[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curbing Appetite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: fat kid.jpg (58KB, 634x473px) Image search: [Google]
fat kid.jpg
58KB, 634x473px
What're some methods you guys use to curb your appetite on a cut? I'm having a hard time keeping my calorie count low, and tend to lose my willpower at the end of the day.

To give you an idea of how I eat:
>almost never any breakfast
>1 cup of coffee, plenty of water
>Lunch time, sandwich and baked chips
>Come home, eat everything

I thought maybe if I ate a bigger lunch everything would be ok, but that wasn't really the case. I've eaten a fuckton at lunch, only to come home and eat a bunch of crap too. I just have an insatiable appetite, what do?
>>
File: 1475022824618.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1475022824618.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
b-cump
>>
File: 1475864431257.jpg (207KB, 920x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475864431257.jpg
207KB, 920x900px
bump
>>
Eat a damn salad. You can add baked or grilled chicken if you light. No creamy dressings.
>>
>faggot who tries to meme on pc players can't even handle eating shit food on a cut

can't make this shit up
>>
>>39223413
...I was hoping for something that would cut my desire to eat altogether
>>
EC stack.
>>
>>39223136
low carb / keto works well for me - the first few days are hell but once you pass that, you will be fine
>>
dont listen to these other fags.
>metamucil
>sparkling water
>lowest calorie proton shake you can find
invest in fiber supps OP
>>
>>39223611
Ok, thanks. For clarification, I should get flavored carbonated water?

Any recommendations on protein shakes/powders/fiber supps?
>>
>>39223611
Also why so much fiber?
>>
>>39223662
yeah, carbonated water isnt bad for you, at most it has 15mg of sodium. the acid could harm your teeth but if you also drink enough water youll be fine.
>>39223670
fiber keeps you super full and gives you giant shits. honestly depending on your age i would aim for at LEAST 25 grams a day. 30-35 would be optimal. Benefiber works too, has less calories and one more gram of fiber. Track how much fiber you eat because if you go over 35 you may get gassy/bloated.
>>
>>39223723
What fiber supplement should I take? I've read supplements can be shady (not regulated, often contains nothing but sugar)

What do you recommend?
>>
>>39223746
benefiber or metamucil. benefiber is the cleanest, metamucil is cheaper per serving i believe.
>>
Wait, wouldn't eating a small breakfast help him out? Isn't it kinda silly to be skipping meals; wouldn't the normal number of meals, but number of calories per meal reduced help more than just skipping one all together?
>>
Lots of water, black tea/cofee, wilpower, less kcal dense meals

das how I roll at least.
>>
>>39223859
Sounds like this guy need to try intermittent fasting.
OP can designate about 200-300 calories for during the day and the rest for night. Which could be 40 cals for the fiber drinks and a proton shake and maybe some popcorn.
>>
>>39223136
A low calorie grazing snack.

Basically a bag of celery or carrots is what i go for
>>
self-hatred
>>
Have a single meal/intermittent fasting. You'll consume all your calories in one meal, and feel fuller, especially if you do it in the evening. Prevents you worrying about what will fit into your intake and the possibility of going to bed hungry.
>>
>>39223136
ECA it killed my appetite
>>
Drink more coffee.
>>
Eat more healthy fats.
>>
>>39223136
I eat a 600 calorie breakfast
A 400-500 calorie lunch
Then about 800-1000 calorie dinner. I do my workouts from 5am to 6:30 am every morning. Eat breakfast between 6 30 and 7am. Eat lunch between 11am and 2pm
Eat dinner between 5:30 -7pm go to bed between 9 and 10pm. Wake up at 4:30am.
Repeat. Drink lots of water throughout the day. At least 6 16oz bottles a day.
>>
>>39223452
Crystal Meth
>>
>>39223996

Intermittent fasting has helped me lose about 30lbs in the last 6 months or so. I drink water during the day at work. Them i come home, have a meal, hit the gym, then maybe have another small meal along with my protein shake.

Having an eating window is so helpful after the first 3 days, it doesn't feel like you're on a strict diet
>>
get a prescription for vyvanse

it will destroy your appetite and your personality
>>
Intermittent Fasting really curbs your appetite.

2 Weeks into it and I pretty much don't get cravings. My eating window will vary from 1-6 hours.
In the first week I went over my goal of 1500 on 2 days where I just ate some junk but was probably still close to my maintenance.
The rest has been smooth sailing and have lost 2kg.
I also try to walk 14km total in a week and don't eat junk which helps a lot with being at goal / losing fat.
>>
>>39223136
>i drink one cup of black coffee in the morn no sugar
>only eat at 7pm but my apetite is usually gone by then.
>Im used to this from working 12-13 hour days 6am to 6pm tho so idk what to say about your lack of willpower just do what needs to be done,temporary satisfaction or gains i guess
>only green texted because who tf reads the white shit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.