[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many women in the US overweight? Visiting here and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Why are so many women in the US overweight?

Visiting here and it's blowing my mind.
>>
Being fat is the easy choice and a large amount of people are told from birth that the easy way is the only way to go.
>>
bulking season
>>
>>39222185
Affluence, sedentary lifestyles, subsidized junk food, declining free time due to stagnant wages, children not being allowed to play outside, and the natural human tendency for laziness when the option is available.
>>
>>39222185
spotted low test beta male
>>
Cheap food, higher average wealth, and general laziness and acceptance culture of being fat.

Just got back from a 5 day vacation to Georgia, and let me tell you, there are 3 types of girls there: skinny and or fit high school chicks that I want to fuck, super skinny or fit women I want to fuck, and fat people.
>>
>>39222282
why would you vacation to georgia?
>>
>>39222352
Because I'm from the north so it's cool to go to different places. Georgia is pretty cool, except for all the black people.
>>
>>39222362
Did you visit Dahlonega?
>>
File: WXlecjF.jpg (111KB, 1000x783px) Image search: [Google]
WXlecjF.jpg
111KB, 1000x783px
Too much money and too much food, along with poor discipline. Fat kids become fat teens become fat adults.

Being the sick fuck that I am, I find it mouth-watering. Slightly chubby or 600 lbs with a decent face, lemme at em. An exposed muffin top to me is like a wardrobe malfunction exposing a breast to you.
>>
>>39222372
No. Stayed right on the edge of Atlanta. Visited Covington, Savannah, and went to Chateau Elan. If I had known I'd have spent more time in Savannah.
>>
>>39222414
North Georgia is 96% cracka. It's great
>>
>>39222445
I'll have to remember that. It's definitely a place I'd visit again
>>
You posted this on /soc/ and I can see why that board is so awful now by the replies.

>>>/soc/24498878
>>
Ew
>>
>>39222185
Because the vast majority of burgerstanis are fat
>>
>>39222362
Because GA is full of blacks stupid
>>
>>39222185
abundance + privilege
>>
Walk through Wal-Mart. Always some fat fucking pigs riding scooters all the time.
>>
>>39222414
Savannah fag here, thanks for stopping by. Please come again and stay on the tour path while disregarding everything in the central part of town.
>>
>>39222402

On the one hand I want to champion your honesty. On the other hand I threw up in my mouth a little.
>>
#nursefaghere

Health education in the US is complete shit, exercise and healthy lifestyle are only talked about, and even then only as mysterious and difficult paths tread only by the bravest among us. I deal with cardiac patients all day who see their conditions (almost entirely obesity-related) as the cost of living, not anything they could possibly control by not eating a family's worth of portions every meal.
>>
>>39224467
Why are so many nurses overweight and smokers?
>>
>>39224378
Where you at in Savannah, bro?
I'm over in Pooler.

And dude who visited GA, make sure you stop by Ft. Pulaski next time. It's a pretty nice Civil War era fort designed by General Lee back when he was a US soldier.
>>
>>39222239
I have the option to be neet forever but i LIKE to be active explain this
>>
>>39222185
Sweet Jesus who is this scooter cooter
>>
I'm not sure how other countries are about this, but it's extremely taboo to say honest things about people here.

By the time an American has an outside source corroborate their own growing suspicion that they've let themselves go, they're already in pretty deep.

It's just one of the consequences of having individualism to a fault reign supreme as a pillar of our culture.
>>
>>39224501
Isle of Hope my niqqa. I stayed with my father in Pooler during Hurricane Matthew, we got hit pretty hard.
>>
>>39224574
That sucks bro. I have a friend out on Tybee that got like 3 ft of water in his house.

Best of luck with the insurance companies, and don't let that black mold get you.
>>
>>39224517
You probably didn't grow up with shit tier adults around and were an active child.
>>
Women are taught from a young age that they don't have to put that much effort into working for, or maintaining what they have. Socially, they're held in higher regard with less effort.
>>
>>39222887
white knights abound
>>
>>39224487
I probably would be both of those if I was a nurse in the US. I'd drink myself silly every night which would make me fat and trigger my need for cigarettes.
>>
>>39222185
You know how food tastes good? Well, when you can afford to taste good things all the time, then what's to stop you from doing that?
>>
>>39222204
kek
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.