[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a new meme? how do i use it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: reddit guy.png (201KB, 548x504px) Image search: [Google]
reddit guy.png
201KB, 548x504px
is this a new meme? how do i use it?
>>
>>39221983
It's some autistic guy trying to mod; he doesn't realize the lack of moderation and off topic shit is what seperates us from plebbit. He should just fuck off back there.
>>
>>39222007
this desu
>>
I wish mods would ban the fucker
>>
>>39222007
Counter point - reddit is good
>>
>>39221983
NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>>
File: IMG_2006.jpg (36KB, 371x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
36KB, 371x419px
>>39222007
The funny thing is that I'm not autistic actually.......
>>
>>39222080
>having to defend your autism on a chinese cartoon forum
>>
File: MEME.png (876KB, 930x1046px) Image search: [Google]
MEME.png
876KB, 930x1046px
rate this
>>
>>39222113
autism/10

>>39222080
>.......
HEHEHE I'M SO DEEP AND MYSTERIOUS, GUARDIAN OF JUSTISE AND TEH RULEZ ON LE INTERNET :DDDD
>>
>>39222051
LOL

Next joke
>>
>>39221983
That dude is annoying as shit, but there has been an influx of /b tier threads recently.

As much as I hate that autistic sperglord, I kinda get it
>>
>>39222210
>being an OCD sperg about rules on North Korean wool knitting forum

don't encourage him please
>>
File: sipping.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
sipping.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Sipping is the only meme for me
>>
>>39222007
>what seperates us from plebbit

You should be more concerned with what separates us from /r9k/. When the mods don't prune dumb relationship bullshit, nothing separates us.
>>
As much as you hate me, I'm just trying to derail shit threads that have nothing to do with lifting.

I only derail the following:
>mfw no gf
>tinder threads
>high test
>manlet vs lanklet
>/pol threads
>>
>how do i use it
read the meme manual
>>
>>39222325
NOT MEME RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>39222396
KEK
>>
>>39222325
Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Just don't post in those threads or better yet; fuck off back to plebbit where you belong.

4chan has always been fun. It's not a place for order and strict moderation.
>>
>>39222448
I only do this a couple of times a week while watching tv, I only post on rest days.

And I've never been nor ever will be on Reddit.
>>
>>39221983
You have to post the photo shopped version where he's smiling.
>>
>>39222474
You need to get out more.
>>
>>39222325
You know what would actually be better then?
TRYING TO CREATE SOME QUALITY LIFTING THREADS FOR YOU TO HANG OUT IN

Fucking crab mentaity where if you dont have fun, noone else gets to have fun either
>>
>>39222488
DUBS SPEAKS THE TRUTH

PRAISE KEK
>>
File: i like this!.jpg (24KB, 365x341px) Image search: [Google]
i like this!.jpg
24KB, 365x341px
>>
>>39222488
I create threads all the time or I help out other people with questions, just as a lot of people helped me out when I started lifting and apart from the sticky didn't know what the fuck I was doing
>>
>>39222502
That's the one!
>>
>>39222502
Mind if I save this?
>>
>>39222007
>It's some autistic guy trying to mod; he doesn't realize the lack of moderation and off topic shit is what seperates us from plebbit. He should just fuck off back there.

No, he realizes. He's just trying to make this image go viral and have us talk about it and make copycat threads. Guess what, mission accomplished. Most boring meme of the year.

Meanwhile /r/4chan will think it's funny and they'll flood in here re-posting it.
>>
>>39222080

Are... are you sure about that?
>>
>>39222527
>non-fitness discuss is fine if it's about me.
>I'm going to spam this place to fight the spam
>I'm going to derail threads to improve quality

You're a fucking moron mate. Fuck off
>>
Sir, if you're reading this, please don't include this in new year's comic.
>>
>>39222051
get fucked you silly cunt
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.