[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In search of abs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1132.jpg (70KB, 650x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.jpg
70KB, 650x460px
Do we need to work the abs to actually see them, or just get to a low enough body fat %?

Also how do I find my abs. Are there even weights exercises that target the abs?
>>
It's basically genetics. Most people don't have individual "6 pack" abs, just kind of a slab of meat. No amount of exercise can change this.
>>
>>39221704
Rule of thumb is that you are gonna see abs at around 18% and a real 'six-pack' at 12%.
And you dont have to be very musclar for that.
>>
>>39221704
Do hanging leg raises, some people believe compound movements are enough, I don't. Also if you just lose bodyfat without working abs at all, they'll probably look pathetic.
>>
why are you people answering to an attention whore tripfag

do you want more retards to infest this board?
>>
File: day-1.jpg (388KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
day-1.jpg
388KB, 1536x2048px
Abs are literally like any other muscle. It's like saying "Cut down your BF% and you can see your biceps"

You can cut down to low bodyfat but won't see shit. You still need to train the muscle.

That being said, because most people accumulate fat near their gut, that's why you need low BF to see definition. But the larger the ab muscles are, the more BF you can get away with to see definition
>>
>>39221721
this just seems like total bullshit
lazy excuse to not get shredded
>>
>>39221704
if you want something, you have to work at it.
>>
>>39222792
So what are the best ab exercises? Those weird machine things?
>>
>>39224416
If the exercise is a machine, there's a better exercise to do.
>>
>>39224427
Like what
>>
>>39224481
like getting fucked in the ass
>>
>>39224499
If only, right? :)
>>
>>39224481
Do the ab wheel if you're strong enough. Work up to getting real low to the ground and slow, 2 sets of 20. Then do 3 sets to failure of hanging leg raises after rest. Then make sure you fuck off diet correctly and enjoy your abs fag
>>
File: AbsExerc.jpg (48KB, 489x677px) Image search: [Google]
AbsExerc.jpg
48KB, 489x677px
>>39226261
Also forgot this pic if your abs aren't strong enough for the wheel yet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.