually dialed 911. I try to escape it, but my conscience and that damn public record arrest file on the local county's website prevents me from reaching out to anything but a 45lbs bar and some pl8s. I'm not bad looking. Intelligent. Gainfully employed. Jack of all trades and a master or journeyman at all. Still though, my social circle is in crumbles. Online dating goes nowhere at least in this town of 100k corn fed religious lame ass people. Oh yeah, I'm agnostic and half the people I meet online are like that's a dealbreaker anon, Jesus is my copilot. Hmm... I gained 20lbs of muscle mass since the divorce and got time with my kids back because even though,the state dropped criminal charges, the dcfs pulled the plug. So that's a plus. I also finished a development project tonight that I'm really proud of because I never went to college and only have a GED. I got to keep the house and acre of land it sits on. My dog. My wrx. My drumset. So I guess it isn't all bad. I'm going to make it.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (105KB, 499x624px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
105KB, 499x624px
>>39226897
I feel you man. Im trying hold it together for mine. Baby momma told me today she wants full custody cause of some bullshit fight we had. If she leaves tomorrow im getting black out drunk alone.
Good that you lost that weight! Should keep going until you hit your goal! No need to stop now until you hit it.
Dam ive never tried test so i cant say how that feels but try to keep your head up and work on getting your license back!
I feel the same man, just feel like a whiny bitch when i tell people my problems haha
>>
File: 1446253278122.png (261KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1446253278122.png
261KB, 607x608px
>>39226838
We ended things so im gonna make it right?
>>
>take nap, have dreams i thought were good about todays classes
>wake up from nap
>feel like shit and want to commit suicide

cool
>>
Dear Dead Journal,

Just realizing what a ugly skeleton I've become after she took everything and left.

Depression does weird things to people, a lot seem to binge eat, but I just lost my appetite for the last 2 years. Finally starting to come out of it, and lost 50 lbs. I am now a 6'1 140 skelly, when i use to be a decent 6'1 190. Hopefully there something at the end of all this.
>>
>>39236220
yes, let ch... i mean dad see his daughter, man
>>
>>39223637
Trying to quit smoking - only on my second day and having hardcore withdraws.
>>
>>39236516
When i did, for some reason, the shitty symptoms did not make me feel like smoking, so I suffered through them more easily.
>>
Pretty good actually thanks anon. Went to a huge house party last night, smoked and got drunk for the first time in ages. Pulled an asian qt and spent the whole night laughing and getting off with her. A lot of us went out to a club afterwards and then I took her back to hers. Was about to administer the D when I noticed my brother had left me a hundred messages asking where I am and saying I needed to get back to his asap. Was a little pissed but did so. Turned out there was actually a good reason, but shit, he could have told me something was up instead of just insisting I drop everything and go.

Didn't get much sleep but dragged myself to the gym today and had a good session.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to seeing her again. She's no 10/10 but she's miles hotter than my current FWB, who is getting pretty annoying. Haven't been doing so well the past couple of weeks so I'm glad to have had some fun.

Oh and something really strange happened to me at the party, I hope you'll find it amusing

>Go upstairs to take a piss
>One girl already outside the bathroom waiting
>The girl in there is taking a while so I get chatting to the girl waiting and introduce myself
>We're having a laugh and joke about going in together to save time
>The girl finally comes out and heads downstairs, the girl I'm chatting to goes in
>She turns, holding the door, looks at me and says "come on then"
>I smile and laugh
>She's still looking at me and still holding the door
>sheisntjoking.exe
>Stroll confidently into the bathroom and turn around while she does her business
>Then she turns around while I go
>We're chatting casually the whole time
>By this point some people are waiting outside and wondering what's taking so long
>We finish and walk out, no fucks given
>Say bye to her and go back to the party
>Don't see her for the rest of the night, despite keeping an eye out for her

That was kinda weird, she was cute af though. I'm half convinced she was a mirage.

>But then who was piss?
>>
>>39225719

nice rack m8

here i am with the $95 amazon one..
>>
>>39236548
Should I just switch to vape and decrease the nicotine? These withdraws are pretty hardcore and for some reason my head is dizzie (not like sick dizzie, but like runner's high x2) and I fear I can't drive and I need to for work.
>>
File: 326.gif (2MB, 303x180px) Image search: [Google]
326.gif
2MB, 303x180px
>>39227443
this was me, too
>>
>depression-slept through my morning class, have an essay due next week I haven't done any research on yet
>missed the entire last week at the gym so gonna have to deload
>asthma is coming back, waking up feeling like there's a bar on my chest and my steroid inhaler isn't helping at all
>life in general is just stagnating, and I'm broke
it's not so great right now brehs
>>
>>39236595
Not really, cold turkey is far more effective. You have to find unrelated shit to do, though, and keep yourself occupied as long as possible.

If you don't mind developing another addiction for a few months (anything, really, games, eating, sports), that could be useful as well. It won't be nearly as hard to beat later.
>>
File: 1469886178947.jpg (37KB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
1469886178947.jpg
37KB, 404x304px
>>39235936
man just text her sometime ask if she wants to hang out, maybe go drink something or whatever you know there is to do in your town and you feel you'd both enjoy it. If she says no, just forget about her, not in a douchy way as in 'fuck this bitch', just forget it. You fucked her and you said you both talked for good hour in that car, that sounds really cool. Dont obsess over her, if you play smart you might get to see her again, even fuck her again. Or you might get to knew her better if you are interested in that and make a female friend. Idk man, do as you feel it will benefit you more.
>>
>>39236626
I'll have to find something to occupy time and make a new habit to do with my hands. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>39236046
>>39236287
I literally couldn't believe it, she did not give off that type of vibe at fucking all
We made plans as in she said she'd text me and let me know when she's free but I'm assuming she'll never text me so I don't need to worry about cancelling anything
Genuine blow to my self esteem and shit, I finally get the courage and stop being a pussy and talk to her then I get hit with this
>>
>>39236689

Fuck her anon, she sounds like a two-faced bitch

Don't let it get you down, you're gonna make it
>>
>>39236684
Wish you fortitude.
>>
>>39236689
I'm with the other anons, she's not the type of person you want to deal with

ice cold, just end it. Don't respond if she messages you even
>>
>>39226312
Call her
>>
>>39236689
Drop her like she's your 2nd deadlift attempt.
>>
in general, things are okay, but my alcoholic tendencies are coming back and im stuck between hating them and missing the feeling
>>
>>39223637
I have an exam in 45 minutes I didn't study for because I spent all last week playing civ6 and I just found out I can't take the exam again later without repeating the entire class :D
bonus points: it's fucking math
>>
>>39225719
nice man
Bulgarian method ans smolov jr?
>>
>tfw busiest week so far this semester
>didn't do well in anthing(had an exam, problem set and quiz)
>tfw research paper due tomorrow
>getting a reference from my professor is almost completely dependent on how I do on the paper
>try to lift the stress away but haven't had a good workout in a week
>just got into a fist fight with my roommate
Weeks been pretty shitty. I just want a break, so I can see my dogs and relax desu.
>>
Going to the doctor in an hour to der if there is actually someyhing wrong with my heart... I am fucking 22 years old
>>
File: 1477497263210.jpg (96KB, 589x596px) Image search: [Google]
1477497263210.jpg
96KB, 589x596px
Slept at my ex place for a week, i'm in the train rn going back to my place.

Was suposed to come back last night but she started to cry, plus she have to move to another place this morning.

Ate shit the while week, even ended with a pizza so i guess i propably put on a bit of weight.

I'm thinking about reinstaling tinder just for validation, i dont feel like trying to date someone yet.

Sorry for the blogpost

I need to think about a hobby or something to do with other peoples to make friends.
>>
After about a week off, I'm going back to the gym tomorrow. I'm a little nervous because I don't know how this injury is going to hold up. I'd train around it, but that means it's be all lower body and I can't hold any weights. If I hurt again during, I'll call it quits but I have a doctor's appointment Monday just in case.

I really don't want to have to take too long away from working out. My health is fairly stable right now, and I need to take advantage of this before the winter comes in and fucks my shit up. Plus I need lifting to keep the feels away
>>
Depression is the norm, I cant really complain at this point
>>
File: 1359116099672.png (175KB, 351x367px) Image search: [Google]
1359116099672.png
175KB, 351x367px
>>39223637
Got stood up by two girls I was meant to go have drinks with. Ended up going somewhere else without me. Tried calling and no answer. Text and I get vague/one word responses.

Going to have to lift this pain away.
>>
>>39223637
>start working at a new job
>after a few weeks get asked to model clothes for the company
>>
>>39234287
There right now brah. I'm a degenerate and I have tinder game but each one just leaves me feeling broken when they're cuddling me afterwards and all I feel is confusion. I don't want my ex back but I don't understand.
>>
>>39227327
Update:
>Spend the whole evening drinking and laughing with 18 yo qt
>She tells me I fill my shirt really well
>feelsgood.pepe
>Learn she only fucked with one guy
>Discuss about dating
>Tells me she has a bf she's extremely unhappy with
>Tell her that out of girls I see she's the most interesting of the bunch
>"Oh, you see other girls Anon?"
>"Yes Anonette, didn't want to get into a relationship but you're just really interesting so I thought.. But I don't want you to break with bf for me"
>She tells me that she was thinking about it and that she basically has the hots for me
>Take her in my arms, cuddle, and then say "well, if one day you don't have a bf anymore, and I'm not in a relationship.. Why not ?"
>She gives me a huge, bright smile and say "Yes, anon ! Have a good night !"
I feel like a piece of shit for hitting on a girl in a relationship but I made some huge comfidence gains.
>>
>>39223637
Bretty good.
>visa for US got approved today
>moving to Chicago in three weeks
>be Irish fag
>this should be gud
>>
>>39239901
Unless you know her boyfriend personally, you did nothing wrong. But if she cheats on him she'll cheat on you, so not gf material.
>>
>>39239952
this. any girl who's willing to cheat on her bf with some random guy she just met and pretty much knows nothing about is obviously not to be trusted.
>>
Don't feel like a human anymore

have not lifted for two weeks after taking time off for SI joint

sleep is fucked (slept from 1pm to 1am)

ate a pack of hot dogs at 11am

lying in bed with lights off shitposting
>>
>>39239992
get back in the gym, dumbass.
>>
>>39240016
I kind of just want to fade away

but yes, I will, sunday.
>>
>>39240025
>I kind of just want to fade away
of course you do, because you don't lift anymore. lifting is probably the #1 thing that keeps me sane. even if I don't want to I force myself to lift and be social, because if I don't do those things I spiral down into depression. I think this is a lot more common than we believe
>>
>>39240042
I'm not managing to be social

I miss having hobbies and caring about life
>>
>>39227338
I have had that before i think you should get better sleep and eat more if youre not cutting. then scale back the workouts for a week then go back in thats usually Helped me
>>
>>39239952
>>39239965
That may be true but she was pretty upright about this stuff i.e. she would consider me as bf material but she told me she wasn't gonna break woth her bf just to be with me, so technically she's not cheating. Also, we've known each other for a month. Whether she's gf material is debatable, imho.
>>
File: feelspose.jpg (76KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
feelspose.jpg
76KB, 608x800px
>>39223637
YOU KNOW IT 3PL8SQ YOU'RE GOING UP THIS YEAR!
3Month later than i hoped for but better late than never right babe2?
>>
>>39231193
What a pathetic anon.
>>
>>39231240
Yo senpai theyre both bullshit no point in worrying about it
>>
>>39237700
How'd it go?
>>
Spent the past 3 weeks hunched over a desk doing uni work and exam study. Fairly certain I have RSI in my neck.

Finished last exam yesterday, don't feel like I passed any of them, let alone the units. Honestly I just don't want to fail because I'm burnt out and want a break.

Siblings and family are wearing me down with each passing day. I fear snapping since I feel my limits being tested each day.

Just first world problems all around. If you can count Australia as a first world country.
>>
>>39239863
we didn't even cuddle

I don't know man it's like, I want to be over my ex, and I want to go out and bang random sloots, but I just can't accept myself for doing it
>>
Still on ice from bad OHP form. I can bend my back without pain now, so I'm going to start back with legs tomorrow afternoon. Between not having the gym for emotional release and the rainy weather, I'm starting to feel depressed. I wake up, go to work, go to school, and try and find time to play Destiny for a few hours. I don"t interact with anybody outside of academics or work, I can't get a date or someone to text because I'm fat, and all my friends are unavailable most of the time. Existence is shit.
>>
Like shit

Got bed bugs and isotretinoin is killing my mood. I have been depressed as fuck these days.
>>
>>39235513
"tell me, do you like huey lewis and the news?"
>>
>>39241659
heir early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
>>
>>39223637
>Having a good day?
Not really, today is one of those days where I just wanna see the world burn.
>>
>2016 ends in 2 months
>still no gf
>>
All sorts of shit about Clinton is coming out today... Thinigs are tumbling for her.

Is good.
>>
>>39225547
OOOOOH SAYY CAN YOU SEEEEEE
>>
>>39226312
>she's a virgin
also a liar apparently, or you're both 15
>>
File: 210.jpg (11KB, 112x163px) Image search: [Google]
210.jpg
11KB, 112x163px
>start a cut
>not lean enough but weight is stalling on very low calories
>maintain for a bit
>decide to bulk up a bit
>goal is to bench 2pl8 for reps before 2017
>fatter by the day
>strength is stalling
>get sick
>lose gains
>rebuild gains
>get sick again later
>2 months left
>only 195 lbs for reps so far
im afraid im not going to make it
>>
>>39223637
The day has been okay, regular friday ending with a beer.

Just sitting here with some grill problems, don't know what to do.
>>
>>39223637
Trying not to suicide. GF left me almost a year ago now, and it still crushes my soul, I can't lift that pain
>>
Help me /fit/, there's this girl who is an awesome person, has a great personality, great sense of humor and likes the same shitty pretentious music as me, we like each other but I just don't like the idea of being just with one person.

I like being free.
I like liking multiple girls.
I enjoy being alone without having to talk to someone most of my day, but she fucking adores me, which feels great.

What should I do?
>>
File: 1476874386318.png (492KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
1476874386318.png
492KB, 540x663px
>months into college without any friends
>finally got into a group of decent people
>they all like me and I like them
>feels like I'm slowly becoming a better person compared to the miserable being I was a year ago
>one of the girls of the group starts liking me
>she is cool but not someone I find attractive and would date
>keeps clinging and hitting on me
>Constantly give her the cold shoulder hoping she gets the message

Is it over, /fit/? I'm afraid if I'm direct with her shit is gonna get awkward when we are all hanging out. Do I just wait until she hopefully loses interest?
>>
File: 1476488461037.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1476488461037.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>third year of college
>still haven't made any friends
>still a kv
>>
Good day. Hillary Clinton is finally finished, like for real this time. FBI found some shit they can't just sweep under the rug like they did before. This is great news, even though half you kids won't understand why until you are adults.
>>
>>39243936
What are you doing to brush her off? You have to make it clear you're uncomfortable, if you're cracking jokes or being inconsistent, she'll think you're a cool mystery man instead
>>
>>39244740
I might not be doing enough, you are right. I consider her a friend so I was being rather inconsistent.
>>
>>39225659
>>>39230040
make up with ur mom. i promise you it will help. i tried suicide and this is the medicine
>>
Trying to stop being a neet and get a job b-but.... im scared.
>>
Got a flu and threw up 3 times yesterday night.
Still recovering and finally got an appetite.
Getting sick while bulking is ass
>>
>>39245382
Man up, loser
>>
i got to the conclusion that sometimes i need a day off, i just dot go work, no gym, no nothing, just take my stuff and go anywhere else to feel calm,

thats working for me senpai
>>
well, im working at a call center after getting my degree in marketing and com., recently started to browse fit, so i got inspiration for lifting,

no gf
job sucks
i havent drinked coca cola for 4 days
just eating chicken and brocoli and potatoe
feeling really tired

i hate my friends they suck, i suck too but at least i keep my distance to not shit on other peoples kornflakes,

i watch jeff seid videos for motivation im guilty
>>
File: 1285662835075.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1285662835075.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
>awful day at work
>buy a bottle of whiskey on the way to the gym
>pb squat
>last person to leave the gym that doesn't work there
>went to kfc
>halfway through the bottle
>watching rick and morty

It's been a day of ups and downs.
>>
File: 1477314654450.jpg (67KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1477314654450.jpg
67KB, 616x699px
Since I started taking ZMA I've started having extremely vivid dreams. Now all I want to do is sleep, because my dreams are vastly more satisfying than anything real life has to offer.

Remember in Inception when the dude providing the sedatives showed us the group of people who sleep for 23 hours a day, that was the equivalent of months in the dream world? I fully understand those people now.
>>
File: 13512351232.jpg (103KB, 743x853px) Image search: [Google]
13512351232.jpg
103KB, 743x853px
I am 26 and have only had 1 gf in my entire adult life. Good thing is I fucked her, but I think it is time for me to get my shit together relationship wise. I have a serious problem interacting with women, I feel totally autismo and I have no idea how to deal with them.

God dammit why can't I find a qt3.14 with a similarly fucked up brain.
>>
>>39246148
Iktfb. I have never had a GF, I,ve had a handful of girls and some fwb's but never anything serious. My mom left me as a kid and left me with my very stern, borderline abusive father. I have had contact with her but very on and off and generally dysfunctional, paired with the dysfunctional relation to my father this has made it really hard for me to let people get in close to me. Most my friends are people from highschool with a few exceptions. I just want to be able to dare to open myself, I know I am generally percieved as a nice, funny guy and people at work etc often try to make friends with me but I can't seem to let most of them be more than aquinntances. Am i doomed to be forever alone? I am starting to get really fed up with this bullshit life.
>>
File: IMG_7129.jpg (178KB, 843x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7129.jpg
178KB, 843x506px
Probably going to be skipped over here, but blogposting anyway.

>stress between best friend and I escalates and I tell her that we're not friends anymore
>recently talked with her again and we're "friends" but nothing feels right
>gf is still away at training until mid-Novemberish
>got a do-nothing security job that pays $19 an hour
>mostly Bs and As during this semester compared to my sea of Cs last semester
>lifts have all gone down because of two months of stress, also lost 8 pounds because of it
>trying to get back on my lifting schedule, kinda succeeding, but not used to lifting alone (used to lift with best friend)
>watch hours of Game Grumps a day to numb the pain

I'm okay I guess. I mean at least I'm not addicted to drugs or some shit.
>>
>>39223637
I ate pizza and cake today damn it
I shouldn't have done it
>>
>>39246596
Happy birthday?
>>
>tore ACL for the 2nd time in 2 years, ending my football season on the last practice before first game
>also had a meniscus repair so have been on crutches and brace for the last month
>can only do shitty little upper body workouts until i'm off crutches
>dream girl flaked on date after seeming keen and is ghosting me
>basically addicted to MDMA, cigarettes and binge drinking
>exams next week and i'm sitting around being sad instead of catching up on all the work I missed because of my injury
>laptop broke so i can't produce music which is my de-stressing hobby

not sure if unlucky or just make bad decisions. wish i could deadflift
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.