[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you describe your relationship with your mother /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
How would you describe your relationship with your mother /fit/?
>>
Its good. She can sometimes be nosy but thats typical mom stuff, and doesnt bother me now that im out the house. She will also tell every person in the family everything i tell her, no matter how personal. So i just be careful what i say and its ok. Love you mom
>>
File: 1475049765330.jpg (81KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1475049765330.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
>>39215992
My mother is way more alpha than my father. Bussinesswoman, independent and with a permanent no-bullshit attitude.

I love and respect her a lot, but at the same time she makes my father looks weak, so I think I resent this role subconsciously.

The practical consequence of this is that I only like powerful women as true brofriends and weak women as girlfriends.
>>
>>39215992
I was raised by my alcoholic mother. She's fine, just a burn out.

I had sex with an older woman 5 years ago, just a fling, and she ended up getting with my father to get back at me. They are married now. Needless to say my relationship with my father is strained
>>
Disconnected, i think i can count how many times i had a conversation
>>
>>39216031
BAHAHAHAHA. KEKKK. ULTIMATE KEK. MY SIDES
>>
>>39216031
What the fuck senpai..
>>
>>39216031

Well, at least you fucked her before he did
>>
>>39215992

she has schizoaffective disorder (think of it like bipolar mood swings + psychosis). she was incredibly abusive and manipulative.

after i graduated and got a job and my own place, we repaired our relationship somewhat, until she had a complete psychotic break from reality. i had to cut ties with her. now i only hear from her when she tries to manipulate me into giving her money (which i don't).
>>
>>39215992
Idk, I know that she loves me dearly but she spent my whole childhood working 16 hour days and left me to be raised by nannies that I hated and I think subconsciously I resent her for that.

Back when I was younger I used to live with her and we fought a lot so I moved away from home when I was 17, ever since then I've only seen her about once every year but at least we don't fight any more. I think the last time that we talked was a 10 minute phone call on my birthday six months ago.
>>
>>39215992
i wish the language barrier weren't there -- i'm mediocre in her native language, she's not exactly the best english speaker -- makes it a pain in the ass to communicate more nuanced ideas, but i'd say overall it's p gud
>>
>>39216031
u wut m8
>>
>>39215992
why are you asking that?
it's obvious that most of /fit had shitty ass mothers and now have mommy issues and hate women now
>>
File: IMG_2005.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2005.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>39215992
NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>39217692
Thai/Filipino mother?
>>
>>39217720
burmese

literally right next to thailand i blieve, so close enough tee bee aych
>>
I'm the clear favorite of the 3 children, but I was also the only one planned and my health issues required her to pay a lot more attention since dad was almost always working.

That being said, there's a lot of negatives. I was also the smartest of the kids so I was held to a higher standard from her (I got the belt when I got C's, and a D that I got when I transferred schools got me kind of strangled against the fridge). I also hid my friends from her as much as I could because I knew she would give me shit for our loud, rambunctious behavior. I don't feel like I can trust her with anything too deep and personal, but that's the case with a lot of people. I'm trying to move on from trying to please her, but I'm still financially and somewhat personally dependent on her for things, so it makes it tricky for now.

But /fit/-wise, she always supports my working out, if nothing else, for the benefits for my health issues
>>
Short but very nurturing. She died when I was young, but the few memories I have of her are very warm.
>>
It has been a rollercoaster, really. She wasn't able to be around much when I was young because she was a single mother with 3 jobs most of the time. I've seen her be beaten and raped by abusive men as a child, I've seen her knock grown ass men unconscious. She's been highly critical and overprotective of my sister and I, but I'd like to think it's so that we turn out better than she did. She gave us everything she could, no matter what it took. I never had a dad and I never felt like I needed one, because my mom was always there for me.

Now? I come by her house every day after work and I can see her slowly deteriorating. Cancer has taken every bit of my mother from me and won't give it back, despite rounds and rounds of chemo/radiation. She was the strongest person I've ever known and now I sit by her bedside watching her die every day. I reached 1/2/3/4 a long time ago and I'm still neither strong enough, powerful enough, nor man enough to save her.

It'll be over, soon. But I'd give up everything to give her back the life she deserves.
>>
>>39217920
I am sorry anon, I too lost a parent but it was not my mother.

They give us strength to endure
>>
>>39217717
>/fit/ health and fitness
This is a mental health thread
>>
File: 20150819_111716.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150819_111716.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
mum's old and sick so I take care of her. she's turning into a little old lady
>>
>>39215992
when i am feeling alone and lonesome she is always there to remind me that she wants grandchildren.

I.. I know, mom.
>>
File: 1475182931695.jpg (177KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
1475182931695.jpg
177KB, 1280x922px
She's been dead for years
>>
File: 1472877851634.jpg (760KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1472877851634.jpg
760KB, 1280x1656px
>>39216031
Mfw your dad got your sloppy seconds
>>
File: IMG_2006.jpg (35KB, 371x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
35KB, 371x419px
>>39215992
>>
>>39215992

We argue a lot but the makeup sex is fantastic
>>
Nonexistant.
>>
>>39215992
I somewhat blame her for not divorcing my extremely abusive father, getting beat since I was 4, begging her since I learned what it was, probably around 10, until he beat me till I passed out at 16. She's a weak individual, but I don't really blame her for that as much as being a woman. She tries to make it up to me be letting me live rent free and in other ways, but I won't ever respect her as much as normal relationships. Could be worse, but just wish she had more constitution so my childhood wouldn't have been so terrible.
>>
>>39221411
boohoo faggot.some people can take it, some cant. my dad beat the flying fuck out of me constantly and he could probably whoop your shit dad too, and i turned out awesome as fuck.

inb4 "you dont know my pain"
>>
>>39215992
I haven't spoken to my family since new years
>>
>>39215992
About as good as one can be I guess

Going through some tough times with family issues but I have always been there and always will be there for my parents
>>
She ruined me. I'll never find a woman as great as her. My dad lucked out.
>>
>>39221726
Chinese new years or American new years?
>>
>>39221685
Oh wow, dude I'm so impressed. Want me to suck your dick now?
>>
File: IMG_2006.jpg (33KB, 371x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
33KB, 371x419px
>>39215992
NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF!!!!!
>>
>>39221764
no, i want you to be less of a whiny bitch it would do you some good.
>>
>>39221760
I'm Japanese so since January.
>>
>>39221785
Ok, your ass it is. I'll get the lube.
>>
>>39215992
An alcoholic, a drug addict, and whore. 5 children, all with separate fathers. Hasn't driven in years due to excessive DUIs. In her 50s, never had a real fucking job her entire life. Her dad now brings her groceries and shit every couple weeks and she completely lives off of his charity.

Haven't spoken to her in 8 years. I'll be a doctor in May. I'm about ready to leave this shit state and put my shit past behind me.
>>
File: IMG_2006.jpg (36KB, 371x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
36KB, 371x419px
>>39215992
>>
>>39221826
Also, a complete fucking psycho. She once called her mother acting crazy, said "goodbye mom" then fired a shotgun to make it sound like she killed herself. Our childhoods were staying at random dude's houses for a few months at a time, moving all over the state. Just whoever she could fuck for drugs at the time. Never allowed to see the rest of our family. She actually kept most of our fathers a secret from us, so none of us ever a father figure growing up.

Goddammit, I hate her so much. What a fuck up. I'll go the rest of my life without seeing or speaking to her again if possible. My dad killed himself when I was 1 y/o (or my mom killed him, depends on who you ask). I've had no parents since I cut her out 8 years ago. I need to find a gf with a healthy relationship with her parents so that maybe my kids will get to have grandparents.
>>
File: IMG_2006.jpg (36KB, 371x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
36KB, 371x419px
>>39215992
>>
>>39218646
They took "health" out of the title a while ago
>>
My Mom is absolutely incredible and I wish I was a better son. Trying my best really, she is always there when I need her but I don't want to be there only when I need her. Have to maintain better contact and show her how much I appreciate her.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.