[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books that inspire you to lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

For those of us who are to intelligent to lift
>>
meditations by marcus aurelius is an essential
>>
>>39216561

if you need to read a book to rationalise why you need to get in physical shape you shouldnt be lifting or reading.
>>
>>39216683
not to rationalise, but more to have more reason than just TO SMASH PUSSY
>>
Harry potter

Fuckin dyel faggot
>>
File: IMG_1448.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
>>39216714
Other than "models" no book has ever inspired me to lift. Comics and manga do more of that then a book could imo.
>>
>>39216753
that's a shame
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 409x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 409x360px
>>
>>39216808
my fucking niga
>>
>>39216672
http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html
>>
>HOW TO BE A SHREDDED CUNT AND SMASH PUSSY IN 3 EASY STEPS

I'll give you a brief summary.

-Lift heavy.
-Eat loads.
-Shred for summer.
>>
Call of the Wild

Fight Club

All the originals Conan the Barbarian stories
>>
File: IMG_1216.jpg (25KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1216.jpg
25KB, 278x400px
The three Ms
>manga
>magick
>mein kampf
>>
File: 1b9.jpg (43KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1b9.jpg
43KB, 640x539px
>The Noble Quran.
>>
>>39216761
>He didn't get into climbing after reading Kokou no Hito

Best irrational decision I've ever made.
>>
>>39218016
What are some good books on magick for someone just starting to read into it?
>>
>>39216714
If you need a reason to lift, then look at some of the motivational threads on here every now and then.

I do it to get better at boxing.
I do boxing to be able to hurt others if I need to.
I want to be able to hurt others because it is the way of nature for the strong to dominate the weak.
I follow what is natural because I recognise that I am a mere animal and thus to obtain true happiness and enlightenment, I must follow what is in my nature.

That's my rationale, not something as petty as smashing pussy, I have a career for that.

But imo, understand why you are doing it, otherwise the motivation won't last long
>>
>>39218505
The book in the pic is the only one I'm reading right now and I love it, I would suggest going on down to /x/ and looking at their sticky cuz it has all the suggestions you will ever need
>>
>>39218505

Final fantasy VII
>>
>>39216561
Hajime no Ippo.
Watch it, then pick up the manga where the anime ends.
>>
>>39216714
book of pook.
>>
>>39218532
You're a fucking faggot desu senpai
>>
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Starting Strength
>>
>>39216714
you mean to have a fake reason to pretend you believe in
>>
>>39218532
You sound like a tremendous faggot.

t. another boxer who fights for sport
>>
>>39218589
Thank you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.