[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 80

File: IMG_1421.jpg (480KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1421.jpg
480KB, 1280x1707px
Why are EU drugs superior to US in every single way edition?

Also, ESTP and Cap are back, /fraud/ is alive again edition.

Jesus last one was at 400+ posts you autists.

>>39213837
>>39213837
>>
>>39221862
those are some big rocks
>>
File: pIJKrYj.gif (506KB, 481x303px) Image search: [Google]
pIJKrYj.gif
506KB, 481x303px
Can one learn to become a /true/ sociopath or do you have to be born as such
>>
>>39221915
if you could everyone would do it dude
>>
>>39221915
You can learn how to think that way but empathy and tendencies to not be a piece of shit will fight you the whole way.
>>
>>39221881
>As if I haven't worked high paying jobs or have no other way to make income if I stop putting out
you quite literally haven't

you're a clerk monkey right now and you have no education

you can whore around or sell drugs, whoo. if you think your "list of peers" willing to help you will be around when you get old and aren't good for sex anymore, I have bad news for you.

you're going to be one of those busted old meth addicted whores on facialabuse soon, crying as you get abused because you have nothing else going for you in your life.

but sure, don't save money up. who needs that, you're above the rest of the world after all
>>
>>39221944
>>39221925
QQ

Emotions seem so worthless desu only serve to hold you back in life. Wish I could get rid of 95% of them
>>
>>39221915
Supposedly it's a combination of nurture during childhood and genetic factors

But you can become a sort of psychopath by a specific kind of brain damage

>>39221948
Notbf git out

My last job was 30/hr and I left because it wasn't worth the trouble after 3years

Kekeke didn't you just say you're a newfag? Or am I talking to a different anon? You seem to think you know me well...
>>
>>39221998

Talking to a diffrent guy. Here was my reply.

>>39221881

>If I needed food or protection or a bed to sleep in, the list of peers who would jump to give me those things are endless

There are lots of fairweather friends ESTP. People who you think will help you, and then when you need them, they can't be bothered.

You know is never going to let ESTP down? ESTP won't. That's why you gotta look out for numero uno.

> As if I haven't worked high paying jobs or have no other way to make income if I stop putting out

Money is nice. When you invest and save money, it turns into more money.

Do you have any other jobs that pay 240k/yr?

More money helps you live in a nicer area, buy nicer things, you get it right?

For every dollar you spend today it's a lot of dollars you miss out on spending in the future.

> It might not be completely stupid, but I've weighed the pros/cons and for me, the pros hang in not doing it

I can't force you to save your money, all I can do is give you my advice, wanted or not.

Realize it's coming from a good place, I'm not trying to make you feel like "your only skill is spreading your legs".

>because notbf lives by it

You have to look at the merit of what's being said not who says something
>>
File: TOtMNew.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
TOtMNew.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>>39221998
different anon

the other one is trying to help you. I just think you're retarded.
>>
>>39221998
Why do you respond to the morons saying the same thing over and over? I'd think it'd be easier to just ignore them or give them an
>implying
If they haven't figured out your manifesto by now then it's obvious they're just newfriends.
>>
File: 1476983857109.jpg (1MB, 1000x6882px) Image search: [Google]
1476983857109.jpg
1MB, 1000x6882px
>>39215771
>http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/123770-mk-677-gyno.html
>https://forums.t-nation.com/t/mk-677-induced-gyno-need-advice/214609

So according to those threads MK gives you prolactin gyno. Anyone have similar experience?

Also, in that same thread, people mention that MK causes facial bone changes. Is that applicable even after your pubertal growth phase is over? I don't really want my face to change.
>>
>>39222025
>fairweather friends

They've helped me before

The girl I'm living with now took me in for free and feeds me after notbf flipped. She even pays my rent when she has the dosh. Again, you just don't understand my circumstances - or my relationships with people. Nor does the other anon, who thinks all these people just want me for sex - when most do not have that objective. You don't think about relationships the way I do, I'd imagine. Because I don't experience bonds or emotional connection or whatever the fuck to these people, every interaction is an act, a chore, and it has the express purpose of tailoring myself to have them like me and want to do these things for me. If you thought about your interactions this way you'd understand the difference....

>nicer area, nicer things
Again, you aren't considering my wants at all. I don't want a big house and a bunch of stupid shit to show off. I want not to be bored. My objectives aren't the same as yours

I don't agree that intentions are what matter, only the final outcome. The final outcome is that even if your intention is to be nice to me, you're instead making irritating assumptions and pushing undesired advice. I didn't ask for help, you just pushed it. No one likes that
>>
>>39222109
It riles me because notbf thinks like them and he will never understand this, ever. So I suppose it's like a vicarious attempt at making him acknowledge that there are different perspectives and life paths and no one 'right' one...
>>
>>39222136
Sounds like you have cool friends.
>>
>>39222136
>Because I don't experience bonds or emotional connection or whatever the fuck to these people, every interaction is an act, a chore, and it has the express purpose of tailoring myself to have them like me and want to do these things for me. If you thought about your interactions this way you'd understand the difference....
what a cold and lonely existence.
Suppose you can't miss/want what you don't understand.
>>
File: 1465892861645.png (299KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465892861645.png
299KB, 800x500px
>>39222177
Sounds like shes a woman
>>
>>39222177
I find what I can

>>39222182
In my teens I was confused and jealous of other people having such a thing when I didn't, but no matter how I look at it, for me it just seems like this annoying chore. Like you're a slave to some random emotion and have no choice in the matter...

At the same time, I don't necessarily see one thing or the other being better or worse. It is like being color blind; maybe I can't see blue but I'll never know what it looks like to give much of a fuck. You find other pleasures
>>
>>39222025
>There are lots of fairweather friends ESTP. People who you think will help you, and then when you need them, they can't be bothered.
going by the amount of people who keep trying to "help" her in these threads i wouldnt say this is a huge issue lol
>>
so how true is the broscience that eating maintenance on dnp is best (gonna do 500mg)

i ran it before twice and one time i just autoregulated and had a lot of shitty ass food.

the second time i did under 1k a day, mostly protein and a few vegetables added in. using the same dosages each time.

and i lost literally the same or more eating probably around maintenance, than i did getting less than 1k calories a day. both runs were at 500mg.

i obviously felt 100x shittier on the low calories one though.
>>
>>39222136
>every interaction is an act, a chore

Then why do you post in /fraud/ AND trip?

To interact with people... gaining nothing from it...

For the sense of community that you get from posting here. Same as everyone else that is a regular here.

Are you implying that you are actively doing stuff that you don't enjoy with your free time with no benefit?

This isn't an attack, I legitimately cannot understand why someone that both exhibits antisocial personality disorder symptoms, and claims they have it is interacting with people that don't provide them any tangible benefits
>>
>>39222236
Passes time well I'm at work mostly. And people here have given me money/gifts in the past so it's really not without some material benefit

I've explained this all in large detail before
>>
>>39222265
I should add it's less of a chore to be honest on here than put up facades irl; it's not really the same thing
>>
>>39222265
>And people here have given me money/gifts in the past
please don't tell me any trip/name fags have gone full cuck
>>
Whats your workout music?
>>
>>39222289

>implying underneath Jerry's strong independent black woman facade he isn't paying ESTP for her used panties

Also we'll never know, because ESTP wouldn't out them and anger them, cutting off the supply of future gifts/money
>>
>>39222302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV5lzRHrGeg
>>
File: 1477513846321.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477513846321.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>girls dig confidence bro!
>be funny bro, thats attractive as fuck!
>having game and confidence is what matters bro!

HAHAHAH, how can anyone be this fucking delusional?
Im not even good looking and even i realize that its all about looks. And thats why i roid.

The amount of threads i just saw with the amount of people that went full "JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO" made ME CRINGE internally.
ESTP, be useful for something once in your life and just tell these autists that what im saying is the truth.

No.Sleep.Till.Slayer
>>
>>39222319
how many preworkouts did you have?
>>
>>39222276
Do you think maybe notbf hassles you on your life choices because he does see only one particular relation tunnel in which you two could work out and it doesn't involve you being a whore?
>>
File: just bee urself.webm (324KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
just bee urself.webm
324KB, 512x512px
>>39222302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u4ejzv4SPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ea8nLmqaLE

>>39222319
BrO just BEE urself
>>
>>39222169
>waah if I was an attractive young woman who could get money from doing literally whatever she wanted I'd use it to be a responsible adult instead of degenerating around and doing whatever I'd really want to do. Drugs are bad, having fun is sinful, sex is taboo, and living in the moment is childish. Hail Jesus Christ.

Sound about right?

>>39222289
I'm sure they have. This is 4chan. People here are so starved for pussy they'll do anything they can for a prostitute in canuckland because this is the only female interaction they've had in the last decade.

Either you're:

A. Getting enough pussy not to care about ESTP, and you can laugh at her antics and the shit people here say to her.
B. Starved for attention and unwittingly enjoy being a loser on a public norweigan drug gossiping forum
C. Hate the girl for not living her life how you would.

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>39222341
forgot my cancerous trip
>>
>>39222319
I see tons of ugly dudes with qts I mean me
>>
>>39222319
You're wrong.
I'm objectively better looking than my best friend but he fucks way more than me because he's charismatic and funny and I'm just a autist who lifts and takes care of himself.
>>
>>39222349
Oh yeah, how could I forget or you're D. Jerry.
>>
>>39222319
It's a half truth

If you're ugly being confident and funny helps, you might as well improve your chances any way that you can. But that doesn't make it the only attribute that attracts someone, just like how lifting alone won't. Everyones going to want sum fk with different people, anyway and personality can make quirky features into favorites. I mean, look at masT. His gf is like -3/10 in comparison to him, but he loves her ass injecting capabilities. Can't just be looks

Though being attractive isn't the end all be all, either. I've told guys I'd consider 8 or 9/10 looks wise to gtfo because they were such emotional whiney self loathing faggots
>>
>>39222359
not him but

>be virgin my whole life
>get called ugly into my face by people
>get on roids
>get good haircut
>drop bodyfat to 10%
>get some nice clothes
>internally still the same Beta as before
>literally 4 months into my cycle i slay my first puss
its a game changer.

Also can anyone confirm that test makes your face much more attractive and manlier? I swear by god i look so much better after i started roiding, and im talking about my face.
>>
>>39222380
at what age did you lose your virginity?
And don't you think it's the confidence that came with the good body?
>>
>>39222373
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAH

yeah prolly, but good looking guys can get away with shit much better than ugly ones.

Some jacked and masculine guy drops a bad joke and its "ohh, what a silly one he is!".

An ugly guy drops a bad joke " holy fucking retard, that was fucking CRINGE".

I've seen it all my life. I say stupid shit and act like i always do, but girls like it for some reason because i have 18 inch arms and buldging abs.

It certainly isnt the world, but if you are good looking it makes life much much easier.

Also the ugly guys never get puss. They have lots of girl-friends and they might be popular. But they never get puss, its always just friend-ship.
>>
>>39222334
I only became a whore after the fact

When I was with him I behaved. I didn't do drugs for him, I quit smoking, I cooked for him, I didnt stay out, etc.

I have many times said I'd clean up my act and live a morally 'correct' life if it meant we could be together. But in the end, I cannot shake that I am just playing the caricature of his socially correct ideal - with him, I would rather be liked for me. Notbf is the only person I think I've felt an emotional connection to, desu. I am not willing to be used by the one person I wasn't just using, I suppose. Even I have more of a spine than that
>>
>>39222373
besides obviously being fat or genuinely ugly
women find general beta attributes repulsive?
>>
>>39222405
I lost it at 22. I went from having zero dates to fucking tinder sluts every month or so.
Confidence came with the good body obviously. But it isnt what made me lose my V card.

How can you say that its confidence, when girls just approach me in bars even though im not saying a single word and im just awkwardly standing in the corner and drinking a beer with friends.

I dont even need to say anything. I just smile and look jacked and boom some drunk slut or some slooty tinder fug wants to bang me.

I still spill spaghetti sometimes exspecially when they are cute. The slutty ones are way easier.
>>
>>39222466
Let me break it down
When you are attractive and in shape being shy and reserved = cute and endearing to women
when you aren't attractive being shy and reserved = creepy and repulsive
>>
>>39222442
That's good for you. Like super strong, I'm just reaching that point myself.

There's a lot of self sacrifice involved with falling in love. But if the version of you he wants you to be isn't the version of you that you desire, it won't work out.

Honestly the same situation I have with my ex; I think she tried somewhat to be who I wanted and she just wasn't feeling it. I can't say how much effort she put into that because I still adapted a lot of my life to hers and not the converse.
>>
>>39222349
Kekd

Thanks bb

Spot on

>>39222424
Ja, you can't pretend there isn't some bias. Of course there is. A base human purpose is reproduction and people have come to favor those who they assess as having the best genes - appearance is obviously the first and a constant reminder of that. Even parents, unwittingly, will often favor the child that most resembles them as part of the purpose of passing on your own genes...

But we aren't all just primal instinct, so courting via personality can still give you an in, in lieu of looks

There's just no one cookie cutter for sure either way
>>
How long does UGL gear store for?

1.5 years ok?
>>
>>39222521
>another post not discussing steroids
>>
File: 1471739378774.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1471739378774.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>tfw some kids about to buy 100x250mg MDMA pills off me for $800

sometimes it really pays to live among the nogs in America.
>>
>>39222466
I'm a virgin 21 years old, zero dates, and started lifting 4 motnhs ago (not roiding obviously), been going to the gym every other day and haven't skipped one day.
Reading this is giving me hope, thanks
>>
>>39222521
it's actually cool like this. It's like a quality filtered /fit/.
And talking just about steroids all the time becomes monotonous and repetitive. There's not so much to it
>>
File: just.gif (2MB, 490x478px) Image search: [Google]
just.gif
2MB, 490x478px
>>39222541
>mfw remembering when I saw the original version of that pic on /sp/
>>
>>39222521
you actually took the time to check all the posts for their content.
Whom are you judging
>>
>>39222528
depends on how sterile it was from the beginning and how well the vial is sealed
if pre-sterilized vial (there's a hole in the rubber stopper where the brewer filled the vial) probably last for about a year tops id say
>>
>>39222581
what is the original?
>>
File: 1469654041329.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469654041329.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>39222521
/fraud/ is basically /fit/ back when it was 'fitness and health'

All your /fit/ shitpostin with blogpostin with steronpostin and mental health postin

desu /fraud/ to me is one of the more valuable sections of /fit/ nowadays
>>
>>39222463
I'm not sure if this was supposed to be a rhetorical question....?

>>39222501
We really are two sides of the same leaf, bimbsies

I wish us both the ability to be more than our past relationshits

>>39222521
Most generals become hang outs, frauds never been an exception

Beyond that, general relationship/personality/confidence etc crap has always been fit related, and sometimes experienced differently by those on roids - so by extention still relevant discussion. You can only repeat the same cycle/roid facts so many times

>>39222528
Should come with an expirey date

Though I've used test way past the expirey and it still worked
>>
>>39222380
Don't steroids fuck up the way your body naturally develops testosterone though?
My entire diet is based around building testosterone, I don't want to fuck it up

>I bought steroids ages ago but never used them
>They're just sitting there
>Thinking of just selling them on and staying natty instead.
>>
>>39222607
30000% true

I don't even look at the rest of the board kek
>>
>>39222541

What the fuck? Who would pay $8 a pill like that? I've gotten boats cheaper than $800

>>39222523

You're like me before my life went to shit and then back to normal. Notbf is like an ungodly abominable combination my ex fiancé+family. Good for you. You'll figure everything out eventually or at least have a fun time not figuring it out.
>>
>>39222613
I think so. If I didn't trust that you would completely gaslight me into questioning all aspects of our relationship I'd get to know you better.
>>
>>39222607
Same
Been on /fit/ since 2012 but didn't start frauding til 2014.
Fit has changed and I agree there is something special about fraud.
I just made that post for (you)s
>>
>>39222634
well, he's able to resell them here for probably $20-$25 per pill. So it's really his gain, I just don't wanna piece shit out. I just work off dead drops with these people anymore, one I can keep an eye on of course.
>>
>>39222629
Your body will re-regulate itself eventually, but this is why people use PCT
>>
>>39222547
Keep it up my dude. You'll get there.
>>
>>39222521
I don't even take steroids, I only post here because the posts are better. the rest of the board are pretty much autists who have read the sticky and think they know shit about lifting. the sticky is like their bible, its sick
>>
>>39222629
>My entire diet is based around building testosterone
why?
>>
>>39222547
lol dude, if thats the case hear me out.
I made it because im fkn huge, on roids and jacked.

Obviously lifting 4 months natty or even 2 years wont get you very far. I mean far, compared to where you started.
But im at peak asthetics. Im Jeff Seid tier body-wise. Not saying i look as good as him, just talking about muscle size/definition/asthetics. Face is maybe a 5-6/10 lol.

So if you want to do, what i did, then you need to get jacked and on steroids if thats the path you want to take. Because without my body, i would be a useless depressed piece of shit. It gave me all the life energy i needed in life.
>>
File: IMG_1415.png (462KB, 680x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1415.png
462KB, 680x564px
>>39222637
Pic related.

>>39222652
Buying ex for $25 a pill lol. Is he in backwoods rural Alabama or the desert or something?

>>39222668
People wonder why I stay in fraud if I'm natty. If they actually paid attention to this board they'd see why.

"natT why do you spend time on /fraud/ if you don't roid? Pretty suspicious desu."

Because I don't want to burn my retinas out from more
>tfw nogf
posts from r9k autists infesting this board.

I still like cbt and b8 threads though.
>>
>>39222595
Fuck

I bought too much test. I got like 1.5 year supply.

Is it fine do u think?
>>
>>39222629
No? You take steroids, your natural production stops.

You stop taking steroids, you natural production starts again, sometimes with even higher levels than before.

its as simple as that, dont buy into all the meme steroid bullshit
>>
>>39222731
There's only one answer senpai. Blast twice as much as you planned.
>>
>>39222731
as i said, depends on how its stored and brewed
probably fine tho
>>
File: 1467386253046.gif (2MB, 540x603px) Image search: [Google]
1467386253046.gif
2MB, 540x603px
Why is body dysmorphia a thing

Just hopped into gym clothes and I feel like I'm melting away I feel so small today

Jesus It's like I'm pregnant or something my brain is so back and forth with it. Yesterday felt alright but today is just >killme

Chest and back day when gym bro is off work in a few hours though. That will make everything alright.
>>
>>39222699
Why not?
>Increased fat burning
>Increased muscle growth
>Increased tissue repair
>Increased libido
>Improves mood
>Improves motivation
>>
>>39222736
I might...

>>39222740
You never know these days desu
>>
>>39222712
>If they actually paid attention to this board they'd see why.
>I still like cbt
yeah same, but I'm not just talking about the meme tier shit, for example qtddtot is fucking cancer imo
>>
>>39222773
the dietary effects from focusing "your entire diet" on testosterone production are minuscule compared to a regular, balanced diet
having a balanced diet will most likely help those things more than the tiny increase in testosterone production would
>>
>>39222773
Your diet and shit will barely effect it.

You're probably low test like most men in the world (Our generation is said to have significantly lower testosterone than our grandfathers), and global test levels drop 1% each year.

Just pin a cruise dose. There's no point wasting ur effort. It's not cheating or unhealthy, it's undoing the Jews putting estrogen and T-blockers in our water and food supplies to feminine the modern man.

Wake up White Man.
>>
>>39222748
for me clothes play a huge role.

>wear favourite gym clothing
>literally feel like the biggest guy in the gym
>wear some random shit
>small fug
>>
>>39222711
I feel like I have really good genetics, I'm pretty sure I'll stay natty. Which of course doesn't mean that I think I'd be nearly as big as on gear.
But I already feel more confident and I think I'm gonna make it
>>
File: 1477166442123m.jpg (108KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
1477166442123m.jpg
108KB, 1024x651px
>>39222405
Its all a meme
Roids dont change anything

>>39222306
I only pay tranny hookers

>>39222547
Its all a meme
Youre fucked

>>39222712
Tfw no a v e r a g e gf
>>
File: IMG_1307.jpg (67KB, 611x1087px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1307.jpg
67KB, 611x1087px
>>39222781
I mean, if you're gonna turn in your natty card might as well not do it for pussy shit. Go full pro body builder mode.

>>39222784
Qtddtot is just b8 central. It's cancerous, but still funny to see people taking silly b8 questions.

>>39222820

>tfw just an independent weeb lover who don't need no 3d gains goblin waifu.
>>
a funny thing I read today:

A lot of cheap creatine powders are impured with traces of anabolics because they are produced in the same factories.
Seems the cheap stuff is the better stuff huh
>>
>>39222773
you know you wont get any of that just by being autistic with your diet right
>>
>>39222841
>not mixing your tren with creatine powder and eating the mixture whole.

What the hell have you even been doing this whole time, anon?
>>
File: CpNq37HVIAEhqbF.jpg (214KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CpNq37HVIAEhqbF.jpg
214KB, 1200x900px
>>39222810
I live in rural Ireland and basically only eat organic meat, eggs, seafood, nuts and veg.
Basically the Paleo diet but I hate that term.

Fuck it, I probably will just go for the steroids though. One course can't hurt.
>>
>>39222839
I want to be a natty who has high - slightly out of range testosterone levels

None of that drol, tren etc shit
>>
File: 2016-10-26-18.02.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-26-18.02.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
GOD I love chicken almost as much as I love sodium
>>
>>39222900
there's no harm running test
>>
>>39222850
I've had a lot more energy since I started eating like this. I mean a shit tonne more energy.
>>
>>39222901
Perfect. Go buy some test and squirt that shit into a creatine PWO. All the benefits of nattiness without any of the injections! You'll be golden!
>>
Thoughts on mk677? Thoughts on ralox for puberty induce gyno, being the age of 19?
>>
>>39222925
I made a herbal tea out of sustanon

I'm scared to taste it
>>
>>39222962

>not plugging the herbal tea sust mix.

Are you even trying to make it?
>>
>>39222817
If thats the path you want to go and you are confident you will make it, go for it dude. Nothing wrong with it. Steroids are not a must.
Thoug, i'd say in 2 years if you still "didnt make it" then you know what to do lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 650x1000px
>>39222900
One course.

HA

HA HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39222990
This

It never ends. You'll PCT once, feel like shit and go right back. Cruise my man, cruise.
>>
File: 84564730.jpg (663KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
84564730.jpg
663KB, 2560x1600px
>>39221862
I missed this place for sure.

>>39220696
I PROMISE it's not me lol.
>>39220724
Make sure they are tested independently!
>>39220942
That's what I'm saying. Probably gonna be fighting in an urban environment.
>>39222380
Congrats
>>39222926
>Thoughts on mk677
110% JM approved

What's new nerds?
>>
Is it illegal to tell people you're natty when you aren't?
>>
>>39222924
well homie i mean if it works for you then by all means keep at it

but from what i know the effects are so marginal it might as well be placebo

on the other side if you feel that small change, imagine how 500mg test-e ew for 12 weeks would feel like
>>
>>39223052
is there a wiki for mk677?
>>
>>39223069
jeff pls go
>>
>>39223069
i do this all time lmao
casuals believe it but regulars don't buy it
>>
File: 1468611242727.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468611242727.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
>>39223075
What do you want to know about it?
Most commonly asked, yes it will make you taller if your growth plates are fused, no it won't make your dingle bigger.
>>
>>39223089
Do you guys ever talk about gear with people at the gym?

I met one guy who was doing an ubermeme winstrol-only cycle lol
>>
>>39222633
Well tbqh you dont really lift or are even healthy mentally or physically, so that makes sense
>>
>>39222521
This
The mod must be a /fraud/ to allow these threads to continue for this amount of time
>>
File: 1469915086616.jpg (22KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1469915086616.jpg
22KB, 500x369px
>>39223075
>>39223105
I misspoke. It will make you taller if your growth plates are NOT fused.
>>
>>39223109
desu I've never chatted with anyone but trainers im friendly with so far

Don't want to run the risk of insulting someone in case they're a pretend natty
>>
>>39223105
>>39223137
dosing
how much & how often
how to take it
>>
>>39222349
>>39222523

>Drugs are bad
Opiates are bad. Had family members die, and others you literally can't invite to your house anymore because they'll pocket something. I suppose there are those that can control their use, but they must be exceedingly rare. How about you ask on bluelight about it. They'll inform your retarded ass.

>having fun is sinful
Literally no one is saying that

>Sex is taboo
Sex with strangers for money is taboo, and for good reason. What do you think the murder rate of escorts is in relation to the general population? What about people like estp who seem to have very little sense of self preservation?
(I could be wrong about this, but the impression I get is that she doesn't take personal security that seriously) And this isn't taking STDs et al into account

>And living in the moment is childish
No one is saying this. They're saying 'please stop whoring and doing drugs that could fuck you over for life'
>>
>>39223109
>I met one guy who was doing an ubermeme winstrol-only cycle lol

tfw I started out like that
pls dont bully

i dont regret it though im a 5'5 manlet so i still put on a lot of muscle and got decent strength

that was 1 year ago
>>
File: 1470015957493.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470015957493.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>39223154
>dosing
>how much & how often
25-100mg once a day right before bed
>how to take it
You can suspend it in ever clear or put it in caps or just weigh it out and pour it down your gullet like I've been doing lately.
>>
>>39222349
Or

D. Have a sense of compassion and are willing to talk someone out of making what you percieve to be self-destructive life choices

You think everyone that tells bimbo to lose his ex just wants his dick? Fucking white knight retard
>>
File: quad.png (128KB, 298x480px) Image search: [Google]
quad.png
128KB, 298x480px
>>39222607
Lol
Nope. Been here since late 2004.
/fraud/ is nothing like early /fit/ which was quite informative about exercise and strength training. This drama stuff only came to be when r9gay was deleted at one point and the sad homos came here and started making this place really fucking gay.

Quad, letrozole, and at one point Peg posted her with quality info pertaining to lifting (natty or roid) , pre and post rehab and actual informative posts.

This shit is just a joke but entertaining. Sort of like what professional wrasslin is to actual Olympic wrestling.

Brick and the steroid abusing kangaroo Aussie (whatever the fuck his trip is) are the only ones worth a shit in these trash threads. Canary as well whenever he shows up his spic ass.

The rest are jersey shore tier.
>>
File: 1470325816327.jpg (298KB, 1000x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1470325816327.jpg
298KB, 1000x1505px
>>39223204
>forgetting alb
Never gonna make it breh
>>
File: 1300613004507.jpg (16KB, 697x575px) Image search: [Google]
1300613004507.jpg
16KB, 697x575px
>>39223204
Oh and lets not forget that faggot Harsh
>>
File: TT7.jpg (77KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
TT7.jpg
77KB, 640x800px
>>39223217
Who? He came to be later. And he never really made an impression, unless he was shilling like you cap.
>>
>>39223157
>opiates are bad.
Except the opiates that are used in treating severe pain in hospitals, right? Heroin is the devil but we still need morphine for people screaming in pain.

>sex with strangers for money is taboo, and for good reason.

Except there is no good reason. Prostitution has been an industry since the dawn of currency. Literal monkeys do it when introduced to the concept of money. Just your prude ass and people like you perpetuating that it should be taboo because you're a loser who wants marriage and sex to be something special and flowery. Prostitution is even legal in some US states, sure as fuck no taboo here. Get your head out of your ass. You're totally 100% wrong and you have no clue what you're talking about.

Is it so hard to understand some people live their lives a little differently from what you consider normal? That some people don't want to be a boring 9-5er for their entire life who gets married and has vanilla sex once a month once married, has kids, retires at 65, and dies on a hospital bed with cancer wishing they did something differently and more exciting. I'd rather die 30 in a crash of fire and brimstone than live like that, who gives a shit about planning ahead if you don't want a future?

You are the epitome of a sheep following after exactly what it's been told to do and have no original ideas whatsoever of your own. This is the only (You) you get from me.
>>
>>39223185
Do you sell it capped?
>>
File: 1477442177659.jpg (6KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
1477442177659.jpg
6KB, 261x238px
>>39223174
>5'5
>>
File: IMG_1420.jpg (25KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1420.jpg
25KB, 228x221px
>>39223193
You're B. D is Jerry.

tell me more about how I'm a white knight because I don't give a shit about what ESTP does and I don't want to care for her like a good little messiah? :) What does that make you?
>>
>>39223260
>opiates for medicinal purposes
>opiates for recreational use
These are different. Someone in a hospital has the dosages controlled for them, a need for their effects, and a support network for coming off. A recreational user has none of these, and it spirals out of control too easily.

Prostitution is "meh" imo, though. If regulated, it's fine. It's really the illegal nature of it that brings the most danger.
>>
>>39223185
And let's say you were to buy an item, where would you buy it, knowing that you cannot put sources for certain chemicals.
>>
File: 1470031083189.jpg (987KB, 2160x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1470031083189.jpg
987KB, 2160x1218px
>>39223272
Soon. Been buying silver and stupid shit instead of investing in a cap machine lol. I've sold capped to a few people but it's a pain in the ass right now with my current setup.
>>
can i take mdma while on a cycle
>>
Holy fuck at all these pretentious thought romantising blog posts. I come here to talk about steroids not cringe. Fuck sake cunts sort it out
>>
>>39223285

>make 35k a year
>act like a bigshot on the internet
>>
>>39221915
You're better off becoming a sociopath. Take Paxil or something like that. That in combination with red pilling has really made me a bastard
>>
>>39223260
Holy fuck youre retarded

>DOCTORS GIVE OPIATES THEY'RE LIFE SAVING MEDICINE
"with an estimated 2.1 million people in the United States suffering from substance use disorders related to prescription opioid pain relievers in 2012"
Durr hurr hurr if a doctor gives it to you you can still abuse it fucktard. It still can cause physical and psychological dependence and hellish withdrawals.

>Except there is no good reason
How about you read the post I made you illiterate peice of trash. I listed and expanded on two very good reasons.

>Some bullshit
Look up the term 'projecting' as it relates to psychology. You're doing it.
>>
>>39223285
You're a white knight because youre blindly validating her opinions.

I don't think anyone besides the real suckers on this board would care for her, but offering advice is free.
>>
File: 1464845838789.jpg (45KB, 637x636px) Image search: [Google]
1464845838789.jpg
45KB, 637x636px
>>39223357
Yeah I've got the right mindset ingrained already it's just the self-inflected emotional backlash I get when I'm all alone which I'm looking to get rid of

That and I still have feels for my oneitus which is the worst. Bitch has a kid and I still fell for her somehow jesus christ. Not sure if I beat myself up more for falling for her or for the fact I acted like a little beta bitch around her too

God bless I need some sort of ESTP induced therapy
>>
File: Screenshot_20161024-010405.png (92KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161024-010405.png
92KB, 1440x2560px
>>39223326
Gmail
>>39223338
I don't see why not.
>>39223397
Only way to get over oneitis is to up the dose.
>>
>>39223389
Here's urban dictionary, anon.

White Knight

>"A person, (usually male) who sees the typical maiden in distress, and believes that he can help her."

No need to thank me, just a simple google search to clear up your misconception of White Knight vs. Having an opinion that agrees with what a woman has said.
>>
You guys are always on here like do you guys have fucking lives? It's not /fit/ to be on here 24/7
>>
>>39223397
Empathy is a good thing or it would be rare not near-universal. There might not be an end goal to biological development but it doesn't occur blindly. If a trait had no payoff but offered vulnerability those traits would be bred out fast.
>>
>>39223423
I work in IT rofl
>>
>>39223422
>Let ESTP DO WHAT SHE WANTS YOU LOSERS
That's you, the white knight. Zero sense of self perception
>>
>>39223423
I don't go out most weeknights other than the gym or the occasional biére

>>39223435
Also, this
>>
File: 1469332299767.jpg (140KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1469332299767.jpg
140KB, 1080x1350px
>>39223423
I sleep sometimes...
>>39223435
Eyyyyy
>>
>>39223442
>implying there's anything wrong with letting people live however they want as long as it doesn't negatively impact anyone else.

Kek. You silly anons always impress me. I didn't know it was possible to be so delusional, yet here you are.
>>
>>39223348
>>39223466

not uh, not gonna address that one?
>>
>>39223479
It's too autistic to say anything about, sorry anon.
>>
>newfag
How do you like my name boys?
>>
>>39223397
O N T A R I O
>>
File: 1470043542102.jpg (671KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470043542102.jpg
671KB, 1500x1000px
>>39223495
You already have a trip bimbo...
>>
>>39223495
We already have a 6 ft 5 hunk into gay porn and he's better than you'll ever be. Say sorry to bimbo and pick a different trip.
>>
>>39223415
how come you're not on tutanota like all the other noided roiders?
>>
>>39223514
>>39223511
sorry bimbo, I'll pick a new one
>>
File: 1476913701356.png (549KB, 1080x637px) Image search: [Google]
1476913701356.png
549KB, 1080x637px
>>39222111
checked

now plz respond to my unchecked trips
>>
File: 1472464676687.jpg (53KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1472464676687.jpg
53KB, 500x378px
>>39223502
905 senpai
>>
>>39223537
fug this was meant for >>39223511
>>
>>39223543
do you live & work there or nah?
>>
To asperate or not? (glute)
>>
File: 1468682627301.jpg (214KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468682627301.jpg
214KB, 1080x1080px
>>39223518
The email service? Meh I should probably switch but I don't do anything illegal so I don't worry too much. I could always use pgp if needed.
>>39223537
>>39223550
Sorry what's the question?
>>
File: ss (2016-10-26 at 07.16.15).jpg (68KB, 469x287px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-10-26 at 07.16.15).jpg
68KB, 469x287px
>>39223554
Yup, managed to get one of the few IT jobs I could find that didn't require me to be in Toronto. (honestly can't stand that city)
>>
>newfag back
How about this one? I think it suits me well
>>
>>39221998
ESTP is back?!?! Yay! What made you return?
>>
>>39223592
can you get a tripcode so I can filter you
>>
>>39223568
>>39215771 → →
>http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/123770-mk-677-gyno.html
>https://forums.t-nation.com/t/mk-677-induced-gyno-need-advice/214609

Any experience with mk induced prolactin sides?

In the linked /fit/ post, people mention acromegaly-like face changes. Is this something to be concerned with only if you're in puberty?
>>
>>39223613
dude I don't even know what that means
>>
File: tumblr_m2pbrvl10C1r2qos0o1_500.jpg (92KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2pbrvl10C1r2qos0o1_500.jpg
92KB, 500x393px
>>39223608
All I can see rn desu senpai
>>
So /fraud/ If I start taking d-bol 50mg daily with no test or other compound, I would put on water weight right? And when I stop consuming I would just lose that weight right?
>>
>>39223635

That and fuck up your natural testosterone
>>
File: 1476888218500.jpg (176KB, 1280x1841px) Image search: [Google]
1476888218500.jpg
176KB, 1280x1841px
>>39221948

Mast put your trip back on. You're not fooling anyone.

>>39222613

You're the leaf tho.

>>39223425

Citation pls. Empathy sucks and is taught, mostly. It's not somry you're born with.
>>
>>39223635
Honestly not worth for any sort of gains. You'll get a temporary size bump and it'l just disappear. You're also gonna fuck with your natty test and everything

Also huge potential of gyno or something else if you're not going to run pct or anything like that
>>
>>39223646
>>39223656
Thanks m8´s I just wanted to be sure
>>
it's a kraken kinda night

w h e w

estp share nudes with me
>>
File: 1476304883755.jpg (273KB, 496x521px) Image search: [Google]
1476304883755.jpg
273KB, 496x521px
>>39223655
does she have elbow/forearm herpes?
>>
>>39223655
http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/the_evolution_of_empathy

>Empathy is taught
Lol no
>>
>>39223730

>manipulating 101: the study.

>>39223690

Kek. I dunno, wouldstillbang.
>>
>>39223755
Maybe if you had some empathy you wouldn't have to hear about your ex taking Ahmed's dick
>>
>>39223520
Lmao
>>
File: 1466789037024.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466789037024.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
>>39223616
First of all I never ever have prolactin issues.
So I looked around for about five minutes and I couldn't find any actual study showing an increase in prolactin. All I saw was a bunch of bro science stuff with zero bloodwork to prove anything. In fact what I did find was one study that showed NO increase in prolactin.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11452249
>There was no change in serum prolactin, glucose, triiodothyronine, thyroxine, thyrotropin, peak serum cortisol, and insulin concentrations or 24-hour urinary free cortisol after administration of 0.8 mg/kg per day of ibutamoren mesylate for 8 days. We conclude that short-term administration of ibutamoren mesylate can increase GH, IGF-I, and IGFBP-3 levels...
>>39223786
Lol sup dude?
>>
>>39223769

She'd rather kill a shitskin. She actually could, senpai.

Hitler 2.0 needed for ethnic cleansing of Europe. After that we should glass the middle east.

Applications, Brussels.

I'd push that button.
>>
>>39223810
Any studies on long term administration? What are the consequences?
>>
>>39223834

Side effects include gains and hunger.

Don't know much more, wait for el Capitalisto shillo.
>>
>>39223810
>First of all I never ever have prolactin issues.
Meaning you don't get prolactin sides even on tren and the like? Or just no prolactin sides on MK?

Makes sense, this was the first I'd heard of it so I was just wondering if I was out of the loop or something.
>>
Is fraud just a pathetic self-loathing shit hole now?
>>
so what's the scoop on dnp?
Is it as dangerous as the popsci articles say? or is it a matter of incorrect usage?
Is it inherently risky or only risky when abused? how does it work?
>>
>>39223823
Whatever the dick color, don't matter. She be taking it in all positions. Probably raw too.

She swallow or like it on her skin? You think her bf enjoys shooting in her hair?

Or is she single? How many new dicks have put milage in?
>>
File: 1465597602278.jpg (248KB, 926x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465597602278.jpg
248KB, 926x1280px
>>39223834
Longest study I am aware of was a 2 year study in 70+ year old people in the hopes of curing alzheimers. Dosing was 25mg/day for 2 years. No side effects. Didn't cure alzheimers but those old folks were jacked and tan like you wouldn't believe.
>>39223866
I don't get prolactin sides on Nandrolone. Ever. I don't believe tren causes prolactin issues and neither does mk677 based on actual medical studies.
>>39223882
Something like that. I dunno. They have been talking about morals and white Knights and shit. I didn't even read those posts so I don't know what is really going on lol.
>>
File: IMG_3896.png (479KB, 663x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3896.png
479KB, 663x783px
>>39223882
>now

Kek
Has been for the past 3 years since FL was straight up dealing here with BL. Honestly the last time fraud was worth a shit was when FL posted his setup and oral tren went autistic doxxing people
>>
>>39223810
Lifted for three hours just now with my boy. Saw my milf working, flirted with her friends. Tying her up tonight.

Woke up to texts from 3 different ladies saying important I am to them wtf
>>
>>39223959
You're setting your life up to implode again.
>>
>>39223959
Do you ever have dreams about the time you sucked dick on film

Serious
>>
plz respond
>>39223886
plz respond
>>
>>39223983
Yeah totally most of my close friends expect me to smash my ex Saturday.
>>39223984
Nah but I had intense dreams last night
>>
>>39223991
Don't be retarded, pray to God thay you're not stupid and you will be just fine.

It's practically the only drug used in BB that can actually kill you just by it's side affects alone.
>>
why do you talk about taking steroids more often than hgh? Isn't hgh better, since it's more safe?
>>
>>39224011
that answered none of my questions
>>
>>39224023
Don't be retarded is pretty good answer.

Google is your friend.
>>
>>39224019
Not really. HGH is expensive as fuck and also causes some crazy ass shit with your organs.
>>
>>39224011
>What is insulin
>>
>>39224019
Why would you think hgh is safe in any capacity
>>
>>39224045
>practically
>>
File: 1474213657167.jpg (79KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474213657167.jpg
79KB, 768x1024px
someone post the low/high estrogen symptoms pic
>>
>>39224023
He's answers-man, though. Has an answer for everything!
>>
>>39224035
Google doesn't give any straight answers at all. they say "ooh it's dangerous" but they don't actually discuss the nature of the drug in a practical way.
>>
>>39223466
Ja, thank you

It's just irritating for them to hide behind the idea of being a compassionate or caring/empathetic person, when in reality they're just trying to force others to adhere to their own point of view

Even more retarded the anon saying my opiate use is bad because of his peers experiences. I'm not his addict friends. I haven't even done heroin since the start of august or so, oh no, such crippling addiction!! They're just too small minded to conceive that people can live unconventional lives and be happy and successful with them. The only kind of person I dislike more are whiney self defeating r9k types
>>
>>39222442
Just let notbf go. Then he can find someone who actually makes him happy, because you obviously never will.
>>
>>39224067
>There is, amongst millions and millions of articles, posts and videos, absolutely no information which answers my question and so it can only be answered on a Bahranian Musical Chairs image board.
>>
anyone have masTs routine handy and can paste it? thanks
>>
>>39224043
Do you have anything besides broscience to back this up?
>>
>>39224114
Couldn't you just give me a straight answer to my question or suggest an article? don't be mean to me, it's hurtful
>>
>>39222732
>citation needed
>>
>>39224129
Self-grandoisity x infintium

>>39224129
Google. If you expect me to post scientific articles you're out of your depths.
>>
>>39222732

If that was true (it's not) 100% of the population would be roiding
>>
>>39224106
We don't even talk. But you don't know either of us, our experiences, our relationship. So your words are almost as worthless as you are :^)
>>
>>39224067
You can fever so hard your brain literally melts if you full retard the dose. Basically impossible unless you take grams at once or just keep taking it when you feel fucking awful already.

Most likely undesirable side is peripheral neuropathy (still very unlikely) and cataracts in some extremely rare cases.
>>
>>39224141
I don't care. We are not here to spoon feed you.

Here's the run down in very rudimentary terms
DNP is dangerous. As dangerous as people make it out to be? Depends if you're stupid.

How does it work? Makes your body incredibly inefficient at using carbohydrates as an energy source.

Carbohydrates are practically turned into heat energy. Makes you hot and sweaty. Drink lots of water.

Do not open the capsules.
>>
File: 1466859161926.jpg (319KB, 1280x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1466859161926.jpg
319KB, 1280x1517px
>>39224088
>I haven't even done heroin since the start of august
I'm proud of you bb. You may yet be able to produce strong heirs for me...
>>
>>39224173
I meant let him go emotionally, you idiot. :3c
>>
>>39224155
Post source of your opposing claim then
>>
>>39224176
Is it purely a matter of incorrect usage? Are there no risks if you do small doses? can you please explain how you should take it or show me somewhere that shows how to responsibly use it?
>>
>>39224147
Fent is green and has a different high... but no matter what you think you're getting you should always test only a tiny pin prick - even with heroin it is easy to OD for a beginner who doesn't know how much to take... and the strength of any batch could be different

I just get it from friends of friends, I know a lot of people socially. Find le addicts and le sauces come. Many people buy off darknet successfully though, I've considered that also. I dislike the average addict of any substance, their lack of willpower disgusts me... it'd be much easier not having to bother with them
>>
>>39224173
Hey pls no means
>>
>>39224187
Holy shit you dont even know how it works.

Dont listen to this dude he has no fucking clue what he's talking about
>>
>>39224236
>rudimentary
>>
>That feel when you don't get your tracking #
>>
>>39224189
Tbh rn it's only because I don't want to deal with my hookup cuz hes clingy

>>39224190
How would letting go of him emotionally effect him in any shape form or way? It doesn't seem to effect anyone but me, and I seem to be doing fine with that
>>
>>39224222
I can't help it if anons are gon be retarded today bimbsies
>>
>>39224063
HIGH ESTRO SIDES

Water retention, acne, oily skin, moon face, aggression, depression, high blood pressure, sugar cravings, insomnia, lethargy and no libido.

LOW ESTRO SIDES

Irratability, mood swings, aggression, dry skin, itchy scalp, night sweats, low appetite, lethargy and no libido.
>>
File: 1468231459638.jpg (8KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
1468231459638.jpg
8KB, 299x293px
>>39224236
>mfw he gives out advice
>>
File: 1471646600105.jpg (174KB, 1382x687px) Image search: [Google]
1471646600105.jpg
174KB, 1382x687px
>>39224252
>>39224063
>>
File: 1462815071072.jpg (85KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1462815071072.jpg
85KB, 1080x1349px
>>39224242
>Tbh rn it's only because I don't want to deal with my hookup cuz hes clingy
Huh? Im lost, If you did heroin you would hook up with some clingy guy?
>>
>>39224239
>If I say the word rudimentary before hand that excuses gross misunderstanding on the drug

Well let me give a rudimentary explanation of steroids

Well you see your muscle is filled normally with strong doggos and gains goblins in a constant war. When you inject steroids the gains goblins try and eat it all and get sick. The strong doggos know better though so they dont get sick and while the gains goblins arent fighting they all jump into your cells.and help you get stronger.

And don't fucking say Im wrong it's just a rudimentary explanation :))))
>>
>>39224242
You said we're two sides of the same coin, girlie. I know holding onto my girlie emotionally tears me and prevents any sort of well being from occurring.

I mean shit, I have zero interest in sex unless it's diving into that specific pussy. That's not right or normal for me.

There's some aspect of you that's impacts negatively through this experience, right? This isn't me telling you how you are, I'm just offering support.
>>
>>39222820
I want to fuck Choa
>>
>>39224276
You're not wrong. You're just using retarded metaphors which makes the explanation a lot more confusing than it needs to be.

Please explain how my explanation was incorrect.
>>
>>39224270
Nono
The guy who regularly gets me heroin (my hookup like drug hookup) is super clingy and 'lahvs' me so I decided I wanted to deal with his emotions less than I wanted heroin lmao

>>39224279
I'm sorry bimbsies I don't really understand what you are trying to say
>>
>>39224308
I'd rather just make fun of you instead

Don't give advice about which you have zero understanding
>>
>>39224322
Some part of might want to let go of notbf.
>>
>>39223991
i am on 500mg right now ask me anything
>>
File: 1461875900264.jpg (70KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461875900264.jpg
70KB, 1080x1080px
>>39224322
>Nono
>The guy who regularly gets me heroin (my hookup like drug hookup) is super clingy and 'lahvs' me so I decided I wanted to deal with his emotions less than I wanted heroin lmao
Ohhhh lmao. That must be really bad. Sometimes I wish I had a vagina. It would be interesting to be wanted constantly lol
>I'm sorry bimbsies I don't really understand what you are trying to say
I think he's trying to say he's there for moral support and he knows the feels that you have. But I think he might be drunk. Let me find out lmao
>>
>>39224341
or is it a matter of incorrect usage?
Is it inherently risky or only risky when abused? how does it work?
>>
>>39224324
I'll keep giving advice. I'm just not going into a full autism explanation of cellular respiration to make you happy.
>>
>>39224374
>I don't actually understand how these drugs work but I will keep pretending that I do
>>
>>39224388
God bless.
>>
File: 1474121641930.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474121641930.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>39224358
>I wish I had a vagina
Iktfb
>>
>>39224361
> or is it a matter of incorrect usage?
that's exactly it. retards only die from overdosing because they are stupid as fuck

>Is it inherently risky or only risky when abused?
there are basically 0 "risks" if used properly. go to reddit.com/r/dnp, theres some info there

>how does it work?
basically it makes ATP production extremely inefficient which raises your TDEE to retarded heights
>>
File: 1471750444235.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471750444235.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>39224268
thanks anon. time to down 2.5mg letro
>>
>>39224331
Bimbo I'm gonna drink a glass of chianti for you right now and remind you of this moment when you think about taking back your ex.

>>39224358

>Sometimes I wish I had a vagina. It would be interesting to be wanted constantly lol

y doe, for the majority of it it's just a bunch of 1's-6's hitting on you constantly with the rare decent looking guy who you later find out has crippling mental problems, then you get 1/100 that might be 8+/10 but knows he's an 8+ so he doesn't give a shit about you.

Being a girl seems like being an attractive guy, but with more chances for lowering your standards.

>>39224374
It's okay, crusader, just pls promise me you'll purge all the stupid anons in the next crusade along with all the other undesirables.
>>
>>39224425
>there is basically zero risks
~10% of people are allergic to DNP which is substantial.
>>
>>39224425
Should I change my diet for dnp? any restrictions?
>>
File: 1460580297654.jpg (341KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1460580297654.jpg
341KB, 1280x1707px
>>39224434
you better be on a lot of test or you're going to crash the shit out of it

>>39224420
if I had a vagina for a day I think I'd buy like 10 different dildo and just sit there fucking them all damn day to see what it felt like
>>
>>39224438
>it's okay crusader

My feelings are being hurt Natalie.
>>
>>39224438
There's an open betting pool here on how long after Saturday that she and I will smash.

There's 4 people that she'll well smash at the party, 2 milfs think we'll smash the next day, a third that says within the week.

I've bet twenty bucks that it won't happen period; I wasted my 20 bucks.
>>
File: 1462158317042.png (991KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462158317042.png
991KB, 960x960px
>>39224420
Damnit Jerry I want a real 3d vagina not some 2d Chinese cartoon game vagina!
>>39224438
>Being a girl seems like being an attractive guy, but with more chances for lowering your standards.
Lmao. Touche sir
>>39224443
V8 and pineapple for some reason. Don't remember why. Still have not used dnp. Just Google fit dnp pastebin
>>
>>39224455

Shhhh it's okay crusader senpai. Harness those feelings to kill them all. Deus Vult.

>>39224458

What are my odds if I put $20 on "You'll smash after the party after she sees you and is thrown in an emotional rage, grabs you by the arm, says we need to talk, then hate fucks you in the back of her car/at her place."
>>
>>39224308
btw i am
>>39224425
and the shit posted by crusader is the dumbest shit i have ever seen so ignore it.

>>39224442
so u either start taking an antihistamine or stop taking dnp
>>39224443
the only restriction is not binging your ass off (it causes super intense carb cravings. your eyes will roll into the back of your head just looking at shit like bread) which most people do and why most dnp results suck dick. might want to have a lot of fruit too for liver glycogen and warding off hypoglycemia which can get pretty bad

check out even this fatasses results.
reddit.com/r/dnp/comments/58dw20/scorpiondnp_results/

binged and still lost an lb a day
>>
>>39224500
Probably enormously high

At the very least I see it going that she'll want to talk or she'll say "okay listen I want you to worship me tonight got it?". At that point idk since my date is like "I'll be angry if you smash her with me there but I'll totally run defense for you".

But yeah your scenario is like up there in odds.
>>
>>39224547
How do you deal in a life where the currency is sexual satisfaction?

>inb4 all life is in some way just achievement to sexual satisafaction
The Lord would say otherwise.
>>
>>39224567
>>The Lord would say otherwise.
and yahawah bahasham yahawashi, the one you know as god hates you
>>
>>39224567
You do have autism.
>>
>>39224573
God loves us all.
>>
>>39224586
Yes.
>>
>>39224590
god only loves jacob not esau or any of you other heathen nations

ur going into slavery. all you so called white people. you moabites you chinese ur going into god damn slavery
>>
>>39224453
>not going to your local uni & selecting a few guys for the same thing

I'd suck a lot of dicks while I was at it
>>
File: 1474926060278.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474926060278.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>39224453
Yeah me too and dicks and gst some beta to buy me a car

>>39224461
Me too but its closest weve got

>>39224458
Dont do it dummy
>>
>>39224604
Oh it's you again.
>>
>>39224540
is binging dangerous or just counterproductive?
Is it dangerous to eat too little on dnp?
>>
>>39224612
I have every reason not to. I probably will if she presents the opportunity. I won't pursue it though.
>>
>>39224626
>>is binging dangerous or just counterproductive?
just counterproductive and it will make you sweat your fucking ASS off and start getting really hot for a while afterwards, making you feel even more like shit.

>Is it dangerous to eat too little on dnp?

yes it is. you can get extremely hypo. youll know when its happening though and eat
>>
>>39224664
hypo? sorry I don't frequent fraud. hypothermic or?
>>
>>39224681
hypoglycemic

cuz it burns up carbs
>>
File: 1442304571672.jpg (282KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442304571672.jpg
282KB, 533x800px
>>39224612
>Me too but its closest weve got
Until we invent cyborg body parts duhhh
>>39224648
>I won't pursue it though
You better not...
>>
>>39224737
speaking of dnp does anyone have the half life of crystal vs powder?

i heard crystal has a much lower half life. i'm not sure if the 36 hour figure is for crystal or powder.
>>
>>39224648
Smh

>>39224751
Ok while you wait for that ill be over here being a little girl.
>>
File: 1461788158850.png (127KB, 525x547px) Image search: [Google]
1461788158850.png
127KB, 525x547px
>>39224567
>The Lord would say otherwise.

Says the fornicator. This is too much!
>>
>>39224567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

ur going into slavery
>>
File: 1439604414235.jpg (189KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1439604414235.jpg
189KB, 500x700px
>>39224785
You gonna stop roids and just start taking estrogen?
>>39224826
Why is he always eating!
>>
>>39224751
>>39224785
It's dumb
>>
>>39224751
whos this
>>
>>39224826
Huehuehue
>>
4chan would be a much cooler game if there was a post limit instead of post count.

Like "oh we had six trillion posts but now we're down to 47 and whew we still have memes to make boys. Make em count".
>>
File: 1439403557120.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439403557120.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>39224937
As in who am I?
>>39224960
The meme magic cannot be held back by post limits. The memes need to be safe here as they mature and grow up and one day when they are big enough they can venture out to the Internet on their own.
>>
Can any of the people here who are actually /fraud/ post pics of their body?
>>
>>39225003
post boipussi first
>>
>>39224875
I still have atleast 1 estradiol pill.
But id never be a cute girl, its too late for me

>>39224928
Smdh
>>
>>39225023
wait why do u have estrogen
>>
>>39225015
https://my.mixtape.moe/ayuvzz.jpg
>>
File: 1462063902560.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462063902560.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>39225023
>I still have atleast 1 estradiol pill.
Why?
>>39225048
And this is why I browse on my phone and not my work pc lol
>>
File: hey baby.gif (1MB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
hey baby.gif
1MB, 348x261px
>>39223204
>Brick and the steroid abusing kangaroo Aussie (whatever the fuck his trip is) are the only ones worth a shit in these trash threads. Canary as well whenever he shows up his spic ass.

>>39225002

~242, fuck insulin, and my state is one of the shitty ones so it's usually max 2x a year when I want to do the whole out of state bloods song and dance

I think the amount of trest/tren/mast I'm going to be on alone is gonna make my igf-1 numbers dumb, ~6iu of the greys or even better the crazy dosed blacks is going to send those numbers through the roof

still need to actually do the reading on the whole metformin/insulin resistance and t4 supplementation things
>>
File: do it for her.jpg (64KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
do it for her.jpg
64KB, 1024x776px
>>39225038
>he calls himself a roider
>but doesnt have estrogen, estradiol, prolactin, and an anti-androgen on hand

>>39225071
are you seriously asking that
check your privilege, shitlord
>>
>>39225114
If I take an antiandrogen and tren can I get jacked and still have a twink face?
>>
>>39225151
You'd destroy your test levels.
I wonder what would happen.

Do it
>>
>TFW source doesn't email you tracking number when he supposed to

It's not a good feel.
>>
>using new dnp batch from a different source but reviews say that if anything his shit is stronger than my old sources
>frontload 1.25g yesterday
>take another 500 like two hours ago
>just breathing heavy, not even sweating unless I am in a room with the heater on after I eat carbs

Wtf is this shit? I'm getting the whole "pissing liquid shit out of my ass" thing and breathing heavy and carb cravings but no sweats at all compared to my last run of this

Maybe all the excess energy is going into destroying my fucking glands instead of being wasted off as heat
>>
>>39225262
>my fucking glands
At what point do you just get surgery and take them out?

Didn't you say they were turning you into an autistic recluse?
>>
>>39225262
Also I am in a warm/hot bath right now lol with the heater in my house on. Feel so fucking disgusting after sweating in class all day
>>
>>39225269
They're going away again so I am not fucking touching tren or accutane with a ten foot needle until they are completely healed for at least 2 months.
>>
File: breckfast.gif (1018KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
breckfast.gif
1018KB, 300x167px
>>39225262
>>39225276

I honestly didn't think you could actually get more retarded, but here we are
>>
>>39225296
After my exam friday I am gonna UP THE DOSE PUSSY

Cum at me

Gonna do 750 at first. Either I built up a tolerance to the sides or this shit is dosed less than my old shit. Honestly I could probably handle a gram at this rate, seems waaayyyyy weaker than my old batch
>>
File: 1440479303474.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1440479303474.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>>39225098
Damn dude you are huge lol. Do you ever cruise?
And how is it hard to get bloods? I wanna have an igf1 contest...
>>39225114
>are you seriously asking that
>check your privilege, shitlord
Lmao yes I'm seriously asking. Are you stockpiling estrogen in the hopes of fixing ESTP's man voice when you guys finally hook up?
>>
>>39225313
Have you seen a fucking doctor yet?
>>
File: promis.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
promis.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>39224957
:^)

Also you better marry her.
>>
>>39225296
>didn't think you could actually get more retarded
oh my naive friend
>>
>>39225331
No they're almost gone again. If my bloods return to normal (anything on a CBC like RBC count and hematocrit) then I will go to a doctor. If this heals before then, I will not.
>>
File: 1477525736691.jpg (3MB, 2107x2318px) Image search: [Google]
1477525736691.jpg
3MB, 2107x2318px
>>39225372
Don't you ever feel like sticking a needle in it and drawing whatever comes out just to see what's inside?
>>
>>39225382
No cuz the biggest ones that fuck up my face are intertwined with nerves that will paralyze your face if you fuck with them

And also I dont think that works for swollen tissue
>>
File: castle.gif (2MB, 330x186px) Image search: [Google]
castle.gif
2MB, 330x186px
>>39225313
>>39225372
>After my exam friday I am gonna UP THE DOSE PUSSY
>Cum at me
>Gonna do 750 at first. Either I built up a tolerance to the sides or this shit is dosed less than my old shit. Honestly I could probably handle a gram at this rate, seems waaayyyyy weaker than my old batch

>No they're almost gone again. If my bloods return to normal (anything on a CBC like RBC count and hematocrit) then I will go to a doctor. If this heals before then, I will not.

oooorrr the more pertinent shit like wbc and c-reactive protein

if your parents are as shit-for-brains as you I can see why you'd think they're terrible doctors

>>39225321
>Damn dude you are huge lol. Do you ever cruise?

this is week 8 at the 350 tren/400 mast/450 trest or 9 if you include the frontload, before that was straight amp of serbian olive oil a week for a lil over a year

>And how is it hard to get bloods? I wanna have an igf1 contest...

if I could just order the tubes and draw them myself then send it in it'd be easy as fuck considering I can do offhand sticks while belligerently blacked-out drunk, but otherwise it involves a) finding a company that will do out of state and b) roadtrip to a phleb center that will accept out of state id if the company itself doesn't run its own locations
>>
File: 1440475919377.jpg (113KB, 823x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1440475919377.jpg
113KB, 823x1600px
>>39225438
What about privatemdlabs or whatever?
A little pricey I guess but otherwise it's easy enough?
>>
Looking at some cycles it looks like the roids are always consistently planned, but often read people talk about taking AI 'as needed' or 'when your nips start getting sensitive.

Does that mean gyno will start forming very soon, or that it already has?
Is there an order to the symptoms of high estrogen? If so, which present first?
>>
>>39225609
It means take it as you feel it's needed to prevent negative estrogen symptoms, the dosage amount and frequency needed is individual.
>>
File: gSvt0N4.gif (2MB, 582x364px) Image search: [Google]
gSvt0N4.gif
2MB, 582x364px
>>39225549
>What about privatemdlabs or whatever?

they're part of the group that the first criteria excludes, straight up will not provide services to residents of the handful of states with that fucking retarded legislation

there are others but it's still like 2+hr road trip each way plus the $ for the tests themselves, so until I get a hookup with a bro md it's limited to maybe semi-annual

>>39225609

see >>39224268

aromasin aka exemestane > adex/letro, and take it with fats

>Does that mean gyno will start forming very soon, or that it already has?

sensitive -> puffy -> more puffy and sensitive -> nips start feeling oddly firm like there's something in there -> semi-permanent fibrous gland tissue development -> tits

>Is there an order to the symptoms of high estrogen? If so, which present first?

entirely individual but even with asin it's better to err slightly on the side of caution and walk the dosage back if you start getting the low e2 sides
>>
>>39225714
Are you in on the "will he won't he smash" betting pool?
>>
File: Hanna-Maria-Hot.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hanna-Maria-Hot.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>39223900

Someone has not been reading my blog.

Dw, I've got a surprise coming up. Just so you know, yes. I did that and if people didn't see it coming they weren't paying attention to whatever else I've done.

I refuse to use my money to get her back. I'm not against using it to keep others away.
>>
What do if source doesn't respond?
>>
>>39225841
responding to stupid questions or ?
>>
>>39225853

I PAID YESTERDAY. Y U NO SHIP YET.
>>
>>39225853
To sending tracking
>>
>>39225863

I wasn't too far off.

Just wait. How long has it been?
>>
File: 1440656650971.jpg (172KB, 794x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1440656650971.jpg
172KB, 794x1191px
>>39225714
>they're part of the group that the first criteria excludes, straight up will not provide services to residents of the handful of states with that fucking retarded legislation
Damn I had no idea =/
>>39225863
Most vendors don't send tracking. Security purposes supposedly.
>>
>>39225874
I was suppose to get tracking today kek

It's just a problem because if he sends without me getting tracking I might not get it
>>
File: _20161027_053001.jpg (211KB, 1073x1065px) Image search: [Google]
_20161027_053001.jpg
211KB, 1073x1065px
>>39225887

Post better girlies. Curly hair is disgusting.

My old bitch in return.
>>
>>39223204
Don't forget albobro or whatever the albuterol guy was that used to pin live on camera.
>>
>>39225905
why wouldn't you get it if you don't have tracking?
>>
>>39223204

I totally forgot about letro.

I first got here... 7 years ago I think. Quad, trucrypt and even tinytrip were still here
>>
>>39225917
Circumstances require me to know when it's coming at least approximately
>>
> been talking to this girl on tinder
> make plans to meet up this weekend
> find her facebook and realize she is a lot fatter than her profile pic suggests
> also has a fucking child

what should I do bros? just ghost her?
>>
I miss cunt.
>>
File: 1439550334498.png (908KB, 592x593px) Image search: [Google]
1439550334498.png
908KB, 592x593px
>>39225915
Lmao. I basically give the screen a few flicks and whatever my thumb lands on gets posted. I've got about 250 images of girls I think are sexy and fit.
>>
>>39225932

>babby lives with mommers and poppers
>>
why does heroin have such a bad rep?

retards getting addicted and overdosing?

I mean its not toxic to your body at all like alcohol or MDMA is right?

and if its pure heroin its basically just morphine which millions of people in hopsitals use without any complications each year
>>
File: 1450197289272.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450197289272.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>>39225946
Take her out and then leave and text her saying she should be more honest so she won't get stood up. =P
>>
>>39225973
>:P
>>
>>39225971
>Retards getting addicted

Yeah dude so dumb xD

Watch the Freakonomics podcast about why people don't get addicted to painkillers in hospitals.
>>
File: t1tQuxD.jpg (212KB, 1200x1797px) Image search: [Google]
t1tQuxD.jpg
212KB, 1200x1797px
>>39225949
>I've got about 250 images of girls I think are sexy and fit.
>not >600

step your game up, scrub
>>
File: 1460767515487.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460767515487.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>39226017
You have all these tatted up girls =/ I'm not a big tattoo guy especially on women. Also I haven't trolled the fit grill threads for new material in months and months.
>>
>>39225438
>>oooorrr the more pertinent shit like wbc and c-reactive protein
>
>if your parents are as shit-for-brains as you I can see why you'd think they're terrible doctors

i am saying i am waiting until the standard bloodwork that gets done will not set off any obvious red flags of roid use, as it is already in the back of their minds

as in i am gonna cruise until i get bloods that come back "normal" looking. (they are not looking specifically for roids but will if they see a fucked up CBC/liver enzymes/etc..)
>>
>>39225959
lmfao this

fuck off
>>
File: 1471487729343.jpg (87KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471487729343.jpg
87KB, 1080x1080px
>>39226017
>tfw under 30

dont need girl pics to shitpost
>>
im 5'7 just starting mk677 in a few days. 18 yrs

wanna know if i get taller?
>>
>>39226226
No.
>>
>>39226239
frick off
>>
>>39226239
im gonna tell you anyway nigga

see you in 40 days
>>
File: 1400614982493.jpg (42KB, 598x960px) Image search: [Google]
1400614982493.jpg
42KB, 598x960px
>>39226061

that's fine, not everyone can have good taste
>>
File: 1439529110469.jpg (81KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1439529110469.jpg
81KB, 612x612px
>>39226226
If your growth plates are not fused yes you will get taller.
>>39226406
>that's fine, not everyone can have good taste
Ya I totally understand. It's a shame that you don't have perfect taste like me
>>
>>39226439
thanks my nig

is there a limit to how long i can take it? do i eventually need to give my glands a break or something?

also 25mg ed is best correct?
>>
>>39226439
>Ya I totally understand. It's a shame that you don't have perfect taste like me

don't think I haven't noticed like half your pics come from my posts
>>
>>39226476
>>39226476
>>39226476
>>
How do I get MK-677 from norway?
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.