[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very early steroid experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 14775134816271779339405.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
14775134816271779339405.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
40mg epistane, 75mg methylclostebole, 18mg lgd-4033, 48mg andarine
Did this when i was 17. Had good results but not a drastic as i thought. Strength was incredible though. No side effects and did not do pct at all.
/fit/s early prohormone/sarm/steroid experiences?
>>
>>39221863
lgd causes shutdown/suppression, you NEED a pct, unless what you got wasn't actually lgd
>>
>>39221863
>steroids
LOL, fags
>>
>>39221863
Dude all that shit is worthless. Kinda sad that a lot of teenagers think this is steroids. If you can buy it with a credit card and comes to your house in a box with a company logo and all sorts of stickers, guess what, it ain't the real shit.
>>
>>39223759
Had some friends who've tried these and it worked for them, you must be stupid :)
>>
>>39223759

This isn't even remotely true. Do you know what pro-hormones are? And now SARMS (though I'm slightly skeptical, others say they work great). Pro-hormones though absolutely are oral steroids.
>>
>>39223920
Know of any good sellers out there m8?
>>
>>39223920
>Pro-hormones though absolutely are oral

But why the fuck would you take the less effective product that damages you liver instead of the vastly superior injectable alternative?
>>
>>39223910
>>39223920
Lol you want the breakdown of my current cycle or are you going to continue to take your sugar pills and drops. They products you are shilling are a joke. Waste of money that could be used for gear that will produce real results.
>>
>>39224107
go ahead and share it to us
>>
>>39224102
Bro this is should not be the biggest issue. The first problem to deal with is the fact that these type of products are crap.
>>
>>39224102
Why ask such stupid questions when you already know the answers?
>>
>>39224125
No problem bud. Keep in mind this is not something I would recommend for a first cycle, in fact I don't think anyone needs gear before they are 25 years old. Here is the breakdown.

>Weeks 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate 250mg E3D
>Weeks 1-10: Deca Durabolin 200-250mg E3d
>Weeks 1-6: Dbol 60mg ED

I got Arimidex and aromasin on hand when needed.
>>
>>39224179
shit, well im 23. I've never done it but I do plan to later on, I was worried about the cons. I already have fucking gyno so It just put me off from ever doing it yet

Im jealous as fuck on the outcomes on the guys who do it.

I just want to be shredded that's all, but still..the gyno.
>>
Strength gains on epi for me were utterly ridiculous. Very average diet (just eating a lot), working out half-assed, on a 20mg/day dose, in 10 days- 10 fucking days- I went up from 3 or so reps of 2plate on bench to 10 reps. In 10 days, on a half dose. If I ran it properly for about 6 weeks (ie 40mg/day) I think I could've gone from a 2plate to nearly 4plate bench with a little test
>>
>>39224262
Don't dwell on it too much, in fact don't dwell on it at all. Focus on your training and see what your natty limits are. The gyno thing is no big deal and nothing surgery can't fix.
>>
>>39224289
it drives me nuts man and people stare at this shit.
>>
Why are you taking so much?

Every source I've seen says the recommended dose of LGD is 10 mg, you're nearly double. Andarine dosage is 50mg, 48 is a random number to have. And both those compounds cause shutdown, so I find it suspect you had no sides.

Pretty sure your stuff was bunk, or extremely diluted.
>>
>>39224102
>>39224131
by "crap" you mean less effective than injected steroids, not ineffectual. i've had modest results with prohormones that are a hell of a lot more than i got in at least of year of normal lifting, and i don't have to fuck around with needles which i hate.
>>
>>39224571
This is the dumbest thing I have read in this thread. You are willing to fuck up your hormone production and liver function, but needles are keeping you from doing real steroids. Brother you need to assess some things in your life.
>>
>>39224615
How is my hormone production any more fucked with analogues vs injections? If i take 1-test instead of test enanthate the effects will be nigh identical regarding hormone production. Regarding liver function, i took pct and experienced no sides, by my assessment i'd absolutely take another cycle
>>
>>39224691
You are incredibly naive. I sincerely wish you the best in regards to your future health and only ask you to do more research.
>>
>>39224722
Please elaborate on how a prohormone like 1-test is more dangerous than steroids when taken with pct?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.